Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: SKOL VIKINGS*****official thread

  1. #1
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    360
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,693

    SKOL VIKINGS*****official thread

    Fuck it, after that game today, it deserves its own thread.


     
    Comments
      
      big dick: I hope they win it all
      
      badguy23: hi jacked

  2. #2

  3. #3
    todge dont allow blake to pollute ur fine messageboard

  4. #4
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,996
    The Original Amateur Hour this thread is



    And if your name is really Blake your girl can suck my softball looking nut sack BLAKE while my limp dick goes across your moms face as the Eagles go to the Super Bowl bitch.

    And yep this degen just hijacked your shit..
    Last edited by badguy23; 01-15-2018 at 08:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,996

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    The Original Amateur Hour this thread is



    And if your name is really Blake your girl can suck my softball looking nut sack BLAKE while my limp dick goes across your moms face as the Eagles go to the Super Bowl bitch.

    And yep this degen just hijacked your shit..
    iím an eagles fan but i like what iím hearing

  7. #7
    hes actually a jeff feagles fan DONT LET HIM OFF THE ROPES BADGUY

     
    Comments
      
      badguy23: lol

  8. #8
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,996
    I'm sure Ryland the Ball Sniffer will b pledging his allegiance to these Prince loving faggots..


    Wrench Jockey will follow suit!! Then Ken and the Die in the Oven Jew Bitch will jump on the Minny train..

    Bad news bitches!! The Eagles got Rosa on there side this yr!!!!


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I'm sure Ryland the Ball Sniffer will b pledging his allegiance to these Prince loving faggots

    Bad news bitches!! The Eagles got Rosa on there side this yr!!!!
    Yeah, but the Vikes got Grandma Millie, so how you gonna fuck with that playboy?

    Name:  DTi3ne9XUAED-LR.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  255.6 KB

     
    Comments
      
      badguy23: Much respect for that old lady. But Im gonna shoot a load in her daughters eye!!

  10. #10
    I'm on the Eagles train, but Nick Foles is on Matt Ryan level on chocking.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  11. #11
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1519
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,386
    The loser is the winner. They won't get embarrassed by New England.

  12. #12
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    360
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The loser is the winner. They won't get embarrassed by New England.
    I've been saying the same. It would be the most Viking thing ever to pull off this miracle win in the divisional round, squeek by philly to become the first team to play the superbowl at home, proceed to lose 45-10 to the Pats.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I'm sure Ryland the Ball Sniffer will b pledging his allegiance to these Prince loving faggots

    Bad news bitches!! The Eagles got Rosa on there side this yr!!!!
    Yeah, but the Vikes got Grandma Millie, so how you gonna fuck with that playboy?

    Name:  DTi3ne9XUAED-LR.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  255.6 KB
    2, 1

  14. #14
    Minnesota wins and covers folks. That's all I got to say about that.

     
    Comments
      
      badguy23: I like u but we have a higher power winning this for us

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The loser is the winner. They won't get embarrassed by New England.
    I've been saying the same. It would be the most Viking thing ever to pull off this miracle win in the divisional round, squeek by philly to become the first team to play the superbowl at home, proceed to lose 45-10 to the Pats.
    I don't think so. Vikes D is too good to get blown out. According to RJ Bell, Vikes will be the favorite in the superbowl regardless of who they play.

  16. #16
    I would LOVE to see the NFC team win.

    What's the o/u on a Vikings/jags super bowl? 27?

    DEFENCE


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

    I've been saying the same. It would be the most Viking thing ever to pull off this miracle win in the divisional round, squeek by philly to become the first team to play the superbowl at home, proceed to lose 45-10 to the Pats.
    I don't think so. Vikes D is too good to get blown out. According to RJ Bell, Vikes will be the favorite in the superbowl regardless of who they play.
    Minn +3 v. NE
    Minn -4.5 v. Jax

  18. #18
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1519
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

    I've been saying the same. It would be the most Viking thing ever to pull off this miracle win in the divisional round, squeek by philly to become the first team to play the superbowl at home, proceed to lose 45-10 to the Pats.
    I don't think so. Vikes D is too good to get blown out. According to RJ Bell, Vikes will be the favorite in the superbowl regardless of who they play.
    By the numbers with the Vikings playing a home game the Vegas wise guys computers split out a Vikings -1. There ain't a chance in hell they hang that number on the board. Anything less than NE -3 and they will get hammered with so much NE money and the books won't want that much exposure vs this QB or this Coach.

    I make the number -3.5. I still don't see how you can take Either NFC team in this spot.

     
    Comments
      
      badguy23: Stick to props bro..Dont brak the board with your homer shit

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

    I've been saying the same. It would be the most Viking thing ever to pull off this miracle win in the divisional round, squeek by philly to become the first team to play the superbowl at home, proceed to lose 45-10 to the Pats.
    I don't think so. Vikes D is too good to get blown out. According to RJ Bell, Vikes will be the favorite in the superbowl regardless of who they play.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

    I don't think so. Vikes D is too good to get blown out. According to RJ Bell, Vikes will be the favorite in the superbowl regardless of who they play.
    yah i thought about putting a disclaimer on my statement that RJ Bell is a fucking idiot, but decided to just roll with it instead

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-07-2019, 06:58 PM
  2. ATTENTION FANS OF VIKINGS: OMG *THE LAST KINGDOM*
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 12:52 AM
  3. OFFICOFUCKINGAL VIKINGS SEASON 4 THREAD
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 01:49 AM
  4. Bears vs Vikings
    By nightmarefish in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-28-2014, 08:22 PM
  5. bets on whose going to die in Vikings season finale?
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •