Thread: Is everyone ready for China becoming the new superpower

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is everyone ready for China becoming the new superpower

They own the U.S. financially, their numbers could squash all. They are in no hurray to take to the reigns which will make the victory lap sweeter. They simply have to wait it out and seem to be comfortable with the process

Load Metric
    I'm not ready for it, because after many years of living among them let me tell you something. China is a fucked up place with fucked up people and a fucked up government. The civilized world should present a united front against their push toward less democracy, less human rights and less civilization. Let them fuck up their own country, but don't give them influence anywhere else in the world. Unfortunately America the retarded has elected President Incompetent Ignoramus who is abdicating America's role in the world and fucking everything up. It's like offering the bully your yo-yo and baseball cards along with the lunch money he extorted from you. China is laughing. It's very dangerous.

Comments

sah_24: Ya its all Trumps fault ... nvm the billions of debt Obama piled on which is what is gonna lead to china taking over #libtards101

big dick: offset one of the biggest cocksuckers to ever have a pfa account

FPS_Russia: Dr William Pierce approves of this message, he said the same thing.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It doesn't matter what you want. America has outgrown it's ugliness(almost) and it's on the decline.
    China literally owns much of the U.S.'s debt and they have the largest consumer base which will lead to the
    largest military might.

Like it or not it will happen

Btw, in your second sentence you could easily replace the word China with the USA

Load Metric
    fuck of limitles

Comments

sah_24: literal down syndrome

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry but I've reached a state of maturity that prevents me from responding

Load Metric
    no 15 post rant this time?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry but I've reached a state of maturity that prevents me from responding

Load Metric
    Not impossible that China will be the world new superpower, in 100 years.

They own ~1.2T of the ~15T primary US debt market. China has owned roughly 8-11% of our debt over the last 10-15 years. They aren't doing this because they want too they are doing it because they know they have too. If China decided to sell it all off in some sort of coordinated economic attack (They can't) the fed could expand its balance sheet and other countries like Japan and Britain would step in and easily fill the gap. It would suck for the US but the results would be catastrophic for the Chinese citizens. And as much as we have a revolutionary spirit in this country it pales in comparison to China. They would burn down Tiananmen square in the process.

It's an unpopular opinion but I think 100 years from now India may be the worlds Superpower.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    When they get here it's not like they are gonna count your prairie gook ass as a real Asian anyway Tecumseh.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Old News, I have been a superpower for 3-4 years now/thread

Comments

HoodedN:

The_Lurker: OBV

Daly: 100% fair

hongkonger: This

herbertstemple: props

splitthis: I also thot this thread was about you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Old News, I have been a superpower for 3-4 years now/thread

First god, now a superpower, what is left? A PFA moderator?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ight=china+god

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I'm not ready for it, because after many years of living among them let me tell you something. China is a fucked up place with fucked up people and a fucked up government. The civilized world should present a united front against their push toward less democracy, less human rights and less civilization. Let them fuck up their own country, but don't give them influence anywhere else in the world. Unfortunately America the retarded has elected President Incompetent Ignoramus who is abdicating America's role in the world and fucking everything up. It's like offering the bully your yo-yo and baseball cards along with the lunch money he extorted from you. China is laughing. It's very dangerous.
    Pierce said
    They eat human fetus's and they do that and much more to cats and dogs. It's something they've done for thousands of years. They have a different way of viewing the world that comes from thousands of years of separate evolution.

It's like this with all races, some are more compatible than others, this immigration nonsense being peddled by the MSM is just as dangerous. Most of the advocates of multiculturalism really believe they're doing the right thing and do not mean America harm, the same can't be said for the media bosses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    When they get here it's not like they are gonna count your prairie gook ass as a real Asian anyway Tecumseh.
    I would say he is more like Louis Riel.

China is playing the long game, buying up companies that own resources all over the world and allowing their citizens to do the same. They are spending a tonne of money on defense/offense and inserting themselves into geopolitics successfully. They were a shithole just 40 years ago and now they are playing top tier. 100 years from now they could be the worlds overlord.

Comments

splitthis: And everyone i
    Last edited by Deal; 01-14-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information