Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do we think of Druff and Micon's recent dust up?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

What do we think of Druff and Micon's recent dust up?

After a relative period of calm on the forum drama front, hard feelings and shenanigans abounded recently as Druff flexed his e-muscle and moved a post written by his longtime nemesis, MWH.

Scotty Clark has a Druff hate thread over there that is mostly ignored, but MWH jumped in with this post addressed to Scotty.

Quote Originally Posted by mwh72
    Why don't you do society and all small business owners a favor and leave Toad in a ditch somewhere?

Your family is connected right?

:MakeItSo
    Druff logs in under his admin account and moves the post. To which Micon replied

Quote Originally Posted by micon
    Why don't you do society and all small business owners a favor and leave Toad in a ditch somewhere?

Your family is connected right?

:MakeItSo

this is a post that Druff moved, and then I have quickly moved it back. This in no way violates the contract.
    Micon follows up with

Druff and I just spoke about this post.

He claimed and threatened me with a few things:

1) he said that this post was a clear death threat
    2) he said that this post was not in violation of our legal agreement or our gentleman's agreement not to fuck with each other in any way
    3) he threatened to recover any legal fees he would incur from me to get this post taken down

just another day at the office. I'll be playing 5pm $3k PLO8 there is a few hundred I would still sell at 1.1
    So MWH chimes in again claiming that Druff once threatened him

Toad once made a thread hoping I would catch the Swine Flu and he could finally be rid of me. Look it up.

If that thread wasn't a death threat then neither was my post.
    Here is that offending post from back in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/26/swine.flu/index.html

It's most prevalent in Mexico right now.

With a little bit of luck, NWP will soon be rid of its oldest troll.
    So then Scotty Clark returns with another Druff rant, although I'm not sure what he is talking about half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyclark
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTwilliemcfml
    ITT: people who take the internet too seriously
    What I do take seriously. A man who repeatedly calls my personal cell phone at 4:00 AM in the morning. A man that demands an audience, and who caller ID spoofs said phone with my father's home phone number. A man who calls said phone 20-25 times in a rage. A man who threatens to mass email the poker community to tell them NOT to come on my show, claiming he is a victim of my aggressions. A man who went on to threaten to write my advertiser, potential advertisers and producers of the Windy City Poker Championship (WCPC).

ALL THAT BEING SAID - I find it hilarious for this fool to think he could ever drive a wedge between myself and Lock Poker, the WCPC, etc. etc. etc. One word comes to mind, disillusionment. AND speaking of Micon and disillusionment. You're done son. You're day has passed also, and you fucked it up, no one to blame but yourself.

LOL shitcoin, ecigs, solar battery chargers, and labeling me a "poor man's jewdonk".

You're a big joke, and the only Jew we know that is broke!

P.S. And for the record, I love Jewish peeps (so no crying racism).
    and finally, Micon finishes with this

1) i would not let a death threat aginst druff stand here

2) thats not what this was IMO

3) certianly doesnt violate our agreements, both gentlemanly and contractually

4) he told me on the phone today that the :makeitso infers its a death threat. he threatened fhat if he incurred legal expenses to get thisnpost removed he would sue me for them.

imam sticking to my end of the bargain and hes trying to muscle me. it may work as it did in the past. he also said i didntnwant this hanging over my head during the main event.

got 3200 in plo8 time to run good
    So what we have here is a mix of history for some of our newer members, and also another contract law issue. Druff, I clearly sided with you on the previous matter, but I don't really know on what grounds your moved that post and then beat Micon up about it.

We only really have Micon's side, Druff, would you care to enlighten us?

Load Metric
    So Druff moved a post on DD, Micon puts it back up, Druff threatens legal action again demanding the post be taken down... Then Tony posts it over here.

Interesting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There is more to that situation than it appears, including some things that have occurred privately.

Speaking of privately, I attempted to handle it privately with Micon, but he chose to make a spectacle of it, presumably to liven up the place. Notice that he went far beyond simply explaining why that post vanished and reappeared, but rather made several posts detailing (somewhat inaccurately) parts of telephone conversations we had.

In any case, I am not interested in publicly hashing out this one. That's why I didn't post about it here, nor did I mention it on radio. I brought the previous situation to the public because it was a matter of a blatant, senseless contract violation, and I felt cheated.

In this case, it's not a contractual matter, but involves something completely different that I would prefer to handle privately.

Besides, I think this site has a nice vibe going to it now and has its own identity. The less I read about Micon here, the better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The less I hear about Micon, the better!...Now can this crap!"...

Name:  scottbrady15.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  31.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    Besides, I think this site has a nice vibe going to it now and has its own identity. The less I read about Micon here, the better.
    Funny, I have been saying the same thing for months and have been getting roundly criticized for it!
    Last edited by jsearles22; 07-05-2012 at 04:37 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Funny, I have been saying the same thing for months and have been getting roundly criticized for it!
    You're right. This is why you've been getting roundly criticized. I'm sure there is no other reason.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    150% faggotry from all parties.

why don't you just wipe your hands clean of donkdown all together?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There is more to that situation than it appears, including some things that have occurred privately.

Speaking of privately, I attempted to handle it privately with Micon, but he chose to make a spectacle of it, presumably to liven up the place. Notice that he went far beyond simply explaining why that post vanished and reappeared, but rather made several posts detailing (somewhat inaccurately) parts of telephone conversations we had.

In any case, I am not interested in publicly hashing out this one. That's why I didn't post about it here, nor did I mention it on radio. I brought the previous situation to the public because it was a matter of a blatant, senseless contract violation, and I felt cheated.

In this case, it's not a contractual matter, but involves something completely different that I would prefer to handle privately.

Told you guys word around the campfire Druff and Micon were talking privately.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure the issue here is one ScottyClark going all psycho and taking the senseless e-drama to Druffs personal and professional life in a big way.

Load Metric
    just let this go.

Its not a serious threat.

dont give MeCoin any "ammo" to bring page views to his site while its on its deathbed

If people start doing things over there to violate the contract you two have, its MeCoin's responsibility to warn those posters and/or ban them for future violations. MeCoin will ALWAYS make any drama public because he has nothing left to draw any views. What do they get there?.....Three posts a day? Let it die. <I was about to post a brilliant idea here where MeCoin could bring his site back from the depths of the sewer, but my advice to him isnt free>

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    just let this go.

dont give MeCoin any "ammo" to bring page views to his site while its on its deathbed

If people start doing things over there to violate the contract you two have, its MeCoin's responsibility to warn those posters and/or ban them for future violations. MeCoin will ALWAYS make any drama public because he has nothing left to draw any views. What do they get there?.....Three posts a day? Let it die. <I was about to post a brilliant idea here where MeCoin could bring his site back from the depths of the sewer, but my advice to him isnt free>

Bitcoins dont grow on trees,brah.

Load Metric
    just let this go.

Seems to me that Druff's detractors at DD are playing him like a fiddle, like an ex-wife that knows just what buttons to push to make you go apeshit. and TBH, Scotty's guest list isn't half bad. I'd like to know if it's Druff calling Scotty or someone else, my guess is that it's someone else.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    just let this go.

I agree DRK, which is why I thought it was interesting that Druff would use his admin power to move a post that was seemingly outside of the contract. The only thing interesting about the thread is Todd's involvement.

Load Metric
    like the others have said, just drop this one Druff. Through the DD drama and when some of it moved over here I've been firmly on your side, this issue not at all. It's just a goofy e threat, nothing serious about it. Don't help Micons site out and you have nothing to worry about with the threat.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think there should be an emergency radio and the events of the past year be recapped followed by a new segment called Druff's Deals where Todd gives us the best deals in Vegas for the week.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I think there should be an emergency radio and the events of the past year be recapped followed by a new segment called Druff's Deals where Todd gives us the best deals in Vegas for the week.
    This guy

Load Metric
    Name:  20120224134209de482de4.gif
Views: 603
Size:  685.8 KB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Can you at least explain the allegations about calling him at 4am with his dads #? I think the guys a dbag but im just curious if hes making this up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post

Can you at least explain the allegations about calling him at 4am with his dads #? I think the guys a dbag but im just curious if hes making this up.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information