Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Banned
    Load Metric
    Thank god for super aids yall

Load Metric
    Slim, I have no clue who the fuck you are & have never heard of Rawolf. I had zero preconceived notions of you & have never had any interactions with you on this forum.

That being said you come across very poorly in this thread. You've been asked for 30+ pages to transcribe some of the texts & have even been offered help in doing so & you somehow dodge this while claiming you are being dodged & misled. Pretty hypocritical on your part.

What part of this is hard for you to understand? All you do is make cryptic claims & expect everyone to just accept you at your word without any proof.

At the beginning of the thread many were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt & urged you to post something to back your claim & some even probably hoped there was some truth to it. All you've given are excuses & stall tactics to avoid doing so, basically what you are accusing Drex of, other than the $140 in question.

Do you see a problem here. This sort of perceived conduct pissed you off to the point you turned on Drex & now you feel hurt that everybody is turning on you for the same perceived lack of forthrightness(probably not a real word) on your part.

You have to make some kind of effort to post something of substance to back your claims. Please just post the texts you feel make Drex look the worst in the order that they occured & let the chips fall where they may. If you have to, just write them down word for word on a piece of paper & type them out here exactly as they appear on your phone. These texts can't be that long that this cannot be done.

Even the people who were earlier backing you to a certain extent are now firmly against you because you have said nothing of substance yet. You're just wasting our time & until you post some of these texts or voicemails you will have zero credibility. Seriously, it is this easy.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

no, I shouldnt tell you that? Maybe the other fifty some people in chat who universally wanted him cut right off and the segment ended should tell you? everyone in chat, I mean not a single person wanted his segment to continue, it was just 'lol, this guy is fucked end this shit' and that included all the people who were saying he should get a few minutes on air. He was told he had 3 minutes to offer proof and he started off on a tagent about his pants, he was told to get to the pertinent info and he didnt. EVERYONE in chat listening to the show wanted it cut the fuck off so yes, I will tell you the listeners were not interested in hearing anymore of slimt bullshit because thats exactly how it was.

Now you say he hasnt had an opportunity to give his side of the story, he has. As his friend why have you not suggested that he just call vwls up and have her transcribe the texts as offered, or call her up so she can walk him through how to take screen shots as offered. Is there any reason he cant do this, can you think of one?
    That may be true Peter, and if so, then I stand corrected, and am very surprised. As somebody who is not attached to the show or the site at all, it seems bizarre to me that those of you who are, would devote so much energy into typing about a subject while at the same time have no interest at all in listening to the man who developed it speak for more than a few seconds at a time. It is a notion that is difficult to relate to.

The fact is that you cannot possibly know what the pertinent information is if you haven't heard all of it. You had the opportunity to gain details about a subject that you very clearly have some emotional attachment to...details that could have helped you evaluate the situation, but you were not interested in doing so. You were pot committed, but bailed anyway.
    for someone who is not attached to the show or site at all, you seem to be on here reading quite a bit and listening to the radio show as well.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Slim, I have no clue who the fuck you are & have never heard of Rawolf. I had zero preconceived notions of you & have never had any interactions with you on this forum.

That being said you come across very poorly in this thread. You've been asked for 30+ pages to transcribe some of the texts & have even been offered help in doing so & you somehow dodge this while claiming you are being dodged & misled. Pretty hypocritical on your part.

What part of this is hard for you to understand? All you do is make cryptic claims & expect everyone to just accept you at your word without any proof.

At the beginning of the thread many were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt & urged you to post something to back your claim & some even probably hoped there was some truth to it. All you've given are excuses & stall tactics to avoid doing so, basically what you are accusing Drex of, other than the $140 in question.

Do you see a problem here. This sort of perceived conduct pissed you off to the point you turned on Drex & now you feel hurt that everybody is turning on you for the same perceived lack of forthrightness(probably not a real word) on your part.

You have to make some kind of effort to post something of substance to back your claims. Please just post the texts you feel make Drex look the worst in the order that they occured & let the chips fall where they may. If you have to, just write them down word for word on a piece of paper & type them out here exactly as they appear on your phone. These texts can't be that long that this cannot be done.

Even the people who were earlier backing you to a certain extent are now firmly against you because you have said nothing of substance yet. You're just wasting our time & until you post some of these texts or voicemails you will have zero credibility. Seriously, it is this easy.
    The entire situation could be much easier to understand with a debate between me and drexel - the two people involved - but for some silly reason Drexel agreed and then hung up less than 1 minute after starting -

where's the beef?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Thank god for super aids yall
    isn't it super knee aids... ftw?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Rawfag I would ask you to die in a grease fire but superaids seems to fit you better.

You're never going to win this "debate" just log off and spend your last days with family

Load Metric
    Dude don't you have cancer to go worry about or something?

Stop babbling on the fuckin forum.

Load Metric
    This is where Druff needs to step in, show some leadership and give Slim T a two week nap, minimum.

Pretty astounding how a guy as sensible as Druff has allowed this to carry on far too long and dominate the forum.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Voice of reason

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

my bad pal - maybe one day i will be filled with interesting poetry such as yourself - thanks for the continued support JH

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    This is where Druff needs to step in, show some leadership and give Slim T a two week nap, minimum.

Pretty astounding how a guy as sensible as Druff has allowed this to carry on far too long and dominate the forum.

What does "dominate the forum" mean?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Now that sounds fair, would give Slim plenty of time to get his evidence and debating points sorted without being distracted.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

my bad pal - maybe one day i will be filled with interesting poetry such as yourself - thanks for the continued support JH

slim t

At which point was my post poetic?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Now that sounds fair, would give Slim plenty of time to get his evidence and debating points sorted without being distracted.
    LOL... fair... after being snap hung up on - attacked by 2 people with little direct knowledge - and cut off 2 minutes later -

a 2 week ban because i was lied to and lead along by a radio here on PFA - all during a time when i was active in donating $$$ to the same site -

huh - fair - lol

standard, only for Las Veags and the kind of people that reside there

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

slim t

At which point was my post poetic?

your sheer inner mastery of our language is evident in every single magical post you grace us with JH - thank you so much

slim t

Banned
    Load Metric
    Slim t.... No that's it, that's the joke.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post

That may be true Peter, and if so, then I stand corrected, and am very surprised. As somebody who is not attached to the show or the site at all, it seems bizarre to me that those of you who are, would devote so much energy into typing about a subject while at the same time have no interest at all in listening to the man who developed it speak for more than a few seconds at a time. It is a notion that is difficult to relate to.

The fact is that you cannot possibly know what the pertinent information is if you haven't heard all of it. You had the opportunity to gain details about a subject that you very clearly have some emotional attachment to...details that could have helped you evaluate the situation, but you were not interested in doing so. You were pot committed, but bailed anyway.
    for someone who is not attached to the show or site at all, you seem to be on here reading quite a bit and listening to the radio show as well.
    What a joke of a comment to make. I established an account about 5 days ago, have made less than 15 comments in a 30 page thread, listened to the show for the first time for the couple of minutes around Wolf's call, have never posted in another thread, know the TS, and had a personal stake in the bracelet bet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

LOL... fair... after being snap hung up on - attacked by 2 people with little direct knowledge - and cut off 2 minutes later -

a 2 week ban because i was lied to and lead along by a radio here on PFA - all during a time when i was active in donating $$$ to the same site -

huh - fair - lol

standard, only for Las Veags and the kind of people that reside there

slim t
    you're not debating on the radio unless you have proof that we've seen ahead of time. post the proof or gtfo.

Load Metric
    post proof or leave

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Slim t.... No that's it, that's the joke.
    yes - and it was a good one that was poorly received

thanks for noticing Lewfather - you are the man

slim t

Thread Information