Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 SNL Sweat Thread

Load Metric

1/20 SNL Sweat Thread

One of the most anticipated episodes of SNL will air this Saturday. Me and OSA will (hopefully) be in attendance. Here's what we know so far.

Comments

OSA: OSA and I
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    One of the most anticipated episodes of SNL will air this Saturday. Me and OSA will (hopefully) be in attendance. Here's what we know so far.

I'm guessing you debated using sweet vs sweat?

You know OSA? would love some line-up pics

Comments

Baron Von Strucker:

Load Metric
    Alright. We are in line for tickets. About 70 people in front of us. Doesn’t seem too bad from what we can gather. Our backup plan was to sneak in but security seems very tight because of 9/11.

On another note, OSA is the only New Yorker who has zero sense of direction. He literally doesn’t know cardinal directions. The numbers start going up and he’s like “okay we must be going South.” Wtf.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Alright. We are in line for tickets. About 70 people in front of us. Doesn’t seem too bad from what we can gather. Our backup plan was to sneak in but security seems very tight because of 9/11.

On another note, OSA is the only New Yorker who has zero sense of direction. He literally doesn’t know cardinal directions. The numbers start going up and he’s like “okay we must be going South.” Wtf.

Serious ?

Has 1step tried to fuck you in a stairwell yet!

Load Metric
    Update on tickets?

What time will you know by?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Serious ?

No, he has a room

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Update on tickets?

What time will you know by?
    We won’t know until the show basically. We have standby tickets. We think it’s about 50/50 or a little better
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Serious ?

Yes but I’m not ready to talk about it
    TRUMP 2024!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    On the way to the hotel we go to Duane Reade and while I am on line to pay, like the upstanding citizen that I am, I hear a employee standing by the makeup counter loudly saying "What you doing huh, stealing, huh? As that is happening, she runs out and drops a few pieces of merchandise on the floor as the employee yells "You should do better with your life"

Now, you guys can capitulate over what kind race these women were but I have never seen such a thirst in my life for cosmetics. Here is the entire haul.

Name:  20180120_073707.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  4.42 MB
    Name:  20180120_073709.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  4.33 MB

He made two trips outside the store and had to use a bucket to gather it all.

Load Metric
    OSA might be the worst story teller of all time. Here's what actually happened. This chick tries to leave Duane Reade with a bunch of stolen merchandise and one of the employees tries to stop her by grabbing her and her merchandise and yelling "NO, YOU MUST NOT STEAL. YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE". But she escapes his grip and gets away with almost all the stolen merchandise. i figured that was that, and maybe he'd call the police and she'd be long gone. Nope. The employee chases after her down the subway and five minutes later walks back in the store with all her stolen merch (which OSA then took a pic of). But not only did he get all the stolen merchandise back, this guy actually robber her back and stole some what she had on her, including her metro card and some other misc things. Pretty incredible.

While OSA was fixated on the race of the offender, the hero in the story who reverse-mugged this girl was also black.

Comments

Tellafriend: Standard
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    got an update from plop - they got in

and OSA may or may not have throat fucked troye in his green room

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OSA might be the worst story teller of all time. Here's what actually happened. This chick tries to leave Duane Reade with a bunch of stolen merchandise and one of the employees tries to stop her by grabbing her and her merchandise and yelling "NO, YOU MUST NOT STEAL. YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE". But she escapes his grip and gets away with almost all the stolen merchandise. i figured that was that, and maybe he'd call the police and she'd be long gone. Nope. The employee chases after her down the subway and five minutes later walks back in the store with all her stolen merch (which OSA then took a pic of). But not only did he get all the stolen merchandise back, this guy actually robber her back and stole some what she had on her, including her metro card and some other misc things. Pretty incredible.

While OSA was fixated on the race of the offender, the hero in the story who reverse-mugged this girl was also black.
    Reminds me of a 1994 story regarding Master Scalir and his former friend Angry Stephanie.

This was early in the Master Scalir/Stephanie friendship, and Stephanie realized she could take advantage of him, so one day she came over to his Long Beach apartment and stole almost every one of Ken's tapes. Ken had an extensive music collection on cassette (still popular in 1994, though CDs were on their way to taking over), probably about 200-300 tapes.

Stephanie just outright stole all of them. I actually happened to show up at Master Scalir's place while this was going on, because I was in the area, but somehow she convinced him to go quiet and pretend nobody was home. Then I saw a car in his parking spot, which I knew was suspicious because he didn't have a car, and while I was peering in the window to figure out WTF was going on, a security guard showed up and booted me out. Turned out Stephanie called the guard on me to get rid of me. LOL

Anyway, by the time I reached Ken, Stephanie was gone and his father was over there, berating him about it. (I'm not sure why his father was there, as he lived about 60 miles away, but he was, and he was PISSED about this.)

Anyway, I told a friend of mine about it (later known as "Good Eats!" on Pokerstars), and he couldn't believe it. He knew Master Scalir a little bit through me, and he felt bad for the guy. Anyway, Good Eats and I called Stephanie on three-way, and she arrogantly told us that the tapes were hers now, and there was nothing we could do about it.

Good Eats wasn't having that. He asked me for Stephanie's address, which I gave him.

He drove down to her house in Westchester (near LAX), knocked on the door, and when she answered, he forced his way in. He then walked directly to her bedroom, collected all of Ken's tapes, which were still in a bag, and was about to walk out with them.

Stephanie was in shock that a strange guy she had never met literally forced his way into her house and was stealing back what she had just stolen from Ken.

Good Eats noticed that he didn't have 200 tapes in the bag, so he demanded Stephanie tell him where the rest were. She wouldn't tell him at first, but he shouted at her and she got scared, and finally confessed that she gave away about half of them to a few of her friends.

As punishment, Good Eats proceeded to walk back into her room, take a bunch of the tapes she owned, threw them in the bag, and walked out.

Stephanie called me and was in a panic. I told her she reaped what she had sowed, and hung up on her.

We returned the recovered tapes to Ken shortly after that.

Good times.

Comments

michael: LOL, HOF

Charham: sounds like O.J. getting his stuff back

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If these songs don't get your blood flowing, then you aren't human. What a great experience. I was screaming and almost in tears and Plol couldn't stop screaming as well.

I absolutely LOVE his 2nd outfit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Reminds me of a 1994 story regarding Master Scalir and his former friend Angry Stephanie.

This was early in the Master Scalir/Stephanie friendship, and Stephanie realized she could take advantage of him, so one day she came over to his Long Beach apartment and stole almost every one of Ken's tapes. Ken had an extensive music collection on cassette (still popular in 1994, though CDs were on their way to taking over), probably about 200-300 tapes.

Stephanie just outright stole all of them. I actually happened to show up at Master Scalir's place while this was going on, because I was in the area, but somehow she convinced him to go quiet and pretend nobody was home. Then I saw a car in his parking spot, which I knew was suspicious because he didn't have a car, and while I was peering in the window to figure out WTF was going on, a security guard showed up and booted me out. Turned out Stephanie called the guard on me to get rid of me. LOL

Anyway, by the time I reached Ken, Stephanie was gone and his father was over there, berating him about it. (I'm not sure why his father was there, as he lived about 60 miles away, but he was, and he was PISSED about this.)

Anyway, I told a friend of mine about it (later known as "Good Eats!" on Pokerstars), and he couldn't believe it. He knew Master Scalir a little bit through me, and he felt bad for the guy. Anyway, Good Eats and I called Stephanie on three-way, and she arrogantly told us that the tapes were hers now, and there was nothing we could do about it.

Good Eats wasn't having that. He asked me for Stephanie's address, which I gave him.

He drove down to her house in Westchester (near LAX), knocked on the door, and when she answered, he forced his way in. He then walked directly to her bedroom, collected all of Ken's tapes, which were still in a bag, and was about to walk out with them.

Stephanie was in shock that a strange guy she had never met literally forced his way into her house and was stealing back what she had just stolen from Ken.

Good Eats noticed that he didn't have 200 tapes in the bag, so he demanded Stephanie tell him where the rest were. She wouldn't tell him at first, but he shouted at her and she got scared, and finally confessed that she gave away about half of them to a few of her friends.

As punishment, Good Eats proceeded to walk back into her room, take a bunch of the tapes she owned, threw them in the bag, and walked out.

Stephanie called me and was in a panic. I told her she reaped what she had sowed, and hung up on her.

We returned the recovered tapes to Ken shortly after that.

Good times.
    How very Ray Donovan of him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    If these songs don't get your blood flowing, then you aren't human. What a great experience. I was screaming and almost in tears and Plol couldn't stop screaming as well.

I absolutely LOVE his 2nd outfit.

is he transitioning or does he just have gyno?

looks like a 12 yr old girl with bee stings in that wool sweater tank top

Comments

OSA: Your mom has gyno

PLOL: unsubscribe

DJ_Chaps: follow + notifications enabled

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not a modern SNL fan.

Do either of you appear (even briefly) in an audience shot, or does nobody know yet?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am not a modern SNL fan.

Do either of you appear (even briefly) in an audience shot, or does nobody know yet?

We were in the upper left of the audience. If you watch and hear high pitch male shrieking during the performance it's a good chance it was either PLOL or myself.

Banned
    Load Metric
    All this build up and hype, and all we get for a TR is "OSA got all twitterpated by a twink" ?

Load Metric
    Love stories like this. Sounds like a great time.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BUMP

WTF

DO WORK PLOP

Thread Information