Thread: Heritage Sports

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Heritage Sports

Does anyone play with them?

I opened an account 6 months ago and made two deposits ($210 + $205) with my visa and made a few bets including some cfb and nfl futures. I went to make a 3rd deposit and it wouldnt let me until I verified my card. I did so twice and both times they asked that I upload to the website rather than emailing. There was no way to do it either time via the website which I explained when I sent in docs. I told them I play with 4 other books and this is a wild pain in the ass and I wouldnt be depositing again.

Logged in yesterday and it appears they 86'ed me. I asked what was up and received this reply:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #87945 with the following response:

Not sure why it was. But at the moment you are no longer a customer. You do need to find another place to play with.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

I asked if they would either be refunding my wagers or crediting back my deposits and received this response:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #87945 with the following response:

At this time we do not show any funds/deposits to refund to your account. if you made deposits with a card you can always recall them on your end. You no longer have an account with us.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

What should I do? I am not going to a chargeback (as he seems to be suggesting) and get blacklisted from depositing at the other sites I play. I notice most share processors.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It seems like they don't realize you have standing bets on futures.

Respond to them and make that clear.

Heritage is notoriously paranoid.

They refused to give me an account there because my cell phone wasn't registered to my name, even though it was in a family member's name with the same last name.

Here's the thread about it: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...eritage-Sports

F them.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It seems like they don't realize you have standing bets on futures.

Respond to them and make that clear.

Heritage is notoriously paranoid.

They refused to give me an account there because my cell phone wasn't registered to my name, even though it was in a family member's name with the same last name.

Here's the thread about it: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...eritage-Sports

F them.
    I recall having to do a "phone interview" to have my account opened.

In regards to the other thread. I have had to contact Tony three times and have found him to be nothing but a sweetheart. Each time has been after I have gone back and forth with their inept customer service 20 times and used some choice language.

Aside from bookmaker, I trust them 100%.
    Last edited by Kazoey; 01-03-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I ended up relenting and opening a 5D account.

Haven't had to deal with customer service yet, though.

So are you 100% they are aware at Heritage that you have pending bets?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I got it squared away in the end.

With that said. What a weird fucking book. I cant help but wonder if there are only so many of us that actually bet with these different offshores.

Case in point. New Years day evening I was hammering away on everything with an especially vested interest in a Sha Tin race card from Hong Kong at 5dimes. The racebook staff leaves at 12 eastern and the site took a shit and wouldnt accept wagers for the races by 1 eastern which was only race 3 of a 10 race card. Parimutually speaking these races each take about as much money internationally as the Kentucky Derby does. I dealt with it and waited two or three races before contacting support. He checked it out and confirmed there was an issue but nothing could done until staff got in later in the morning. He also admitted that no one else had brought this issue to their attention (before he checked he insisted he had received no other complaints to support and it must be an error on my end). Considering I waited so long it got me wondering if I am the only one betting this massive event on a huge A+ rated betting site.. strange.

Thread Information