Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** BREAKING: STATE OF EMERGENCY IN OREGON ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Downtown is now utter trash with homeless drug addicts everywhere.
    this applies to basically every city now

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Can't argue with the job creating economics of the full service requirement, although those jobs tend to be filled by young men. How about full service bathrooms where a teenage chick holds your cock for you while you piss? Creates jobs AND promotes gender equality.

Yup if little boys should get to handle dick so should little girls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I dont know,, you do raise a valid point. id love to see real stats as to who is really distraught over this. I guess after seeing all of the comments the past few days i really have to wonder. I even had a FB friend who originally lived in Oregon and commented to me how shit is so backwards and so many residents are in their own world - hey, im just telling you what he said...but yes he is just one person.

i lived in oregon. portland is one of the most progressive places on the planet but 30 minutes outside and its farm country dotted with national parks where honest to god white militias have rallies.

its seriously terrifying and very very real.

so yeah those people are comedy gold when it comes to this sort of thing but outside the rural nightmare zones, its basically just seattle with less homeless junkie teenagers. and by less i mean like 5 or 6 less. oh and a great food truck scene too.
    This is remarkably accurate. I commute to Oregon City often for meetings and see more confederate flags than i did in North Carolina.

And the white trash here are not the fun loving, hunting/fishing country bumpkin type. Every ruddy-faced fuck in a faded hoodie walks around dead eyed and brooding.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i lived in oregon. portland is one of the most progressive places on the planet but 30 minutes outside and its farm country dotted with national parks where honest to god white militias have rallies.

its seriously terrifying and very very real.

so yeah those people are comedy gold when it comes to this sort of thing but outside the rural nightmare zones, its basically just seattle with less homeless junkie teenagers. and by less i mean like 5 or 6 less. oh and a great food truck scene too.
    Not sure if you been there for awhile . Downtown is now utter trash with homeless drug addicts everywhere.

I havent been there for ... I guess about 4 years, I'm sure youre right tho. I drove to the airport in Seattle this summer, and on i5 there were tents under every fucking overpass. It was like a 3rd world refugee crisis. So yeah I can only imagine what Portland is like at this point.

Thanks to the internet mostly, the teenage runaway boxcar junkie scene between Seattle/Portland/SF has absolutely exploded and is basically the new 'mom Im going backpacking in Europe' for every disaffected white youth from coast to coast, and I can only guess that a big percentage of them wash out end up stranded in all 3 of those locations, 'spanging' for dope bags before diving vein first into street level sex work to feed their pitbulls and top off their habits (not in that order).

But yeah to Sloppy Joe's point, remember when the Bundy militia took over a fucking national wildlife preserve?

Yeah you know how that ended? With a jury of their Oregon peers acquitting almost all of them of all charges.

That's some Turner Diaries shit right there, that's the status quo in rural Oregon.

Turner Diaries with a side of bathtub meth.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    There's really not much of a difference between rural Oregon and rural other western states. I've seen worse in Colorado when I lived there.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  394bca251ba529589b68b4aa22ef08d3.png
Views: 149
Size:  39.0 KB

Load Metric
    Can we get back on topic here? There's a real crisis brewing there, dammit!

Name:  IMG_8798.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  62.0 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: GET THOSE HIPPY FUCKS MUMBLES
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    There was a time when almost everywhere was full maintenance. Kid would pump the gas, wash the windshield & check the air in your tires, & check your oil if you ask him too. Gas was $.35 a gallon. Then the first oil crisis hit, the price of gas went up a dime & people freaked out. Also convenience stores started popping up everywhere & self serve gas was born. The gas was a little cheaper & service stations started disappearing.

Load Metric
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 138
Size:  3.09 MB

Thread Information