Thread: Would you trust Dan Fleyshman as a business mentor?

Load Metric

Would you trust Dan Fleyshman as a business mentor?

.....I mean after all he was the youngest person ever to own a public company at age 23......

He is selling a book called "How to set up your business for under $1000"

This came out in 2016, I mean how did I miss that?

https://buythisbook.com/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt The Rat View Post
    .....I mean after all he was the youngest person ever to own a public company at age 23......

He is selling a book called "How to set up your business for under $1000"

This came out in 2016, I mean how did I miss that?

https://buythisbook.com/

lol @ buythisbook.com

tl;dr version:

Name:  bcb47a351ee449f1621b206a8e454620.png
Views: 2076
Size:  1.15 MB

Name:  6221415f642abaac530712786cd424cd.png
Views: 1951
Size:  771.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    That public company failed miserably. So did all of his other ventures, including VictoryPoker. He is a JEW, that is all you need to know if you can trust him or not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dan is good at being a snakeoil salesman, getting suckers to invest into his fail projects, and then jumping ship when the whole thing fails to produce.

So for the businessman who thinks, "I can't get anyone to believe in what I'm doing and invest in my ideas", Dan's advice will probably be pretty good.

For anyone who wants to run a successful business, they should do the opposite of whatever Dan advises.

Load Metric
    Dan Fleyshman's Business Success Plan

1) create a shell company, corporation, or LLC.

2) find rich suckers to invest in your company.

3) loot as much money from your company as you can.

4) repeat

Can Druff or somebody in California please attend this Cryptocurrency event in Hollywood, California on Monday January 29th 2017 at Arclight Dome theater.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I read his book when it first came out (he gave it away, not sure if it's still free).

Recommended for any newbie entrepreneur; it is concise and well written from what I remember.

I think the guy does "other stuff" to make money - pretty well known and not that big of a deal. Never heard of him stiffing anyone and he has (or had) a decent rep in the gambling community.

Some promos he did with Victory Poker went sideways at the end and what not but those might of eventually been made whole. His Twitter is interesting and he seems like a guy with a lot of drive and hustle.

I get the point of view of the detractors but this guy isn't a villian.

Gold
    Load Metric
    He is a crooked ass Jew. I know a few guys that he stiffed. Guy is a con man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I have been pitched by him before for a project i wont get into details, but the idea was completely awful . He does well with getting investors because his "investors" are mostly professional gamblers that have no real business sense. Even Phil Ivey is a moron when it comes to business. As far as i can tell, he has never had a company that has lasted more than a few years. Once the investor money is gone, it is on to the next "great idea." The whole "charity" thing is bullshit as well. This isnt a guy that is a successful businessman that donates to charity. He uses the charity angle to bring potential "investors" guard down and give him money. He is a text book sociopath.

The youngest CEO in history of a public company is also lol. Anyone could install their 18 year old as a CEO of some pink sheeted company and then they would be the youngest. This is what he did. He claims to be an "Angel Investor" of 24 companies but yet needs to get investors for every project he does.

If it wasnt for naive poker players, he would be fucked.

Comments

YUUP: Yawn .. Hi Druff
    Last edited by igotnotoe; 02-23-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I have been pitched by him before for a project i wont get into details, but the idea was completely awful . He does well with getting investors because his "investors" are mostly professional gamblers that have no real business sense. Even Phil Ivey is a moron when it comes to business. As far as i can tell, he has never had a company that has lasted more than a few years. Once the investor money is gone, it is on to the next "great idea." The whole "charity" thing is bullshit as well. This isnt a guy that is a successful businessman that donates to charity. He uses the charity angle to bring potential "investors" guard down and give him money. He is a text book sociopath.

The youngest CEO in history of a public company is also lol. Anyone could install their 18 year old as a CEO of some pink sheeted company and then they would be the youngest. This is what he did. He claims to be an "Angel Investor" of 24 companies but yet needs to get investors for every project he does.

If it wasnt for naive poker players, he would be fucked.

Thread Information