Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

Thread: Freaky family holds their 13 children captive with shackles, see their crazy Facebook before it vanishes

  1. #41
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4512
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    I've read a lot of articles about this fascinating yet tragic situation, and I'm shocked that NOT ONE has questioned the fact that the mother is 49 and the youngest child is 2.

    Can they not do the math here?

    Does no one realize how unlikely it is for a 47-year-old woman to have a natural child with her own egg?

    Isn't this also worth investigating?

    I watched that whole press conference, and not a single person in the media brought this up.

  2. #42
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    279
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,101
    Come on Druff, the police will deffo be investigating. Just cos it's not on your shitty news it doesn't mean it's not happening.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    First read this story: http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/us/cal...ome/index.html

    Here are the two parents arrested:



    Name:  Dumbdumber.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  153.5 KB

     
    Comments
      
      RS_: +1 for boxxy

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've read a lot of articles about this fascinating yet tragic situation, and I'm shocked that NOT ONE has questioned the fact that the mother is 49 and the youngest child is 2.

    Can they not do the math here?

    Does no one realize how unlikely it is for a 47-year-old woman to have a natural child with her own egg?

    Isn't this also worth investigating?

    I watched that whole press conference, and not a single person in the media brought this up.
    I wasn't paying 100% attention to the video you posted earlier since it was so long, but if I remember correctly, someone asked about all the kids being children of the two parents, or something along those lines. I think the answer was something like, "As far as we know, yes, but still investigating." Perhaps the question was more aimed at if any of the kids were not related to the family (ie: abducted from the Smith family), but I didn't get that sense.

  5. #45
    The boys are all trying out for the next remake of the three stooges as Moe.

    Name:  Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436760-444-516.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  69.9 KB

  6. #46
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4512
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Come on Druff, the police will deffo be investigating. Just cos it's not on your shitty news it doesn't mean it's not happening.
    No question that our news is shitty.

    I'll be checking the Daily Mail for updates. They publish all the facts and give no shits.

  7. #47
    Not a surprise this happened in Perris the butthole of Southern California

  8. #48
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    shit新how
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  9. #49
    Also I'm waiting for the story of how Gare escaped this house as a kid and grew arms so flabby because DAMN.
    shit新how
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Happened in California so parents most likely will be sent for "treatment."

    Every day there is a story about parents and just absolutely horrible neglect. For example, throwing and killing the baby because she is crying too much, sexual assault, torture of infants, etc. How does a human get like this ? If you are wired this way, there is no hope for rehabilitation imo. They should all be executed even in cases where the victim isnt killed.

    How do people that oppose the death penalty reason that these monsters should be allowed to live? Why exactly?

    Everyone of these kids in the picture could be cast for some horror film without makeup.
    Not talking about this case specifically regarding the death penalty, but I'd hate for a situation where someone who is not guilty to be sentenced to death. I mean, could you imagine if you were set up by someone, wrongfully accused, or whatever happens and all of a sudden you're on death row, even though you're innocent? I don't know a bunch about the justice system, but it also seems like if someone is in a situation where they are more likely going to be found guilty (even if they're innocent), they'll be more likely to make a plea deal in exchange for a confession. "If you don't confess, we'll probably kill you. If you do confess, you'll just serve the rest of your life in prison."


    When someone is guilty (which I'd think is like 99%+ of the time, at least for death penalty cases since I think the case needs to basically be a 'slam dunk' for the prosecutors), it just seems completely barbaric to me. I mean, there's no benefit to killing someone when you can just let them rot in prison for the rest of their life. Okay, the small benefit is it'll be cheaper to strap 'em to the chair instead of feeding/housing/etc. for however many more years....as well as the possibility of them escaping prison and/or being a fuckup in prison, although AFAIK, prisoners in that situation are typically in solitary confinement and can't really do shit, like kill another prison, fights, etc.


    As far as this case, there hasn't been enough information released or at least I haven't read enough information on this case, for me to have an opinion in that way. The facts should be coming out in due time and I don't think it's fair to make judgement before all information is known. It's easy to say "They did this, so they go to prison forever / death penalty", sure, but there's so much unknown, like if there were mental problems with the parents, perhaps one of the parents was in control and the other one was a victim like the children were, or one parent threatened the other (although idk how it'd go on for so long....then again, I don't think we even know how long it was going on), or some other unknowable piece of information we don't know about.

    And no, I'm not a liberal. Liberalism is a disease. I just think we need ALL the information before judgement is made (not that I'm defending the parents).
    I would reserve the death penalty for cases where there is zero doubt. I am talking about situations like R Kelly peeing on a chick, right in front of the video camera, and then claiming he wasn't peeing on her. There are cases where there is zero doubt or where the accused even admits to it.
    :freelewfather

  11. #51
    Silver
    Reputation
    -96
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    He never said it was impossible, just very unlikely. The implication is that parents that chain their kids to a bed and don't feed them much, probably sexually abuse them as well. That is more probable than a 47 having a kid. Plus you have the teenage sons there as well never leaving the house either. Given the way those kids look anything is possible at this point.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Have another drink.....

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    He never said it was impossible, just very unlikely. The implication is that parents that chain their kids to a bed and don't feed them much, probably sexually abuse them as well. That is more probable than a 47 having a kid. Plus you have the teenage sons there as well never leaving the house either. Given the way those kids look anything is possible at this point.
    What's impossible is that you have $300K or even $300 liquid.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    He never said it was impossible, just very unlikely. The implication is that parents that chain their kids to a bed and don't feed them much, probably sexually abuse them as well. That is more probable than a 47 having a kid. Plus you have the teenage sons there as well never leaving the house either. Given the way those kids look anything is possible at this point.

    Hey bottomshit. I didn't say that he said impossible, those were my words. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you had grand and noble intentions.

    Love the new/old account, rep's coming along nicely. Please don't confuse the bleach bottle and vodka bottle tonight, I have no idea how PFA would ever function without you.

     
    Comments
      
      The_Lurker: I have no idea
    shit新how
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've read a lot of articles about this fascinating yet tragic situation, and I'm shocked that NOT ONE has questioned the fact that the mother is 49 and the youngest child is 2.

    Can they not do the math here?

    Does no one realize how unlikely it is for a 47-year-old woman to have a natural child with her own egg?

    Isn't this also worth investigating?

    I watched that whole press conference, and not a single person in the media brought this up.
    another thing i read but hasn't been really talked about it is the fact a little girl that lived in the neighborhood has been missing for three years

    in fact, they had an interview with two neighbors who ran to the house when all the police arrived thinking it might have something to do with their missing niece

    wouldn't surprise me if the mom and dad kidnapped the girl, tortured her, and then buried her in the desert somewhere

  15. #55
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4512
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    They probably lied to him about him not being adopted.

    The chances of the above pregnancy would be tiny. Not only is it almost impossible for a natural pregnancy to occur for a 50-year-old, the father being 65 also lowers that chance, as the sperm quality is much lower.

    But back to this one:

    What is more likely?

    That the 47-year-old mom had a miracle pregnancy which finished successfully?

    Or that freaky dad who chained up his 13 kids in the house also molested one of his many daughters and got one pregnant?

  16. #56
    Silver
    Reputation
    -96
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

    He never said it was impossible, just very unlikely. The implication is that parents that chain their kids to a bed and don't feed them much, probably sexually abuse them as well. That is more probable than a 47 having a kid. Plus you have the teenage sons there as well never leaving the house either. Given the way those kids look anything is possible at this point.

    Hey bottomshit. I didn't say that he said impossible, those were my words. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you had grand and noble intentions.

    Love the new/old account, rep's coming along nicely. Please don't confuse the bleach bottle and vodka bottle tonight, I have no idea how PFA would ever function without you.
    I'll avoid the bleach & vodka thing as long as you avoid lighting a cigarette changing someone's oil. Sick burn.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: I don't smoke, or change oil, so here's a tomato.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    In my hometown, the kid across the street from me was born to a 50 year old mother and a 65 year old father.

    It's very possible. Just because it isn't *probable* does not make it *impossible*, Druff.
    They probably lied to him about him not being adopted.

    The chances of the above pregnancy would be tiny. Not only is it almost impossible for a natural pregnancy to occur for a 50-year-old, the father being 65 also lowers that chance, as the sperm quality is much lower.

    But back to this one:

    What is more likely?

    That the 47-year-old mom had a miracle pregnancy which finished successfully?

    Or that freaky dad who chained up his 13 kids in the house also molested one of his many daughters and got one pregnant?
    Considering the fact that my mother was pregnant with me at the SAME TIME as Mrs. Neighbor was pregnant with her son, I am officially saying you're full of shit here. There are also many examples of men fathering children into their 80's and beyond. Granted the likelihood of birth defects increases exponentially with the age of the mother past 40 (pregnancies after age 35 are considered 'geriatric pregnancies'), it is certainly possible.

    I don't disagree with your theory of him fathering the baby with one of his daughters at all. I'm just pointing out that it's possible for these two nutjobs to be the legit parents of the 2 year old.

    You do understand that some women don't go through menopause until mid 50's or later, right?
    shit新how
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  18. #58
    Silver
    Reputation
    -96
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    They probably lied to him about him not being adopted.

    The chances of the above pregnancy would be tiny. Not only is it almost impossible for a natural pregnancy to occur for a 50-year-old, the father being 65 also lowers that chance, as the sperm quality is much lower.

    But back to this one:

    What is more likely?

    That the 47-year-old mom had a miracle pregnancy which finished successfully?

    Or that freaky dad who chained up his 13 kids in the house also molested one of his many daughters and got one pregnant?
    Considering the fact that my mother was pregnant with me at the SAME TIME as Mrs. Neighbor was pregnant with her son, I am officially saying you're full of shit here. There are also many examples of men fathering children into their 80's and beyond. Granted the likelihood of birth defects increases exponentially with the age of the mother past 40 (pregnancies after age 35 are considered 'geriatric pregnancies'), it is certainly possible.

    I don't disagree with your theory of him fathering the baby with one of his daughters at all. I'm just pointing out that it's possible for these two nutjobs to be the legit parents of the 2 year old.

    You do understand that some women don't go through menopause until mid 50's or later, right?
    He knows that. Your wife by your own admission dumped your ass and had more kids with another dude. I assume she was not 50, but she was sure young enough to dump your ass and produce a new brood.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: now just shitposting. Here's a tomato that will remain long after druff deletes our little back and forth from the thread.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

    Considering the fact that my mother was pregnant with me at the SAME TIME as Mrs. Neighbor was pregnant with her son, I am officially saying you're full of shit here. There are also many examples of men fathering children into their 80's and beyond. Granted the likelihood of birth defects increases exponentially with the age of the mother past 40 (pregnancies after age 35 are considered 'geriatric pregnancies'), it is certainly possible.

    I don't disagree with your theory of him fathering the baby with one of his daughters at all. I'm just pointing out that it's possible for these two nutjobs to be the legit parents of the 2 year old.

    You do understand that some women don't go through menopause until mid 50's or later, right?
    He knows that. Your wife by your own admission dumped your ass and had more kids with another dude. I assume she was not 50, but she was sure young enough to dump your ass and produce a new brood.

    Add this to the list of things you are just dead wrong about. My ex (whom I never married) had zero other kids. I dumped her, because she was almost as psychotic as you are.

    Nice try, but damn you're wrong about the past, like A LOT. You probably drink too much, too.

    At least you'll give druff some posts to delete.
    shit新how
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  20. #60
    Silver
    Reputation
    -96
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

    He knows that. Your wife by your own admission dumped your ass and had more kids with another dude. I assume she was not 50, but she was sure young enough to dump your ass and produce a new brood.

    Add this to the list of things you are just dead wrong about. My ex (whom I never married) had zero other kids. I dumped her, because she was almost as psychotic as you are.

    Nice try, but damn you're wrong about the past, like A LOT. You probably drink too much, too.

    At least you'll give druff some posts to delete.
    Researching the forums....I remember otherwise.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: Research away. It isn't there. Hope you waste hours trying to find it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck
    By TheXFactor in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 12-15-2018, 12:50 AM
  2. Justin Bonomo is a Freaky Dirty Young Skinny Fuck
    By PLOL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 01:09 PM
  4. Amazon S3 is down. Bezos holds world hostage
    By Sanlmar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 05:11 AM
  5. Suggestions on how to avoid incidental holds at Las Vegas Hotels?
    By Bootsy Collins in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •