Thread: PFA Marketplace

Load Metric

PFA Marketplace

I would like to suggest that Druff start up a new subforum for a PFA marketplace. With all of the recent transactions floating around, it seems like this sort of thing might be a benefit to the user base here. Obviously Druff would not want to be involved in every transaction so the site would not carry any liability whatsoever. A persons rep would speak for itself, and obvious scammers would be banned.

Where else can you buy a Corum watch, some knock off Lacoste shirts, or a iTunes giftcard? All of this stuff can quickly clog up the main forum, so i suggest giving it its own place.

As an aside, Im looking for a nice used set of Beats Solo headphones. Anyone looking to sell?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Rofl

In before trolololol

Load Metric
    Obviously if you have scammer in your undertitle, you would not be allowed.

Load Metric

Flying Stupidity seems fine for this. I actually think most sites have too many sub-forums.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Where all known scammers are forbidden to post. Put all our private competitions in there as well. Ban OP obv.

:makeitso

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_ljkahzoZ671qanb21o1_500.gif
Views: 182
Size:  273.9 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the idea of a pfa markeplace is pretty good. i would actually like to see an ability to list shares or buy shares of peoples action too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I would like to suggest that Druff start up a new subforum for a PFA marketplace. With all of the recent transactions floating around, it seems like this sort of thing might be a benefit to the user base here. Obviously Druff would not want to be involved in every transaction so the site would not carry any liability whatsoever. A persons rep would speak for itself, and obvious scammers would be banned.

Where else can you buy a Corum watch, some knock off Lacoste shirts, or a iTunes giftcard? All of this stuff can quickly clog up the main forum, so i suggest giving it its own place.

As an aside, Im looking for a nice used set of Beats Solo headphones. Anyone looking to sell?
    So you come up with the idea of starting a sub forum, then in the same paragraph suggest that you not be allowed in it.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Thread Information