Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Football, Rollen Stewart, Rainbow Man, John 3:16

Load Metric

Sunday Football, Rollen Stewart, Rainbow Man, John 3:16

I never was curious enough to look into it in the past, but still wondered why John 3:16 was always on posters in every sporting event from the 80's up to today. Many probably know the story, but those who don't, is worth the watch.

Load Metric
    John 3:16 -- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

My guess is you are unfamilar because you are Jewish (new testament part of bible) or Catholic (not encouraged to read the bible).

Comments

splitthis: My guess is that u didnt watch video and are talking out ur ass
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If God loved the world he'd give himself. Give me a fucking break. Worst bible verse and worst concept of all time. A sacrifice is taking away what you love the most, not getting some bratty twerp out of the way.

Load Metric
    Basically just ball til you fall

Then try your God damn hardest not to believe in God's son so they let you fucking die fore real. That's what I get out of that verse

Load Metric
    Shout out every black man ever besides Lavar Ball for being God.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    John 3:16 -- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

My guess is you are unfamilar because you are Jewish (new testament part of bible) or Catholic (not encouraged to read the bible).
    That was pre-Vatican II. In the 1960s, my parents were encouraged to study the Bible, but using certain study editions (e.g. St. Jerome's), and with guidance and classes by pedagogically trained priest associated with a nearby Catholic university. And my mother continued doing so after my father. At least for a few years.

Until, that is, her advisor at that school told her just "accept" that the priest she been having an affair with in the year after my father's death wouldn't leave the priesthood to marry her. Because it was his "vocation", and more important he maintain that role in the Church versus than being married to her.

Did I mention that that priest was a relative?

As in one of my father's older brother?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

That was pre-Vatican II. In the 1960s, my parents were encouraged to study the Bible, but using certain study editions (e.g. St. Jerome's), and with guidance and classes by pedagogically trained priest associated with a nearby Catholic university. And my mother continued doing so after my father. At least for a few years.

Until, that is, her advisor at that school told her just "accept" that the priest she been having an affair with in the year after my father's death wouldn't leave the priesthood to marry her. Because it was his "vocation", and more important he maintain that role in the Church versus than being married to her.

Did I mention that that priest was a relative?

As in one of my father's older brother?

one of the most common side affects of incest is a non fully developed brain

Comments

MumblesBadly: True, but incest is sex between very close blood relatives.

Load Metric
    Its amazing to me how a thread about a guy that reminds me of Ken Scalir goes off the tracks to Catholic sin bullshit.

Load Metric
    God if I sacrifice limitles can I get my memories back?

Comments

splitthis: There are few memories worth remembering

Load Metric
    If that isn't enough I'd go as far as to sacrifice every single conspiracy person that knows which specific news network gives the fake news and which one gives the real news. I love these people just as much as I love limitles. This will be so hard God but you are my role model. Who better is there for me to try to pattern myself after. I promise if you give me my memories back I won't let it go to my head... I mean unless I was like really really awesome and I was really really fucked with obv.

I love you so much for what I think you might be doing for me. Did you do all this to create a legit excuse for me to act the way I want to act? Because it would be so lame if I was just out there throating everyones wife and hammer throwing niggas world record distances if I couldn't point to scars and recall trauma. Awww u must love me so much.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-18-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Load Metric
    You stay keeping me so humble sir. Yes I do agree with you that me picking a narrative given to me by the worlds most advanced liars network is probably worse than a conspiracy theorist deciding one day to pick a news network to trust. What are my options though? I'm sure you'd try your best to ignore that elephant if you were in similar conditions. But then again you'd also probably eventually stop feeling the need to lady ga ga everyone's wife and hammer throw niggas into the bleachers over the green monster.

Load Metric
    Ignoring that elephant and if you accept my sacrificial lamb I could totally find myself with a lot of "OMFG how could you do that to me." But I really doubt there will be much if any OMFG how could I not figure that out, which would be way way worse. It's like omg this could have all just ended if I just cranked that soulja boy three times, popped locked and dropped it followed quickly by Siouxpermanning that ho to the left HOW COULD I NOT REALIZE OMG
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-18-2018 at 04:18 AM.

Load Metric
    https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/...=10377110&q=hi

Woman: You slept in silk with women with no scars.

Man: Sometimes.

Woman: It must be soft... skin with no scars... like silk.

Man: I like scars.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-18-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Ignoring that elephant and if you accept my sacrificial lamb I could totally find myself with a lot of "OMFG how could you do that to me." But I really doubt there will be much if any OMFG how could I not figure that out, which would be way way worse. It's like omg this could have all just ended if I just cranked that soulja boy three times, popped locked and dropped it followed quickly by Siouxpermanning that ho to the left HOW COULD I NOT REALIZE OMG

Who do you think you are talking to?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Who do you think you are talking to?

Maybe you. Only sure thing is if you were genuinely curious you would ask in a different way.

Load Metric
    Comments

splitthis: There are few memories worth remembering

That's exactly what someone with memories would say.

Load Metric
    Goddamit bcg did u watch the vid in op? The fuck!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Goddamit bcg did u watch the vid in op? The fuck!
    Huh? Why are you using adult language at me?

Comments

splitthis: Why is you name clit?

Load Metric
    But no I'm not really at a time of my life where I watch youtube videos other people post.

Don't take it personal I only watched 5 percent of les limit's videos even back when I thought he was my friend and was posting life secrets and stuff. He's not naive or naive with a t in there or probably any word that starts with n besides Nanette.

Load Metric
    And Les Limit is pronounced Layla Meat from now on because he's a French Femme. That's his actual heritage lmao. You and me are the only Indians that post here.

Comments

splitthis: If i tell u guy in op video is indian will u watch it?

Thread Information