Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    I just listened to last night's segmet when Wolf called in. What was the point of allowing him to call in at all? Every time he opened his mouth, he was immediately interrupted before he could even get started. Even Drexel said Wolf could talk as long as he wanted, but Druff and whoever the lady on the show is clearly had some kind of agenda they were serving, and hid behind a preconceived standard of what the "important points" were. It came of like a disorganized and choriographed charade.

I have heard this story from beginning to end, and had Wolf been given the opportunity to tell it, all the events he was attempting to describe would have tied together in a very interesting way, and would have added credibility to his side. I suspect that the hosts already realized that though, and were attempting work both sides of the fence by "allowing him the opportunity to talk", but simultaneously controlling the dialouge to protect their interests.

Obviously I can't prove it, but I am certainly not Wolf as some are claiming. I'm sure the IP addresses can at least be verified.
    its nice that you're his friend but how has he not been given every opportunity? How does he justify not typing out the texts and time frames he claims? Vwls even offered to transcribe it. Everyone has asked him repeatedly to do this, as his friend do you have a rational explanation for why this hasnt happened?

The reason he got cut off was because he was given 3 minutes to start offering up proof, not just continue to blab and not provide any proof. In his 3 minutes he elected to talk about the one thing nobody gives a fuck about and has nothing to do with drex, his fucking pants. He was interupted and told to start talking about relevant items, he was asked about the money situation and if he feels drex did in fact buy$260 worth of goods and he dodged it. It was obvious it was going to be another cluster fuck from him, the entire chat wanted him cut off and the segment to end. He didnt earn anymore time and hes had every fucking opportunity to provide evidence and proof here, he just refuses to.

I am just referring to last night's segmet. He began the conversation by trying to describe his first interaction with Drexel. It makes perfect sense to start a story from the beginning, and it actually is very pertinent. That would have been obvious if he had been given even a fraction of the time that Drexel said he was ok with. Don't tell me that after a million views and hours upon hours of content in this thread, that the listeners wouldn't have been interested to hear him talk uninterrupted for 5 or 10 minutes, or that the show is too filled with ground breaking talk to allow for the time.

The guy is completely incompetent with any kind of technology. I am not much better, but if he wants me to, then I will gladly try and help him figure out how to transcribe the texts.

Load Metric

its nice that you're his friend but how has he not been given every opportunity? How does he justify not typing out the texts and time frames he claims? Vwls even offered to transcribe it. Everyone has asked him repeatedly to do this, as his friend do you have a rational explanation for why this hasnt happened?

The reason he got cut off was because he was given 3 minutes to start offering up proof, not just continue to blab and not provide any proof. In his 3 minutes he elected to talk about the one thing nobody gives a fuck about and has nothing to do with drex, his fucking pants. He was interupted and told to start talking about relevant items, he was asked about the money situation and if he feels drex did in fact buy$260 worth of goods and he dodged it. It was obvious it was going to be another cluster fuck from him, the entire chat wanted him cut off and the segment to end. He didnt earn anymore time and hes had every fucking opportunity to provide evidence and proof here, he just refuses to.

I am just referring to last night's segmet. He began the conversation by trying to describe his first interaction with Drexel. It makes perfect sense to start a story from the beginning, and it actually is very pertinent. That would have been obvious if he had been given even a fraction of the time that Drexel said he was ok with. Don't tell me that after a million views and hours upon hours of content in this thread, that the listeners wouldn't have been interested to hear him talk uninterrupted for 5 or 10 minutes, or that the show is too filled with ground breaking talk to allow for the time.
    The guy is completely incompetent with any kind of technology. I am not much better, but if he wants me to, then I will gladly try and help him figure out how to transcribe the texts.
    no, I shouldnt tell you that? Maybe the other fifty some people in chat who universally wanted him cut right off and the segment ended should tell you? everyone in chat, I mean not a single person wanted his segment to continue, it was just 'lol, this guy is fucked end this shit' and that included all the people who were saying he should get a few minutes on air. He was told he had 3 minutes to offer proof and he started off on a tagent about his pants, he was told to get to the pertinent info and he didnt. EVERYONE in chat listening to the show wanted it cut the fuck off so yes, I will tell you the listeners were not interested in hearing anymore of slimt bullshit because thats exactly how it was.

Now you say he hasnt had an opportunity to give his side of the story, he has. As his friend why have you not suggested that he just call vwls up and have her transcribe the texts as offered, or call her up so she can walk him through how to take screen shots as offered. Is there any reason he cant do this, can you think of one?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

no, I shouldnt tell you that? Maybe the other fifty some people in chat who universally wanted him cut right off and the segment ended should tell you? He was told he had 3 minutes to offer proof and he started off on a tagent about his pants, he was told to get to the pertinent info and he didnt. EVERYONE in chat listening to the show wanted it cut the fuck off so yes, I will tell you the listeners were not interested in hearing anymore of slimt bullshit because thats exactly how it was.

Now you say he hasnt had an opportunity to give his side of the story, he has. As his friend why have you not suggested that he just call vwls up and have her transcribe the texts as offered, or call her up so she can walk him through how to take screen shots as offered. Is there any reason he cant do this, can you think of one?

Nice spin Mr Mc - you win the Fox News Award for today - well done sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    slim t, since you are in the thread responding answer the question you have dodged 12 times already...

why would someone with cancer need help scoring medicine?

I have not had insurance in a decade - Cooper Green shut down there free cancer center - I just smoke weed -

i have a strange view of what is important in this world and i have not always made sound decisions - i also have a serious allergic reaction disorder to many big name drugs -

slim t

it's this kind of shit

i don't know whether you are just hella shady or just a naive simpleton from bumbfuck alabama, but people aren't allergic to big name drugs, they are allergic to their ingredients

if allergies were really an issue, i would expect you to know exactly what you are allergic to

Load Metric

no, I shouldnt tell you that? Maybe the other fifty some people in chat who universally wanted him cut right off and the segment ended should tell you? He was told he had 3 minutes to offer proof and he started off on a tagent about his pants, he was told to get to the pertinent info and he didnt. EVERYONE in chat listening to the show wanted it cut the fuck off so yes, I will tell you the listeners were not interested in hearing anymore of slimt bullshit because thats exactly how it was.

what spin? nobody in chat wanted it to continue, everyone that was in there will tell you that. EVERYONE was loling at how you handled yourself on air.

Slim, youve dodged the fuck out of this question for almost 30 pages, why wont you accept the help vwls has offered? Why would you not let her transcribe the texts? Its really odd that you wont take the help and it makes you look ridiculous that you wont answer as to why you wont take the help.

Load Metric
    Why are we still entertaining this douchebag>

Can we lock it the fuck up, and move on.

Load Metric

what spin? nobody in chat wanted it to continue, everyone that was in there will tell you that. EVERYONE was loling at how you handled yourself on air.

Slim, youve dodged the fuck out of this question for almost 30 pages, why wont you accept the help vwls has offered? Why would you not let her transcribe the texts? Its really odd that you wont take the help and it makes you look ridiculous that you wont answer as to why you wont take the help.
    Spin my ass. He has had ample time to prove his side after over 30 pages of this bullshit he has not proved shit. I am with the other posters who say lock this bullshit thread. I'm done with it myself.

I have not had insurance in a decade - Cooper Green shut down there free cancer center - I just smoke weed -

i have a strange view of what is important in this world and i have not always made sound decisions - i also have a serious allergic reaction disorder to many big name drugs -

slim t

it's this kind of shit

i don't know whether you are just hella shady or just a naive simpleton from bumbfuck alabama, but people aren't allergic to big name drugs, they are allergic to their ingredients

if allergies were really an issue, i would expect you to know exactly what you are allergic to
    I'm allergic to Benadryl, Willie. It's cool tho

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

VWLS already bet me $100 ON AIR and then backed out of the bet after she realized she would lose - I dont trust her at all - and VWLS whatever should have nothing to do with this debate - just more spin -

Drexel - where's the debate?

slim t

Load Metric
    officially done with the thread as well, most frustrating pile of shit Ive ever read. Druff, lock this fucker and if Slim brings it up again IP ban him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Slim, assumedly you trust Fetus, whats the reason he cant transcribe them?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

slim t

it's this kind of shit

hey man - i have a horrid kidney that produces Kstones, a failing liver, stage 2, bleeding stomach ulcers, and herpes -

When i was born i almost died from the penicillin shot - i am allergic to a lot of drugs, and i should not have to post my medical history for the forum -

Drexel took one look at me and knew i was sick, offered for days to help me, and then shit all over my face -

slim t

Load Metric
    PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED CREEPY PIECE OF ALABAMA TRASH!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Slim, assumedly you trust Fetus, whats the reason he cant transcribe them?

he will soon - i did not want to enlist recruits - and i still think that this can be handled in debate form between me and drexel -

but if fetus can do it - then i'll get him to do it

slim t

Today, 08:14 PM
    Slim T
    Sweet Home Alabama
    This message is hidden because Slim T is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED CREEPY PIECE OF ALABAMA TRASH!!!!!

why are you here?

can i get odds on a retard bet?

please define retarded for me.

why do you keep reading this thread if you hate me and it so much?

do you also hate your life Bootsy?

SOOOO much better.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    officially done with the thread as well, most frustrating pile of shit Ive ever read. Druff, lock this fucker and if Slim brings it up again IP ban him.

sounds really open and fair - good day Mr Mc

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

no, I shouldnt tell you that? Maybe the other fifty some people in chat who universally wanted him cut right off and the segment ended should tell you? everyone in chat, I mean not a single person wanted his segment to continue, it was just 'lol, this guy is fucked end this shit' and that included all the people who were saying he should get a few minutes on air. He was told he had 3 minutes to offer proof and he started off on a tagent about his pants, he was told to get to the pertinent info and he didnt. EVERYONE in chat listening to the show wanted it cut the fuck off so yes, I will tell you the listeners were not interested in hearing anymore of slimt bullshit because thats exactly how it was.

That may be true Peter, and if so, then I stand corrected, and am very surprised. As somebody who is not attached to the show or the site at all, it seems bizarre to me that those of you who are, would devote so much energy into typing about a subject while at the same time have no interest at all in listening to the man who developed it speak for more than a few seconds at a time. It is a notion that is difficult to relate to.

The fact is that you cannot possibly know what the pertinent information is if you haven't heard all of it. You had the opportunity to gain details about a subject that you very clearly have some emotional attachment to...details that could have helped you evaluate the situation, but you were not interested in doing so. You were pot committed, but bailed anyway.

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information