Thread: Roger Federer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric

Roger Federer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's gonna win his 17th slam, tie Sampras with his 7th Wimbledon win, and go back to No. 1 in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's also gonna break Sampras' record for most weeks ever at No. 1 in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Nice win for Fed, I like how after the match he acted like it was just another day at the office and his job isnt dont yet. No reaction, it's only the semis, no big deal. Worst match Ive seen Djokovic play in quite awhile but who cares. Cheering hard for Murray against Tsonga, perfect final if its he and Federer.

Load Metric
    Now I'm rooting for Tsonga. Fuck Andy Murray. Fuck him in his eye. If Fed loses in the final I'm killing everyone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    Now I'm rooting for Tsonga. Fuck Andy Murray. Fuck him in his eye. If Fed loses in the final I'm killing everyone.
    I like both Tsonga and Murray, was cheering for Murray to win the tournament but now with Fed having a crack at all this history Ill be cheering for him, Murray can win his slam at the US Open or next year. Murray has a fucking great game style to watch, he just feels the pressure a bit too much, I like Fed against either of these guys in the final.

Load Metric
    this is murray's year. keep believing!

Load Metric
    See? Fuckin Fed. Nobody can see he's not the best ever now. Every sports douche on the radio and TV is sucking his dick so hard.

Load Metric
    See? Fuckin Fed. Nobody can see he's not the best ever now. Every sports douche on the radio and TV is sucking his dick so hard.
    Prior to him winning Wimbledon I was always baffled how anyone could argue against him being the GOAT. The only knock on him is that his chief rival (Nadal) has beaten up on him a bit throughout his career, every single other factor or record Fed dominates. He was the GOAT before this and hopefully this win that ties Petes all time Wimbledon record and gets him back to number 1 ends what was a silly debate.

I felt for Murray although he is way to good a player not to win a slam, he will pick up a few before his career is over.

Load Metric
    Murray is a great player for sure, and he will win more than one slam before he's done. He's probly the best player who ever lived that has never won a slam. Such a sick era he's trapped in.

Load Metric
    Murray is a great player for sure, and he will win more than one slam before he's done. He's probly the best player who ever lived that has never won a slam. Such a sick era he's trapped in.
    No doubt, Murray hardly has a weakness in his game, moves incredibly well, top 3 returner in the game, top 3 backhand in the game, top 10 level forehand, big first serve, second serve is certainly his weakness, hes just a hair behind the big 3. On any given day Murray can beat the guys above him, he has proven that, the big problem for him is playing his A+ game 2 straight matches deep in a slam while hoping whichever of the big 3 he plays in the semis or finals plays their A- or worse game.

I do think Federer will start to slow a bit 1-2 years from now, If Murray can get a few more semi final matches like this years wimbledon his odds go up tremendously to win a slam.

1 more point about Feds recent results. At a month shy of 31 years of age (well past prime tennis years) he has put together the best last 12 months of any man on tour. To do that against 2 guys that already are some of the sports all time greats right in their prime years is an incredible achievement. It wasnt long ago that Nadal had a firm grasp on #1, then Djokovic put together an incredible year that had him comfortably at 1 but Fed has quietly been the best player since July of last year. He stated after last years US Open he decided to start putting more hours on the practice court as well as more hours into his off court training. For a guy who already held almost every conceivable tennis record to still be that driven at 31 years old is amazing. I hope he bangs off a slam or two more before retiring somewhere near the top of the game like Sampras did.

Only negative I can see about him is that fat fucking wife of his. I suppose it's admirable that someone as rich and famous as he stays with the girl who married him before the success but good grief, hire a personal chef and get some weight off that hog. I hope Fed is getting some strange on the side, he sure deserves it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    No doubt, Murray hardly has a weakness in his game, moves incredibly well, top 3 returner in the game, top 3 backhand in the game, top 10 level forehand, big first serve, second serve is certainly his weakness, hes just a hair behind the big 3. On any given day Murray can beat the guys above him, he has proven that, the big problem for him is playing his A+ game 2 straight matches deep in a slam while hoping whichever of the big 3 he plays in the semis or finals plays their A- or worse game.

I do think Federer will start to slow a bit 1-2 years from now, If Murray can get a few more semi final matches like this years wimbledon his odds go up tremendously to win a slam.

1 more point about Feds recent results. At a month shy of 31 years of age (well past prime tennis years) he has put together the best last 12 months of any man on tour. To do that against 2 guys that already are some of the sports all time greats right in their prime years is an incredible achievement. It wasnt long ago that Nadal had a firm grasp on #1, then Djokovic put together an incredible year that had him comfortably at 1 but Fed has quietly been the best player since July of last year. He stated after last years US Open he decided to start putting more hours on the practice court as well as more hours into his off court training. For a guy who already held almost every conceivable tennis record to still be that driven at 31 years old is amazing. I hope he bangs off a slam or two more before retiring somewhere near the top of the game like Sampras did.

Only negative I can see about him is that fat fucking wife of his. I suppose it's admirable that someone as rich and famous as he stays with the girl who married him before the success but good grief, hire a personal chef and get some weight off that hog. I hope Fed is getting some strange on the side, he sure deserves it.
    I agree with all this. Fed has had an incredible year. The guy is amazing. He deserves a hotter wife for sure. He apparently is not a shallow or superficial man.

Load Metric
    Ship the bread to Fed
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

I agree with all this. Fed has had an incredible year. The guy is amazing. He deserves a hotter wife for sure. He apparently is not a shallow or superficial man.
    yeah, the fucking asshole, greatest tennis player ever and a really good person, the prick.

I wonder where Fed ranks amongst the all time greatest athletes? I played tennis all my life, even professionally for 7 years so I am very biased, I think an argument can be made for Fed as the greatest athlete ever or at least in the top 3.

Load Metric
    To me, he's absolutely the great athlete ever, partly due to the fact that he's one of the most dominant ever at any sport, and partly because of his incredible level of grace, athleticism, hand-eye coordination, consistency, longevity, conditioning, all that. Also, tennis is one of the only major individual sports, so there are no issues with how much your team had to do with your greatness. Anyway, to me, he is no doubt THE man. You can tell from the title of this thread.

Load Metric
    To me, he's absolutely the great athlete ever, partly due to the fact that he's one of the most dominant ever at any sport, and partly because of his incredible level of grace, athleticism, hand-eye coordination, consistency, longevity, conditioning, all that. Also, tennis is one of the only major individual sports, so there are no issues with how much your team had to do with your greatness. Anyway, to me, he is no doubt THE man. You can tell from the title of this thread.
    And he fathered twins.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    And he fathered twins.
    They were so cute, too, clapping for dad after he won. It was like, damn, that guy's got a pretty pretty pretty good life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

And he fathered twins.
    They were so cute, too, clapping for dad after he won. It was like, damn, that guy's got a pretty pretty pretty good life.
    I think thats the first time I've seen his twins in public, they do a great job of living a private personal life. Quick wimbledon note and I gotta mention this as a Canadian, the winner of the boys and girls titles were Canadian kids. Tennis in Canada has never been stronger, top ranked doubles player in the world, Raonic is a sure bet for the top 10 and a couple of great junior prospects.

Thread Information