Thread: She Boone Pickens is this true?

Load Metric

She Boone Pickens is this true?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/inve...ens/index.html

T. Boone Pickens, the iconic oil and natural gas investor, is getting out of the business he helped shape since the 1950s.
    Pickens, 89, chairman of BP Capital Fund Advisors, announced in a letter that he is shutting the commodity and energy stock hedge funds he runs. He cited poor health and advanced age as the reason.

"It's no secret the past year has not been good to me, from a health perspective or a financial one," he wrote in a letter he posted on LinkedIn on Friday. "Health-wise, I'm still recovering from a series of strokes I suffered late last year, and a major fall over the summer. If you are lucky enough to make it to 89 years of age like I have, those things tend to put life in perspective. It's time to start making new plans and setting new priorities."

Load Metric
    If you’ve followed his posts you realize what a terrible effect those strokes have had on him.

Mental health is fragile

There is a special coming up on 48 Hours I think about Aaron Hernandez. The researchers say his brain was the worst they ever examined.

I put my money on our boy to take the crown.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    If you’ve followed his posts you realize what a terrible effect those strokes have had on him.

Mental health is fragile

There is a special coming up on 48 Hours I think about Aaron Hernandez. The researchers say his brain was the worst they ever examined.

I put my money on our boy to take the crown.

One of u at a time plz. I'm too busy getting a pemmican of whoop ass opened up on me right now. You will all get your turns.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I swear it's all about TP and teepees with you fuckers.

Load Metric
    Psychological researchers strapped subjects into a headrest to track the eyes pupil response.

The idea was that the brain filtered stimuli through emotions and context. That the brain would make mistakes about what it actually liked.

They found pupils dilated when something they liked was shown. A pretty girl, for instance.

They then taste tested the subjects. Maybe orange juice or coffee, for example, with almost imperceptible differences.l between multiple cups. The pupils would dilate indicating approval for a taste where the brain couldn’t perceive a difference.

When BGC sees one of my posts his pupils dilate. His brain makes him post something else entirely

A cure can’t be far away. Please give.

Load Metric
    Our boy BGC is like PFA’s Syd Barrett of basketball wagering. Once a genius talent, handsome and charismatic.

He walks into our studio and we don’t even recognize him.

The difference is that as big an asshole as Roger Waters was - Pink Floyd still gave Syd a cut of the royalties.

Please give.

Load Metric
    Rockefellers divest their oil shares, the Sauds are telegraphing their way out of the business, now T Boone? All three greedy fucks, me thinks theirs a conspiracy a foot...I wonder what's the next move.....the stars the limit......or asteroids...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information