Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Freaky family holds their 13 children captive with shackles, see their crazy Facebook before it vanishes

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Add this to the list of things you are just dead wrong about. My ex (whom I never married) had zero other kids. I dumped her, because she was almost as psychotic as you are.

Nice try, but damn you're wrong about the past, like A LOT. You probably drink too much, too.

At least you'll give druff some posts to delete.
    Researching the forums....I remember otherwise.

Hey Druff, isn't Bottomshit fun with all his crazy "new" usernames and his fun schtick where he pretends he's something he's not, and he laughs about being in someone's head but I'm so deep in his head I've got a hold of his brain stem?

Yeah, it's a PFA tradition. It's the greatest.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric

Researching the forums....I remember otherwise.

Hey Druff, isn't Bottomshit fun with all his crazy "new" usernames and his fun schtick where he pretends he's something he's not, and he laughs about being in someone's head but I'm so deep in his head I've got a hold of his brain stem?

Are you not the one that keeps logging off and logging back in to respond? I make an innocuous post on one of your posts and you freak out, as always. Check your last 100 posts to me. In fact, check the neg reps on me, say the last 50 and who are they? Yep, it's all you, HK (mostly to be fair) and Muck Ficon.

You three are obsessed with me, categorically, and that is just the way it is.

Comments

wrenchjockey: this here is what we call projection folks. in your heaaaaaad in your heaeaead zombie zombie zombie bie bie

dwai: you fell right into his trap, typical "mechanic"

Muck Ficon: Lol...time for a new screen name.

Load Metric

Are you not the one that keeps logging off and logging back in to respond? I make an innocuous post on one of your posts and you freak out, as always. Check your last 100 posts to me. In fact, check the neg reps on me, say the last 50 and who are they? Yep, it's all you, HK (mostly to be fair) and Muck Ficon.

You three are obsessed with me, categorically, and that is just the way it is.
    muck fuckhead, red reps is all he has, cause he can't contribute to any meaningful conversations cause he's very stupid and the IQ is very low, and people knew this.

All he has are his shitty one line posts. lol

he's such a red repping troll.

here comes muck fuckhead red reps in 3, 2, 1.
    Last edited by dwai; 01-17-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They probably lied to him about him not being adopted.

The chances of the above pregnancy would be tiny. Not only is it almost impossible for a natural pregnancy to occur for a 50-year-old, the father being 65 also lowers that chance, as the sperm quality is much lower.

But back to this one:

What is more likely?

That the 47-year-old mom had a miracle pregnancy which finished successfully?

Or that freaky dad who chained up his 13 kids in the house also molested one of his many daughters and got one pregnant?
    Considering the fact that my mother was pregnant with me at the SAME TIME as Mrs. Neighbor was pregnant with her son, I am officially saying you're full of shit here. There are also many examples of men fathering children into their 80's and beyond. Granted the likelihood of birth defects increases exponentially with the age of the mother past 40 (pregnancies after age 35 are considered 'geriatric pregnancies'), it is certainly possible.

I don't disagree with your theory of him fathering the baby with one of his daughters at all. I'm just pointing out that it's possible for these two nutjobs to be the legit parents of the 2 year old.

You do understand that some women don't go through menopause until mid 50's or later, right?
    It's not about menopause.

The egg quality drops dramatically after late 30s, and each year gets much, much worse. 43 is staggeringly worse than 40. 46 is staggeringly worse than 43. And so on.

There is a common misconception that menopause equals the start of infertility. Incorrect. Many women have periods into their 50s, but their ability to conceive had often ended more than a decade prior.

If your mother's friend really had a natural child at age 50, she was in a tiny, tiny percentage of people of that age who have managed to do so.

In fact call up any IVF doctor and ask them if they will do the procedure with your wife's own eggs. Tell them that she's 45. You won't find a single one willing to do it, even if you offer to pay extra and sign all kinds of release forms. They refuse to do this because the chance of the eggs being good is so tiny that they don't want to do a useless procedure, even if the patient is delusional and wants it. A few super-unethical doctors will do it anyway for the money, but almost all of them will stop allowing a woman to use her own eggs after 43-44, and they will typically discourage it after age 41-42.

It is not impossible that the youngest child here is the product of a natural pregnancy with the 47-year-old mother, but it's much more likely that there's something weird going on with that last child, and I'm surprised the possibility hasn't been raised in any of the articles.

Comments

JimmyG_415: 100%

FPS_Russia: never heard this, whoa

Load Metric
    I agree w/Druff on this one,

"I'm surprised the possibility hasn't been raised in any of the articles." Exactly,
    Today like when ABC said they had new details, I was sure they'd say he fathered some of the younger kids, w/the older ones.

Considering the fact that my mother was pregnant with me at the SAME TIME as Mrs. Neighbor was pregnant with her son, I am officially saying you're full of shit here. There are also many examples of men fathering children into their 80's and beyond. Granted the likelihood of birth defects increases exponentially with the age of the mother past 40 (pregnancies after age 35 are considered 'geriatric pregnancies'), it is certainly possible.

I don't disagree with your theory of him fathering the baby with one of his daughters at all. I'm just pointing out that it's possible for these two nutjobs to be the legit parents of the 2 year old.

You do understand that some women don't go through menopause until mid 50's or later, right?
    It's not about menopause.

The egg quality drops dramatically after late 30s, and each year gets much, much worse. 43 is staggeringly worse than 40. 46 is staggeringly worse than 43. And so on.

There is a common misconception that menopause equals the start of infertility. Incorrect. Many women have periods into their 50s, but their ability to conceive had often ended more than a decade prior.

If your mother's friend really had a natural child at age 50, she was in a tiny, tiny percentage of people of that age who have managed to do so.

In fact call up any IVF doctor and ask them if they will do the procedure with your wife's own eggs. Tell them that she's 45. You won't find a single one willing to do it, even if you offer to pay extra and sign all kinds of release forms. They refuse to do this because the chance of the eggs being good is so tiny that they don't want to do a useless procedure, even if the patient is delusional and wants it. A few super-unethical doctors will do it anyway for the money, but almost all of them will stop allowing a woman to use her own eggs after 43-44, and they will typically discourage it after age 41-42.

It is not impossible that the youngest child here is the product of a natural pregnancy with the 47-year-old mother, but it's much more likely that there's something weird going on with that last child, and I'm surprised the possibility hasn't been raised in any of the articles.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    i wouldn't doubt that the daughter holding the baby in the wedding pic in fact was the mother

she seemed to have more body fat relative to her other siblings

also, funny how most of them look inbred, but the girl 2nd from the right looks to be very attractive

sometimes a child of two ugly parents can just run good
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 01-17-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    So what causes the kids to look like that?
    Look at the father closely. He's just kind of an ugly dude with a weird look himself, and it's kind of a strong look to where a lot of the kids got it.

The kids also were not raised in a healthy environment, as evidenced by the fact that it looks like many of them didn't really develop properly into adulthood.

I don't believe that the parents are related.

I do believe that the dad raped/impregnated one of the daughters to have the last child (who honestly looks the strangest of the bunch, if you look closely).

Women who have a lot of children tend to stay fertile for longer, but not to age 47. It is extremely unlikely to have a successful natural pregnancy at that age. It's even more difficult when the father is also over 40, as the sperm decline somewhat in quality at that age. In all of my life, the oldest mother of a newborn I've ever met (who had a natural pregnancy) was 44, but the father was in his late 20s.

I suppose there is some chance that the pregnancy could have been an IVF one with a donor egg, but that's expensive, and the family seemingly has had financial issues.
    Druff I hate to take issue with your comments but I went to Jr High with Strom Thurmonds son.. His dad was in his 70s when he was conceived and his mom was in her late 40s.. Also there are women whove had kids in their 50s as I sent you in twitter this morning.. Menopause takes place usually 48-55 on avg with some variance.. It is plausible she had a kid in her late 40s.. Technically the sperm production doesn't degrade nearly as much as you might think how else do you think guys like Mick Jagger keep popping kids out.. (He has 8 and the most recent was when he was 73)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Look at the father closely. He's just kind of an ugly dude with a weird look himself, and it's kind of a strong look to where a lot of the kids got it.

The kids also were not raised in a healthy environment, as evidenced by the fact that it looks like many of them didn't really develop properly into adulthood.

I don't believe that the parents are related.

I do believe that the dad raped/impregnated one of the daughters to have the last child (who honestly looks the strangest of the bunch, if you look closely).

Women who have a lot of children tend to stay fertile for longer, but not to age 47. It is extremely unlikely to have a successful natural pregnancy at that age. It's even more difficult when the father is also over 40, as the sperm decline somewhat in quality at that age. In all of my life, the oldest mother of a newborn I've ever met (who had a natural pregnancy) was 44, but the father was in his late 20s.

I suppose there is some chance that the pregnancy could have been an IVF one with a donor egg, but that's expensive, and the family seemingly has had financial issues.
    Druff I hate to take issue with your comments but I went to Jr High with Strom Thurmonds son.. His dad was in his 70s when he was conceived and his mom was in her late 40s.. Also there are women whove had kids in their 50s as I sent you in twitter this morning.. Menopause takes place usually 48-55 on avg with some variance.. It is plausible she had a kid in her late 40s.. Technically the sperm production doesn't degrade nearly as much as you might think how else do you think guys like Mick Jagger keep popping kids out.. (He has 8 and the most recent was when he was 73)
    No, Strom Thurmond was an old perv. His wife was far younger than him. The mother of his children was born in 1943, and her last child with him was born in 1976, when she was 33.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

No, Strom Thurmond was an old perv. His wife was far younger than him. The mother of his children was born in 1943, and her last child with him was born in 1976, when she was 33.

Didn't he have some out of wedlock hidden baby? Even a mulatto one ironically, or am I thinking of someone else?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

New info:

Girl who escaped had a sibling with her, who get scared and turned back.

David Turpin was also charged with one count of a lewd act with a minor, one of his daughters. The lewd act was not specified, and it was not made clear if it was repeated or one time.

Kids were allowed to shower once per year (how is this possible?)

Kids were barely fed, but enticing foods such as apple pies were intentionally left out and the kids were not allowed to touch them.

Both parents ate well, and were not malnourished at all.

There were frequent beatings for any perceived misbehaviors, and the chaining to furniture was also used as punishment.

Kids were not unchained to go to the bathroom, so there was urine and feces everywhere.

Buyer of their Texas house, who got it in a bankruptcy auction, found feces on every wall.

The kids were forced to stay up all night and sleep during the day.

The 29-year-old female weighed 82 pounds, and the 12-year-old female weighed what a normal 7-year-old did.

The kids all had muscle atrophy consistent with starvation.

Some of the kids did not know about basic things such as what medication and the police were.

Louise Turpin isolated herself from her original family for the past 20 years, not letting anyone visit, or even add them on Facebook. Her parents even tried to fly to visit her by surprise, and call her when they were at the airport, but she refused to tell them where she lived. They eventually died without having seen her for a very long time.

Despite the bankruptcy, the family had money to feed the kids. Lots of expensive Disney memorabilia was found in the home.

The chaining, starvation, and beating had been going on for years, but worsened over the past 2 years, which coincided with the family's ceasing to update Facebook since July 2016.

Once the treatment worsened, that's when the kids plotted this escape plan, which finally took place this month.

I have a feeling the parents are never getting out of prison. Riverside County is also conservative, and less likely to have lenient judges and juries, though I suppose it's possible they will get a venue change.

Load Metric
    I haven't really been following this story or read this thread, so my apologies if this has been posted. Is there an aerial view of the address that this took place? Curious how close their neighbors were.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I haven't really been following this story or read this thread, so my apologies if this has been posted. Is there an aerial view of the address that this took place? Curious how close their neighbors were.
    10 feet max between neighbors. Apparently the family slept during the day, abused during the night. It is truly bizarre. I can assure you if I had been living next to these deviant parents the cops would have been called years ago. I definitely would have knocked on a door, saw what was happening and whipped the father's ass in the yard.

Comments

hongkonger: You would have been drunk with your head in the toilet like you usually are

chinamaniac: 100 %

splitthis: Agree

Load Metric
    As in cleveland case, blame neighbors for not reporting shit. Sorry, no way you live next door to freaks and not know it. I know all my neighbors and if u dont u should.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    As in cleveland case, blame neighbors for not reporting shit. Sorry, no way you live next door to freaks and not know it. I know all my neighbors and if u dont u should.
    Not sure where it's like where you live, but these days in California, it is very common for neighbors to keep to themselves, and to act like you're intruding if you attempt to get to know them.

Of my neighbors here, I am friendly with exactly one of them (well, one family), and the rest I barely know. This is common on the street. It appears no one is really in anyone else's business.

Given that the kids rarely exited the house, it's not surprising that the neighbors knew nothing of what was going on.

I do think a change in the law is in order for homeschooling. There should be some kind of inspection required on a semi-regular basis to make sure it's not a freakshow (and that schooling is taking place).

In general I think homeschooling is a bad idea, as it deprives children from interaction with other children, which is essential for proper emotional/social development.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of homeschooling, remember Tiffany Michelle?

She was homeschooled, and I don't think it did her any favors.

It caused her to become extremely aloof and self-centered, which is too bad, because she was pretty and had an outgoing personality, and could have probably fit in a lot better if she wasn't homeschooled.

She behaved a lot like someone who hadn't grown up around a lot of other people.

Comments

splitthis: So why bring this up is she homeless or crackhead or prostitute?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Is there an aerial view of the address that this took place? Curious how close their neighbors were.
    Typical postage stamp lot. Hood is new enough that google aerial is wrong. used bing, 160 Muir Woods Rd, Perris, CA. Fucking KB Home.

When they renewed their vows in Vegas on 2011, 2013 and 2015 they visited the Bellagio at least once.

Name:  horror show 4.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  23.6 KB

Name:  horror show 1.JPG
Views: 386
Size:  35.2 KB

Name:  horror show 3.JPG
Views: 350
Size:  27.2 KB

Name:  horror show 2.JPG
Views: 375
Size:  63.3 KB
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Not sure where it's like where you live, but these days in California, it is very common for neighbors to keep to themselves, and to act like you're intruding if you attempt to get to know them.

Of my neighbors here, I am friendly with exactly one of them (well, one family), and the rest I barely know. This is common on the street. It appears no one is really in anyone else's business.

Given that the kids rarely exited the house, it's not surprising that the neighbors knew nothing of what was going on.

I do think a change in the law is in order for homeschooling. There should be some kind of inspection required on a semi-regular basis to make sure it's not a freakshow (and that schooling is taking place).

In general I think homeschooling is a bad idea, as it deprives children from interaction with other children, which is essential for proper emotional/social development.
    That is sad, especially in a warm climate not knowing all your neighbors at least 5 houses down each way and across the street. We all know each other and watch out for each other and the neighborhood. God help a dumbass cruising our street looking for trouble. Even if you dont directly speak with a NEIGHBOR I cannot fathom not knowing anything about someone who lives next door to you for multiple years.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I agree. I grew up in a court. 30 years later, we are still like family.

Load Metric

It caused her to become extremely aloof and self-centered, which is too bad, because she was pretty and had an outgoing personality, and could have probably fit in a lot better if she wasn't homeschooled.

She behaved a lot like someone who hadn't grown up around a lot of other people.
    Home schooling can work well as long as the parents are aware of the lack of socialization and find it elsewhere. Whether that's through sports, groups or clubs.

I sponsor a professional squash player who is a young guy, he and his brother were both home schooled but they are great young men. Comfortable with people and seem grounded. I wouldn't choose it for my kids but most of the home schooled kids I know (quite a few in the sports world) seem well adjusted.

There are also extremely aloof and self centered kids who aren't home schooled. It's hard to be certain of cause and effect. Is Tiffany Michelle an only child?

Load Metric

This makes logical sense and it's real easy to look for and find a case to support a theory that makes sense to you and therefore prove it to yourself.

Professionals that have studied psychology over the last 50 years conclude that there is little that can help a kid that isn't already socially adjusted by the age of 4. There are exceptions but it takes a lot of work. Parents with young kids can give them a huge life advantage by ensuring their kids learn to be liked, meaning other kids want to play with them, by the age of 4. With that goal achieved it really doesn't matter how social they are through to adulthood, those skills are ingrained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Not related, but similar.

These two beautiful lesbians held three children prisoner in their Maryland home, feeding them dog shit at times. At best, the kids subsisted on oatmeal, bread, and water for 6 months.

The kids are ages 8-10.

They were often beaten, locked in closets, and threatened with death if they told anyone.

The two perpetrators were Amanda R. Wright, 29, and Besline Joseph, 25.

Another situation where anything less than life in prison will be a travesty of justice. Sadly, because it was "only" two kids, and because the abuse was "only" for 6 months, they will probably get 10 years each, be out in 7, and be back out on the streets by 2025.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/mar...-abuse-arrest/

Comments

Tellafriend: 29 & 25 years old? OMG

Thread Information