Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas1369 has 216 Monthly Payments starting circa June 2018

Load Metric

Vegas1369 has 216 Monthly Payments starting circa June 2018

Every month, first of the month the check gets written. At around the age of 70 he can put down his checkbook. Not only does he have to write a check EVERY month for his natural life (working life), he has the eternal headache of dealing with a woman 20 years his junior he is never going to marry, ever.

It is funny talking about how he has known and dated this cocktail waitress for "10 years". This is what happened: They probably socialized from time to time over the years but she probably viewed him as some non-descript old guy since he was two decades older. Vegas being a bartender and all.

Then Vegas got his weed farm and could not help himself and had to go back to his old haunts, and brag about how rich he was. You know, 'look at me, I made it'. So this cocktail waitress spots him a mile a way and cozys up to the guy. She starts telling him how smart and funny he is. He actually thinks she is all over him, and boom shots flow at the bar and it's a UBER back to the hacienda. BOOM!

Vegas 1369, congrats on your new child. If he is a boy, I hope you name him Alfonso, I have always liked that name.

Comments

hongkonger: Bottomfag

The_Lurker: Being a cunt for no reason rep

Muck Ficon: :noose

Sloppy Joe: Lying gutter drunk

wrenchjockey: Throws accusations of being a terrible person around, proves HE is the terrible person with every post.

ToasterOven: bring back Draymond

Load Metric
    Rarely does bottomfag resurrect one of his old identities. Vegas should feel honoured.
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Every month, first of the month the check gets written. At around the age of 70 he can put down his checkbook. Not only does he have to write a check EVERY month for his natural life (working life), he has the eternal headache of dealing with a woman 20 years his junior he is never going to marry, ever.

It is funny talking about how he has known and dated this cocktail waitress for "10 years". This is what happened: They probably socialized from time to time over the years but she probably viewed him as some non-descript old guy since he was two decades older. Vegas being a bartender and all.

Then Vegas got his weed farm and could not help himself and had to go back to his old haunts, and brag about how rich he was. You know, 'look at me, I made it'. So this cocktail waitress spots him a mile a way and cozys up to the guy. She starts telling him how smart and funny he is. He actually thinks she is all over him, and boom shots flow at the bar and it's a UBER back to the hacienda. BOOM!

Vegas 1369, congrats on your new child. If he is a boy, I hope you name him Alfonso, I have always liked that name.

Load Metric
    Even if it goes south and he’s on the hook for 18 years, he’ll still be a rich man. He’s in on the ground floor of a printing press business. Knocking up a young hot woman is a luxury he can fade.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Rarely does bottomfag resurrect one of his old identities. Vegas should feel honoured.

Forgot this was the legend. Confused him for that Boston dude who pops up every few years. Who am I thinking of?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Even if it goes south and he’s on the hook for 18 years, he’ll still be a rich man. He’s in on the ground floor of a printing press business. Knocking up a young hot woman is a luxury he can fade.
    Theres also value to cutting that cheque. Unless you're a bum you're caring for your child and that shit feels great.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Theres also value to cutting that cheque. Unless you're a bum you're caring for your child and that shit feels great.

Plus the kid is half Jewish/half Asian. He’ll be doing the books by 14, improving Vegas’s per plant yield by innovation by 16, and ready to take the whole thing over by the time Vegas is ready to step down. Kid might be +ev even with private school tuition by the time it’s all over.

Yeah I just assumed it’s a boy. He’s too old to contemplate the alternative.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Plus the kid is half Jewish/half Asian. He’ll be doing the books by 14, improving Vegas’s per plant yield by innovation by 16, and ready to take the whole thing over by the time Vegas is ready to step down. Kid might be +ev even with private school tuition by the time it’s all over.

Yeah I just assumed it’s a boy. He’s too old to contemplate the alternative.
    You really think Vegas will be in the weed business in 14 years? One govt agency or another will steal his business. It always ends up that way.

Load Metric
    Incredible. BottomSet69 broke kayfabe by going back to an old gimmick. Is this the first time in the history of his run in this territory that he has ever done that? If not, is possible for somebody to show me any examples of this that you can find?

Load Metric

Forgot this was the legend. Confused him for that Boston dude who pops up every few years. Who am I thinking of?
    Tegnation/IFakedaHH
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Tegnation/IFakedaHH
    I have no idea what this means. I only read these forums when I'm really bored. That must have been during on the exciting parts of my life. I'll go back and study that shit tonight or tomorrow night.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HAHA YOU ARE HAVING A KID LOL LOSER

Load Metric
    Look, this was not some type of bitch slap post. It was a reality check. A stalwart of the forums got cat-fished and I hate it. This is so devastating, every month she is going to be calling him for more money and he will have to pay. Or she gets a lawyer. It's just horrible. Looks like Vegas 1369 has a new bookkeeper manager at his business.

To all you new bitcoin prodigys, keep this as a lesson. When some hot waitress sits down and starts telling you how funny and smart you are, look around and walk out the fucking bar and live to party another day.

Comments

hongkonger: You're bottomfag and nobody is misreading you

Muck Ficon: You are the worst

wrenchjockey: Living life at the end of a plunger rep

ToasterOven: more draymond

Load Metric
    my new years resolution is to knock up a hot waitress

Load Metric
    LOL...

Why is it that Robbie Benson always feels the need to come up with cooked up whacky scenarios about my past and predictions on my future? He's basically 0 for 86 all the way down to when he predicted I'd die when my tv fell in my bathtub or when he said I had died walking out of a restaurant. He doesn't do this with anyone else but me... Why?

#mancrush

At any rate, never said we dated off and on for 10 years. I said we've known each other for 10 years. I was in relationships pretty much that entire time, including the last 6 years up till not all that long ago.

Btw, we had a threesome the other night with one of her girlfriends...

Comments

hongkonger: FUCK YEAH THATS WHAT COCKTAIL WAITRESSES ARE FOR

Gordman: Bottomfag being Bottomfag

DRK Star: Splooged on your soon-to-be kid's head, rep

big dick: fuck yeah!!!

Tellafriend: And you think this is something to be proud of?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Btw, we had a threesome the other night...
    You need to tell your kid 10 years from now you had a threesome with him/her in the womb. Great story freak. Ugh.

Comments

hongkonger: But you're not making fun of him

Muck Ficon: Log off. Take another vacation to Perth lol

Tellafriend: This

Load Metric
    he predicted I'd die when my tv fell in my bathtub
    you've managed to dodge this fate as of 12/30/2017 but until you die of something else nobody is in the position to mock this prediction

Comments

vegas1369: You make a solid point

Hockey Guy: I lol'd

Load Metric

Mulva?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Look, this was not some type of bitch slap post. It was a reality check. A stalwart of the forums got cat-fished and I hate it. This is so devastating, every month she is going to be calling him for more money and he will have to pay. Or she gets a lawyer. It's just horrible. Looks like Vegas 1369 has a new bookkeeper manager at his business.

To all you new bitcoin prodigys, keep this as a lesson. When some hot waitress sits down and starts telling you how funny and smart you are, look around and walk out the fucking bar and live to party another day.
    Or use a condom. Or get a vasectomy.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    LOL...

Why is it that Robbie Benson always feels the need to come up with cooked up whacky scenarios about my past and predictions on my future? He's basically 0 for 86 all the way down to when he predicted I'd die when my tv fell in my bathtub or when he said I had died walking out of a restaurant. He doesn't do this with anyone else but me... Why?

#mancrush

At any rate, never said we dated off and on for 10 years. I said we've known each other for 10 years. I was in relationships pretty much that entire time, including the last 6 years up till not all that long ago.

Btw, we had a threesome the other night with one of her girlfriends...
    Hopefully you didnt nut in the moms girlfriend, sounds like a good plan, 2 girlfriends are baby happy and want to raise their children together off your dime.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: not a woman

Thread Information