Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SrslySirius vs. Daniel Negreanu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    yEBSITE, is that you?
    I am an honest to god total noob on this community, so...no.

I only even found out about this site because of Adam Schwartz mentioning the PFA show on the 2+2 Pokercast. I believe it was when Phil Hellmuth went on Doug Polk's show and Todd went off breaking down the interview.

Sorry to ruin the thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    yEBSITE, is that you?
    I am an honest to god total noob on this community, so...no.

I only even found out about this site because of Adam Schwartz mentioning the PFA show on the 2+2 Pokercast. I believe it was when Phil Hellmuth went on Doug Polk's show and Todd went off breaking down the interview.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pretty sure KidPresentable is a legit new user, and his backstory is accurate.

Load Metric
    Using my expert Google skills, it seems yebsite also used a Simpsons avatar. It's almost as if The Simpsons is a popular TV show that has been on the air for 30 years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty sure KidPresentable is a legit new user, and his backstory is accurate.
    I had a hunch he was the young fellow that Brandon's getting along with so well.

The username and because he seems really interested in sports.

Comments

KidPresentable: close but no cigar rep

Load Metric
    Sorry to continue to disappoint. I'm twice his age. But my inner degen did enjoy hearing about that kid buying 12k worth of lotto tickets and dropping almost a grand on random week night basketball games.

Comments

Salty_Aus: All good... was just a silly hunch :)
    Last edited by KidPresentable; 01-22-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Very stupid for Srsly to fuck with Daniel. Guys part of the Choice Center/Poker illuminati and will ruin yer life if you make him mad. Only reason charges were brought against Micon is because he fucked with Daniel.
    will be interesting as fuck when the fringe left eventually turns on Daniel. he will slip up at some point and say something stupid at which point all the pandering up to that point won't county for shit. the far reaches on both sides are like piranha waiting to eat each other

Load Metric
    refresh my memory; why does the fringe left give a shit about a poker player in a cult?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    refresh my memory; what is the fringe left? What negative stigma type stuff are they up to rival the fringe right? Like too much health care or something?

Comments

sonatine: like i didnt want to go there but yeah gang shit

sah_24: as usual a libtard who acts like ANTIFA doesn't exist... fucking gold

splitthis: Offset sahtard

jsearles22: Polite

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    Why does Daniel N even bother , he has huge money , he should just hire A goon to break his legs at A very min he should hire A pi to look into sirius

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    refresh my memory; why does the fringe left give a shit about a poker player in a cult?
    Can't tell if your dicking around or not. The shear amount of sucking Obama's cock that he does versus his hatred for Trump is enough.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Daniel has been very vocal about left-wing politics ever since Trump became the Republican nominee. He was always on the left, but Trump's nomination activated a new obsession with politics, and he's been that way ever since.

shortbuspoker's point is that the fringe left, which includes SJWs, BernieBros, etc, often has impossible (and often sometimes double) standards for behavior.

Daniel is so public with everything he does and feels that he's likely to say/do something at some point which pisses off the left for allegedly being "misogynistic", "transphobic", "homophobic", "racist", "Islamophobic", etc. I'm surprised the old blackface video hasn't bitten him in the ass with these people yet.

I liken it to the way Tomi Lahren was attacked by the fringe right for her views on abortion -- and many of the attackers were the ones originally fawning over her when she angrily read statements prepared for her by Glenn Beck's people. I never liked Toni Lahren and felt she rose to prominence simply by being angry, young, pretty, and conservative, but she didn't deserve any of the vitriol she got for that one.

Load Metric
    Daniel has been very vocal about left-wing politics ever since Trump became the Republican nominee. He was always on the left, but Trump's nomination activated a new obsession with politics, and he's been that way ever since.

shortbuspoker's point is that the fringe left, which includes SJWs, BernieBros, etc, often has impossible (and often sometimes double) standards for behavior.

Daniel is so public with everything he does and feels that he's likely to say/do something at some point which pisses off the left for allegedly being "misogynistic", "transphobic", "homophobic", "racist", "Islamophobic", etc. I'm surprised the old blackface video hasn't bitten him in the ass with these people yet.

I liken it to the way Tomi Lahren was attacked by the fringe right for her views on abortion -- and many of the attackers were the ones originally fawning over her when she angrily read statements prepared for her by Glenn Beck's people. I never liked Toni Lahren and felt she rose to prominence simply by being angry, young, pretty, and conservative, but she didn't deserve any of the vitriol she got for that one.

so anyone in favor of basic human rights is 'fringe left' basically?

Comments

sah_24: the leftist on this board are actually this dumb ... gold

splitthis: Offset 24loser

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

so anyone in favor of basic human rights is 'fringe left' basically?
    No, anyone constantly searching for victimhood where it doesn't exist (often rich/middle-class white people, on behalf of others who don't necessarily want it) is 'fringe left'.

Load Metric
    sah_24: as usual a libtard who acts like ANTIFA doesn't exist... fucking gold

Dang my stage name is Lib Tardi B so that's impressive but I don't even know what ANTIFA stands for (other than not vans in Charlottesville) so you couldn't be more wrong. Also I haven't even seen SAH 23 yet so don't you dare tell me what happens in 24. I have to mentally prepare myself for that kind of gore.

Edit: Bruno Mars is probably the lamest entertainer so skip all of his part. I pride myself on only posting the hottest freshest youtube joints so don't count this against me. Bruno is at the level of terrible and I feel an unexplainable hatred for him that he's almost sure to be a me. But like that one would be more embarrassing than finding out I was Son of Sam or Manson or something for real. No idea why he's there or how he has fans. It's honestly even more confusing than Ed Sheeran. Shout out the creative camera angles to make him look taller than 4'10 though.

Comments

jsearles22: Despite
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-23-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Load Metric
    I have a new signature for you to use Mr. 24

Quote Originally Posted by SAH 24
    I make TellaFriend and HoodedN look better by default.

Comments

jsearles22: Respite

Load Metric
    oh duh, ANTIFA. ok yeah i could see that being fringe left.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: pfff f ffffffff ffffff

Load Metric
    Muh basic human rights.

Load Metric

Oh, you mean the BernieBros who Hillary bots accused of being sexist? Or like objecting to the wealthy corrupting both major parties with unchecked campaign contributions? Yeah! That is a totally impossible standard for behavior!

#ConflatePoliticalAdversariesMuch

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Vegas is very hot for photoshop these days...I give it a 1 out of 10...10 being the best....pretty weak

Thread Information