Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Propofol and Ketamine are hella drugs

Load Metric

Propofol and Ketamine are hella drugs

I had a bad accident yesterday and they had to put me under that shit to temporarily fix me. It was like dying. The white curtains closed and I was looking for Jesus. Then you would see floating heads and hear voices that faded in and out. My ex was with me and said I screamed so loud that the next city must have heard me.
    Currently off the sauce because I have percs and will be having surgery this week.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Get well soon.

Comments

splitthis: Ty

Load Metric
    what happened? what did you break?

gl with the recovery.

Comments

Load Metric
    split > kilgore

<3

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I had a bad accident yesterday and they had to put me under that shit to temporarily fix me. It was like dying. The white curtains closed and I was looking for Jesus. Then you would see floating heads and hear voices that faded in and out. My ex was with me and said I screamed so loud that the next city must have heard me.
    Currently off the sauce because I have percs and will be having surgery this week.

Seriously, for what other reason when you spill your love for drugs and gambling would you not include the consequences of those addictions? Because you are still addicted and need more cash.

Load Metric

This maybe another splitthis troll thread...

Comments

splitthis: I wish

Banned
    Load Metric
    In our thoughts and prayers

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    split > kilgore

<3

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Propofol was one of the most concerning drugs found in Michael Jackson's system during his autopsy - plenty of empty bottles of the stuff were found around his home.

"Arnold Klein (Jackson's dermatologist) said that Jackson used an anesthesiologist to administer propofol to help him sleep while he was on tour in Germany. The anesthesiologist would "take him down" at night and "bring him back up" in the morning during the HIStory tour of 1996 and 1997."

Sounds like strong shit, so don't get addicted. Get well soon.

Comments

Load Metric
    Get well soon and beware pain pills. And yeah would like to hear what happened.

Comments

Load Metric
    Better or worse than coming with your favourite vibrator?

Get well soon.

Comments

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_9224.GIF
Views: 341
Size:  57.1 KB

Comments

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Damn, get well soon and try to post while you are really high so we can find out what you really think of this sausage fest group.

Name:  200w.gif
Views: 304
Size:  750.1 KB

Comments

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    And limitless can't post...how ironic

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That's an interesting description, well over a decade ago me and a buddy got invited to party with some gothic characters. They wore Cannibal Corpse shirts, just bizarre and dark stuff like that. Their place had top notch audio, tv and a fog machine and they looked zoned out AF. Idk we just didn't trust em, like are these killers or what. Turns out they were Ketamine users and reading your post their shirts now make sense. It's probably a way Ketamine users identify each other or something and it describes the feeling of their drug of choice, that's my guess.

Anyways GL with your recovery.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-29-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Load Metric
    We had a warm weather spell and my pup picked up a tick, i got it off her and was running to the bathroom to flush it. I ran quickly around my large coffee table not seeing the snuggie that was on the floor. The combo of speed, rounding a corner and slipping on the snuggie caused a twisting of the ankle, dislocating the tibia, then a crack as I fell to the floor. So end result was a dislocation and a fracture.

It took 20 mins to be able to scoot to my phone and call my ex. The pain was incredible. It took him another 20 mins to get home. Then we had to call an ambulance because there was no way I could stand. One ems guy grabbed me under my arms, the other had my legs and down my stairs we went. Of course getting me on the gurney caused the leg guy to twist the already fucked up leg. Fuckkkkk I screamed.

In the er I had to get off the gurney into a wc because they didnt have enough gurneys and chest pains ranked over me obv. I had to wait another 40 mins in waiting room wishing I was dead because of the pain. They gave me a shot of fentanyl before xrays which did nothing.

Doc came in after xrays and said there was nothing they had that would take away that kind of pain, that getting the bone back in place would be the only way. It took another hour to get me to the reducing procedure because they had to find working monitors.

Now waiting for a call back from a bitch scheduler to get the doc I want to do the screw and plate surgery. She was not happy I would not take the doc who was on call when this happened Saturday. My sis and physical therapy friends suggested a good doc and dont want some yahoo fucking up my walking.

Props to my ex especially who has been by my side, as well as great neighbors and friends who have my house full of equipment and an especially comfy recliner. I will probably be non weight bearing on my leg for 6 to 8 weeks after surgery but hoping that will be much less than that.

As far as sausage fest here, appreciate the good wishes, but its the team around me that makes me truly thankful and blessed. I am trying to do as much as I can for myself but could not do this on my own.

My neighbor said it best, everyone wants help when they are well, but no one wants it when you are down. Then he called me a gimp.

Load Metric
    I'm glad you're on the road to recovery. But am I to understand that the first person you called for help was your ex? If you expect him to come help you maybe the next blowjob should be on the house.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    We had a warm weather spell and my pup picked up a tick, i got it off her and was running to the bathroom to flush it. I ran quickly around my large coffee table not seeing the snuggie that was on the floor. The combo of speed, rounding a corner and slipping on the snuggie caused a twisting of the ankle, dislocating the tibia, then a crack as I fell to the floor. So end result was a dislocation and a fracture.

It took 20 mins to be able to scoot to my phone and call my ex. The pain was incredible. It took him another 20 mins to get home. Then we had to call an ambulance because there was no way I could stand. One ems guy grabbed me under my arms, the other had my legs and down my stairs we went. Of course getting me on the gurney caused the leg guy to twist the already fucked up leg. Fuckkkkk I screamed.

In the er I had to get off the gurney into a wc because they didnt have enough gurneys and chest pains ranked over me obv. I had to wait another 40 mins in waiting room wishing I was dead because of the pain. They gave me a shot of fentanyl before xrays which did nothing.

Doc came in after xrays and said there was nothing they had that would take away that kind of pain, that getting the bone back in place would be the only way. It took another hour to get me to the reducing procedure because they had to find working monitors.

Now waiting for a call back from a bitch scheduler to get the doc I want to do the screw and plate surgery. She was not happy I would not take the doc who was on call when this happened Saturday. My sis and physical therapy friends suggested a good doc and dont want some yahoo fucking up my walking.

Props to my ex especially who has been by my side, as well as great neighbors and friends who have my house full of equipment and an especially comfy recliner. I will probably be non weight bearing on my leg for 6 to 8 weeks after surgery but hoping that will be much less than that.

As far as sausage fest here, appreciate the good wishes, but its the team around me that makes me truly thankful and blessed. I am trying to do as much as I can for myself but could not do this on my own.

My neighbor said it best, everyone wants help when they are well, but no one wants it when you are down. Then he called me a gimp.

Cliffs, you basically fell down the stairs drunk.

Comments

hongkonger: You're projecting

Load Metric

What are you going to do about work??

Load Metric
    Sorry to here you’re damaged, heal quickly.

About twenty five years ago I broke boath tib and fib around my shin, five thousand feet up a mountain. I had to be helicopter evacuated, luckily I was given pain injection on the mountain really fucking sucked. They put a steel plate on each bone, it healed fairly quickly, in hind sight I should have done it without as I can start feeling the plate on my shin bone. This summer I will try to have it removed. Perhaps they could remove it two or three years post op nowadays .

Good Luck 
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information