Does anyone play with them?

I opened an account 6 months ago and made two deposits ($210 + $205) with my visa and made a few bets including some cfb and nfl futures. I went to make a 3rd deposit and it wouldnt let me until I verified my card. I did so twice and both times they asked that I upload to the website rather than emailing. There was no way to do it either time via the website which I explained when I sent in docs. I told them I play with 4 other books and this is a wild pain in the ass and I wouldnt be depositing again.

Logged in yesterday and it appears they 86'ed me. I asked what was up and received this reply:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #87945 with the following response:

Not sure why it was. But at the moment you are no longer a customer. You do need to find another place to play with.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

I asked if they would either be refunding my wagers or crediting back my deposits and received this response:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #87945 with the following response:

At this time we do not show any funds/deposits to refund to your account. if you made deposits with a card you can always recall them on your end. You no longer have an account with us.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

What should I do? I am not going to a chargeback (as he seems to be suggesting) and get blacklisted from depositing at the other sites I play. I notice most share processors.