Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: recent swatting

Load Metric

recent swatting

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...192147194.html

Obviously the gamers involved and cop need to be held accountable.

The only thing about the shooting I am confused about is why the cop would even shoot, I mean what if that was the hostage?

That cop needs to no longer have the chance to shoot again, I assume a settlement is already a gaur.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 12-30-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Load Metric
    In airport so don't have link but someone should postbox interview with swautistic. He admits to doing it along with other major hits. Pretty crazy. It's just that accepted in cod community which pretty much embodies every horrible video game stereotype.

Load Metric
    Found several articles just released the last 2-4 hrs, here is one.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...n-los-angeles/

Nice to see transitional homes allow COD as form of therapy.

Load Metric
    The article I posted was pretty good too

Honestly the story is incredible in the sense it shows police and 911 have zero live communication or horrid communication.

The call was approx. 20 min plus to 911, detailing horrible acts, the caller (swautistic) claimed to be in the house walking around pouring gasoline around etc a full minute after they already shot "him" dead. In other words there is no way the guy at the door could have been the caller... the caller (dead guy) could not have been on the phone with 911 committing these acts and be confused at the front door at the same time. Maybe I watch too many movies but shouldn't swat have some live comm's going, common sense would have saved his life.

Really bad police work here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Honestly the story is incredible in the sense it shows police and 911 have zero live communication or horrid communication.

The call was approx. 20 min plus to 911, detailing horrible acts, the caller (swautistic) claimed to be in the house walking around pouring gasoline around etc a full minute after they already shot "him" dead. In other words there is no way the guy at the door could have been the caller... the caller (dead guy) could not have been on the phone with 911 committing these acts and be confused at the front door at the same time. Maybe I watch too many movies but shouldn't swat have some live comm's going, common sense would have saved his life.

It will be interesting to see what they charge the POS that called it in with . Apparently he also called in a fake bomb threat in 2015.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

It will be interesting to see what they charge the POS that called it in with . Apparently he also called in a fake bomb threat in 2015.
    No doubt for his (swautistics') actions (cop's poor work aside) the guy would be alive so.... I don't know, not murder 1 of course the prankster never planned for a man to be killed but when you call swat a certain level of incompetence has to be assumed, which that argument would never fly in court for obvious reasons.

My guess is murder 2 would also not fit the bill so Id put money on involuntary manslaughter.

Load Metric
    The cop should be held accountable and go to jail but he won't.

The gamer POS might be.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Paging Vanessa Rousso

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Paging Vanessa Rousso
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sad story.....anybody know Larry's address?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899

From the looks of that guy good they got him off the street but why he was free to continue to do this and then did is crazy after the bomb threat (mentioned earlier)

https://www.dailynews.com/2015/10/16...s-news-studio/

Load Metric
    Two things I got from that article...

Poor kid down on his luck living with gran just did a stupid thing so lets cut him some slack.

Second, got to love ABC studio's the second time round, bomb, in this building, not this time caller, no one leave it's BS.

I wonder now that he is arrested again if they received another bomb threat if they would evacuate?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i'm not a proponent of swatting or whatever, but it's weird to me that people are acting like this kid pulled the trigger. It's definitely wrong to prank call the cops and make false reports, and he should get in trouble for that, but at the end of the day the blood is on the pigs' hands

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i'm not a proponent of swatting or whatever, but it's weird to me that people are acting like this kid pulled the trigger. It's definitely wrong to prank call the cops and make false reports, and he should get in trouble for that, but at the end of the day the blood is on the pigs' hands

Name:  imagesF6YJYPEE.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  7.2 KB

Load Metric
    Except the guy told 911 he was pretty much on a suicide mission. Its not hard to to see why cops arrive and are trigger happy. He was reportedly killing people and about to do more damage. I'm not sure what people expect police to do in such a situation? I'm actually surprised they knocked and just didn;t bust down the door and storm in (which is what they often do in these situations).

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Always knock first when the home owner is committing homicides

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Except the guy told 911 he was pretty much on a suicide mission. Its not hard to to see why cops arrive and are trigger happy. He was reportedly killing people and about to do more damage. I'm not sure what people expect police to do in such a situation? I'm actually surprised they knocked and just didn;t bust down the door and storm in (which is what they often do in these situations).
    how did the guy get shot? did he try fighting the cops or something? police procedure is not to knock on the door and shoot the guy who answers. just go to youtube and watch some swatting videos, or watch an episode of cops where they raid someone, most of the time nobody gets shot and killed. the cops fucked up, period. especially if the victim was white.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Except the guy told 911 he was pretty much on a suicide mission. Its not hard to to see why cops arrive and are trigger happy.
    What a a weak-ass excuse. They lit the guy up within 6 seconds of him opening his door. Shined a spotlight on his face and got scared because he moved his hands in front of his eyes. What if that was one of the hostages? There's no excuse for whichever chickenshit cop panicked and prematurely unloaded.

It was only a matter of time before things got to this point and the cat is now officially out of the bag. All you have to do is pick up a phone and tell the right story, and you've got your own personal paramilitary unit ready to bodybag whoever you like. Free of charge. Because according to BCB logic they have no choice but to shoot at whatever moves.

This is going to get much worse before it gets any better, because there's no easy fix to a militarized police force that is completely unchecked and out of control. Assuming "tough on crime" voters and PTB even want reform, it's going to be fully exploited in the meantime.

Unless maybe SWAT teams start showing up at the homes of policemen and politicians.

Load Metric
    Anyone who puts this on the cops alone and excuses the prankster is failing to acknowledge the fact that the swat team was at that house because of the prankster, period. Bad decision by the cop, you bet and punishment should follow.

No prankster (a very elaborate, lengthy and blood curdling call btw) no dead guy. He didn't call and say I got lots o weed come get me pigs, he said he was committing murders lighting the home on fire and continuing to kill.

At the least like to see involuntary manslaughter and 7-10 deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Except the guy told 911 he was pretty much on a suicide mission. Its not hard to to see why cops arrive and are trigger happy.
    What a a weak-ass excuse. They lit the guy up within 6 seconds of him opening his door. Shined a spotlight on his face and got scared because he moved his hands in front of his eyes. What if that was one of the hostages? There's no excuse for whichever chickenshit cop panicked and prematurely unloaded.

It was only a matter of time before things got to this point and the cat is now officially out of the bag. All you have to do is pick up a phone and tell the right story, and you've got your own personal paramilitary unit ready to bodybag whoever you like. Free of charge. Because according to BCB logic they have no choice but to shoot at whatever moves.

This is going to get much worse before it gets any better, because there's no easy fix to a militarized police force that is completely unchecked and out of control. Assuming "tough on crime" voters and PTB even want reform, it's going to be fully exploited in the meantime.

Unless maybe SWAT teams start showing up at the homes of policemen and politicians.
    Personally i don't think its that complicated. As you are well aware, a significant part of the gaming community thinks such behaviour is totally fine. And when things go bad like this they simply scapegoat the police rather than take any responsibility. Until people are ostracized from the community for such behaviour it will continue to escalate. Its a community full of anonymous trolls who take no responsibility for their actions. I have no issue with them making an example of the useless swatter here anyways. Society would be much better off without numerous of them...

A shame the swatter is such a useless POS because the victims family likely won;t be able to recover anything in civil court.

And I say this as a gamer myself.

EDIT I'm not syaing that the police didn;t make a mistake here but no doubt the swatter is totally at fault.

Thread Information