Every month, first of the month the check gets written. At around the age of 70 he can put down his checkbook. Not only does he have to write a check EVERY month for his natural life (working life), he has the eternal headache of dealing with a woman 20 years his junior he is never going to marry, ever.

It is funny talking about how he has known and dated this cocktail waitress for "10 years". This is what happened: They probably socialized from time to time over the years but she probably viewed him as some non-descript old guy since he was two decades older. Vegas being a bartender and all.

Then Vegas got his weed farm and could not help himself and had to go back to his old haunts, and brag about how rich he was. You know, 'look at me, I made it'. So this cocktail waitress spots him a mile a way and cozys up to the guy. She starts telling him how smart and funny he is. He actually thinks she is all over him, and boom shots flow at the bar and it's a UBER back to the hacienda. BOOM!

Vegas 1369, congrats on your new child. If he is a boy, I hope you name him Alfonso, I have always liked that name.