Thread: Nick Saban

Load Metric

Nick Saban

Please show this man the respect he deserves. He fucking coached his ass off last night and made the right call when it mattered most. Put some respec on his name.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Who is disrespecting him? Him and Urban Meyer hands down the best college football coaches when you factor in recruiting, coaching up the players, and deciton making in the games themselves.

Load Metric
    I heard the Colts are going to go after Saban. As a Colts fan, I hope not. Saban belongs in college.

Incredible balls to switch to an inexperienced true freshman backup QB at halftime.
    HILLARY WON

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just heard Lane Kiffin say that if Saban didn't put the Hawaiian QB in at halftime he'd be 100 percent gone from Alabama and enrolled in a different school by now after going the entire season with no meaningful minutes. So not only did Saban make the right QB change at halftime for his team this year but also for his team next year. God Damn.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I heard the Colts are going to go after Saban. As a Colts fan, I hope not. Saban belongs in college.
    Why would someone with great hand eye coordination play soccer?

Saban is a gifted recruiter. That’s half the battle in college. Why forfeit one of your greatest skills to earn less money in an inferior league?

One of the best sporting events I ever saw for so many reasons. I coulda given two shits who won pregame either. Just a great take

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Saban is a gifted recruiter. That’s half the battle in college. Why forfeit one of your greatest skills to earn less money in an inferior league?

One of the best sporting events I ever saw for so many reasons. I coulda given two shits who won pregame either. Just a great take
    Inferior league? Coaching in the NFL is far more complex. But you're right for a great recruiter it makes no sense to go to a job where there's no recruiting.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Incredible balls to switch to an inexperienced true freshman backup QB at halftime.
    He would be the best coach the Colts have ever had if he went back to the pros IMO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

He would be the best coach the Colts have ever had if he went back to the pros IMO
    Better than Don Shula?
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Better than Don Shula?
    Best coach since I have been alive thats for sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Who is disrespecting him? Him and Urban Meyer hands down the best college football coaches when you factor in recruiting, coaching up the players, and deciton making in the games themselves.
    Feel like Krypt was alluding to Shannon Sharpe going off on Skip Bayless for some reason.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Nick Saban is a pos. But he is also a god and most likely the best college football coach of all time /thread

Load Metric
    Saban is the best college coach of all time. The question is, is he the best overall coach? Personally, I wouldn't put him above Belichick because it's more difficult to win in the NFL, imo.

Comments

HoodedN: Belichick > everyone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Inferior league? Coaching in the NFL is far more complex. But you're right for a great recruiter it makes no sense to go to a job where there's no recruiting.
    Excitement & entertainment college trumps NFL. Chess is complex too but I ain’t gonna watch.

You knew pregame Buffalo & Jacksonville was gonna be dreadful and it lived up to the hype. That was NFL playoffs too. Lol

NFL has been close to intolerable this year. Can’t wait to endure Pats & Titans

Thread Information