https://www.insider.com/straight-man...-family-2023-2

No, it's not parody.

For society's sake, I wish it were.

Comments

Sanlmar: Newsome 2028

gut: AOC 2036

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Whenever a man says “gender role”….just cut your dick off and eat it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://www.insider.com/straight-man...-family-2023-2

No, it's not parody.

For society's sake, I wish it were.
    A Druff doppelganger equally in touch with his feelings.

Woke af
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    There’s a crazy conspiracy that this type of insanity is pushed by one specific group.

Name:  EB9A05D2-67C3-4492-A8E5-75778F85B0BD.jpeg
Views: 295
Size:  27.1 KB

I know, crazy.

Comments

sah_24: lols

Load Metric
    Bizarro Druff shares his worldview as well, just from the other side:

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think this guy looks like me.

If anything, he looks like a cross between SBF and 2000s-era poker pro Shane Schleger.

The guy is so beta in his relationship with his wife and kid that he allows them to ridicule him for being a straight white man, as if it makes him less of a person. And he happily takes it. Dude is a caricature of a woke beta male.

His wife being "non-binary" is also very suspect, as he conceded that she "still uses she/her pronouns", and presumably still appears female. Kinda seems like his wife is just bisexual, and feels that by itself is too boring in 2023. Therefore, she declared herself non-binary, and was thrilled to have her son come out as trans, so the two of them could strut around town as part of the queer crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Texter
    Whenever a man says “gender role”….just cut your dick off and eat it.
    True. Also, when a guy claims to have "learned about masculinity", it is almost always a roundabout way of casting betaness as the more enlightened way of being male.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What is ironic about all of this gender nonsense is that it's actually incredibly regressive.

For decades, we have been told that both men and women have varying levels of masculinity and femininity, and that we should not discriminate against effeminate males or butch females. We have been told that sensitive males or tomboyish females are still male and female, respectively, and should be respected as such.

Now all of a sudden there are very rigid roles for what is male and female, and if you don't fit into them, you're supposed to declare yourself trans or nonbinary. If you ask a nonbinary person who looks and acts like their birth gender why they consider themselves nonbinary, you will get an answer like, "I have characteristics which don't fit gender norms."

Okay? Since when does that not make you the gender you were born as?

It also goes against the entire basis of transitioning -- which was once seen as a last resort for those with severe gender dysphoria. Those with such dysphoria do not want to present as the gender they were born, because it causes them great psychological stress. Therefore, they go through the risks, expense, and discomfort (both physical and social) to transition, because it's seen as the only way out.

I really think that non-binary and all the other alternative genders are just a way for people to attempt to add edge to their identity. None of it makes any sense.

Load Metric
    Getting tag team cucked and mocked by your trans child and non-binary spouse (only a matter of time before 'wife' is scrapped) is tough, but honestly? Kind of deserves it if he looks and acts like that.

This guy needs the Garrett family plan treatment from a concerned relative if he has any chance of recovery.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    THIS HAS TO BE In CALIFORNIA. ALL THE BIGGEST LIBERAL FREAKS ARE IN CALIFORNIA

Y'ALL HERE ABOUT THE LIBERAL DUMMY CHICK THAT GOT MURDERED (BY SOME DUDE WITH MELANIN) AND HER EQUALLY RETARDED PARENTS WANT THE CULPRIT TO FACE ZERO JUSTICE?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Soyboy Noah found my tweet about him, and shared it in an attempt to shame me, or something. I never addressed any of my tweets to him, so he obviously went searching for any mention of his article on Twitter.

Oh, and he blocked me. LOL!

Now I have a few random betacucks bashing me on Twitter today.

https://twitter.com/nberlat/status/1626712141951561729

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Such a coincidence that a super left wing virtue signaling SJW just happens to have a trans kid.

What are the odds???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I looked him up though and see that he's within less than 6 months of my age, so maybe he really is Bizarro Druff.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    TBH that guy is Alpha af, he just blazed his own trail without giving a fuck.
    The Betas' will be the guys who follow his lead.
    So yeah, meet the new category of Alpha.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    THIS HAS TO BE In CALIFORNIA. ALL THE BIGGEST LIBERAL FREAKS ARE IN CALIFORNIA
    “There’s no place like home” - Druff

I’ve been bashing LA & California (and Todgers) since I joined this site. Even I never envisioned what it has become. I lacked the necessary imagination

We all should fear contagion though. Cali is a cautionary tale

Newsome 2028. Mark my words

Thread Information