Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Well.... It was a good run

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Wow! Sure made me look bad...lol

What a fucking idiot. Reading over all that brings back some annoying memories.

Why did you keep trying to make unescrowed bets on here?
    Very good question that I really don't have a good answer for. He was the one that suggested no escrow, I should have pressed that issue but was so tied up with all the other nonsense it fell by the wayside.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Each guy had like four chances to freeroll the other Searles.

Load Metric
    Name:  pot.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  37.6 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Entrepreneur badge!

Load Metric

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:

ME
    our wager
    ok, just so we are on the same page, the bet is that Trump will not be in office at the end of his first term, but the catch is he must leave office by either resignation or impeachment, rather than any other cause. If he leaves office by any other cause, then the bet is cancelled; this would include but not be limited to such things such as him resigning or being removed for health concerns.

You will bet $1000 to my $1500. Neither of us will escrow, we are both relying on our good names. You are a public figure around PFA and have no reason to doubt your integrity and Druff knows exactly how to find me should you doubt mine. If there be any discrepancy in who wins the bet, Druff will unilaterally decide.

If you are alright with it, I will forward our pms to Druff to memorialize our agreement?

Agreed?
    apologies if you explained this in that wall of text, but i'm not sure who you are saying would have won the bet if he resigned.
    Yeah, somehow he never got that point. He was implying the bet would be cancelled in this pm, which again was not the original intent of the bet, but then in the same text made it like I would win. Shady shit. It got even muddier as the pm's progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

ME
    Yea that's reasonable.

Comments

The_Lurker: I read them all, the guy has a screw loose. At least TEAMTARD has his back
    Last edited by vegas1369; 12-27-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Seriously Vegas, my condolences to you.........it's better if you just justify it to yourself.........keeps you from ending your own life........"this will all be ok"..........shit like that......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Oh in the beginning it's all good, it's exactly like a Jud appatow movie.........then reality hits..........Katherine Heigl realizes that she let Seth Rogan nut in her............it's all down hill from there.......

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

herbertstemple: MF offset.

Load Metric
    I guess Minty never got the message when he was defending a pedophile...

Name:  Minty.png
Views: 387
Size:  15.8 KB

It's improved this place so much.

Load Metric
    It's ok, everything will be ok........

Load Metric
    I mean you just can't expect me to believe you aren't freaking the fuck out.........Or reading my every post before you log in

Load Metric
    where can we mail shower gifts?

Name:  all-daddy-wanted-blowjob.bg001.fc.light-1000x1000.png
Views: 370
Size:  239.2 KB

Name:  61aCg8EGkhL._UX385_.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  18.1 KB

Comments

vegas1369: lol

Load Metric
    Not to derail my baby mama thread, but that was a very strong display of self ownage by Tellafriend followed by a nap.

Dude spent all that time copying and pasting our PM's without even realizing how bad it makes him look. I was thinking at the time he was just fucking with me and either trolling or trying to get me to agree to a fucked up, one sided bet, but now I'm thinking it's something beyond that.

Something must have happened to this guy at some stage of his adult life, like maybe a massive blow to the head. Something just isn't right. Starting to feel bad for him tbh, not even joking.

Tellafriend, I apologize for all of this back and forth between us. If I'm right and you've suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury then honestly it's not cool of me to be arguing with you like this. I hope you have already found or find the help you need and have a strong recovery.

Best of luck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Obv ship all PayPal to Ghey (Indianapolis).

J/K

I will let you know when the time comes...lol

Load Metric
    Not to derail my baby mama thread, but that was a very strong display of self ownage by Tellafriend followed by a nap.

Dude spent all that time copying and pasting our PM's without even realizing how bad it makes him look. I was thinking at the time he was just fucking with me and either trolling or trying to get me to agree to a fucked up, one sided bet, but now I'm thinking it's something beyond that.

Something must have happened to this guy at some stage of his adult life, like maybe a massive blow to the head. Something just isn't right. Starting to feel bad for him tbh, not even joking.

Tellafriend, I apologize for all of this back and forth between us. If I'm right and you've suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury then honestly it's not cool of me to be arguing with you like this. I hope you have already found or find the help you need and have a strong recovery.

Best of luck.
    Ownage? Sure, if that makes you feel better. You are handling this like you do everyone and everything else which conflicts with your world view. We are stupid, idiots, retarded, bad people, etc.

I posted our pms after you suggested I did something dishonest in our limited dealings on a prop bet. You did this months after the fact b/c you didn't like my commenting that you had some serious growing up to do. LOL, right? Regardless, the pms speak for themselves, particularly your thanking me for not making a big deal out of our failure to come to terms. Spin it however you like.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Don't worry, after he realizes she was only fucking him for his money he will be humbled

Load Metric
    nothing like a good battle

fuck you jewlips

Banned
    Load Metric

Best of luck.
    Ownage? Sure, if that makes you feel better. You are handling this like you do everyone and everything else which conflicts with your world view. We are stupid, idiots, retarded, bad people, etc.

I posted our pms after you suggested I did something dishonest in our limited dealings on a prop bet. You did this months after the fact b/c you didn't like my commenting that you had some serious growing up to do. LOL, right? Regardless, the pms speak for themselves, particularly your thanking me for not making a big deal out of our failure to come to terms. Spin it however you like.
    I will post all of our prior communication with regard to our prior wager which you backed out of and then thanked me for not making a big deal out of. I let you out of the bet and didn't say a word to anyone even though you didn't keep your word. All over $1k lol. Now you try to bring it up to make me look bad bc you are being called out?

You are a joke. I look forward to Seeing how you try to spin your deceit once I post everything tomorrow.
    After that, I'm done with you. But Good luck with the child support payments.

You straight up called Vegas a liar, and then tried to spin the whole thing. Then you were dumb enough post the PMs. You go on retard monkey tilt, and red rep meltdown, You call me an adulterer on a regular basis, you make jokes about my injury that are not based in fact, You call my wife an adulterer and fake, even though I have posted lots of pictures of my life. all this on a 8th tier forum. Maybe it's time to take a break, or at least a bong hit and lighten the fuck up Francis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Obv ship all PayPal to Ghey (Indianapolis).

J/K

I will let you know when the time comes...lol
    who needs cash when your kid could be pimping this at Gymboree?

Name:  Screenshot_20171228-083403.png
Views: 288
Size:  587.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I will post all of our prior communication with regard to our prior wager which you backed out of and then thanked me for not making a big deal out of. I let you out of the bet and didn't say a word to anyone even though you didn't keep your word. All over $1k lol. Now you try to bring it up to make me look bad bc you are being called out?

You are a joke. I look forward to Seeing how you try to spin your deceit once I post everything tomorrow.
    After that, I'm done with you. But Good luck with the child support payments.

You straight up called Vegas a liar, and then tried to spin the whole thing. Then you were dumb enough post the PMs. You go on retard monkey tilt, and red rep meltdown, You call me an adulterer on a regular basis, you make jokes about my injury that are not based in fact, You call my wife an adulterer and fake, even though I have posted lots of pictures of my life. all this on a 8th tier forum. Maybe it's time to take a break, or at least a bong hit and lighten the fuck up Francis.
    You must have quite the life jumping in here again. Do you really believe anyone here gives a shit what you have to say about anything? Even little larre called you out for being a fraud. Anyway, I'm headed to the Carribbean for the holidays. Enjoy holding down the fort here.

Comments

Mintjewlips: The guy literally pimped out his wife's story for pitty........I mean wtf.....

Load Metric

ME
    our wager
    ok, just so we are on the same page, the bet is that Trump will not be in office at the end of his first term, but the catch is he must leave office by either resignation or impeachment, rather than any other cause. If he leaves office by any other cause, then the bet is cancelled; this would include but not be limited to such things such as him resigning or being removed for health concerns.

You will bet $1000 to my $1500. Neither of us will escrow, we are both relying on our good names. You are a public figure around PFA and have no reason to doubt your integrity and Druff knows exactly how to find me should you doubt mine. If there be any discrepancy in who wins the bet, Druff will unilaterally decide.

If you are alright with it, I will forward our pms to Druff to memorialize our agreement?

Agreed?
    apologies if you explained this in that wall of text, but i'm not sure who you are saying would have won the bet if he resigned.
    tellafriend what did you mean by this?

Load Metric

I'm not sure what you are asking, but the bet was if trump was impeached or resigned for any reason other than legitimate health concerns -which druff would decide if it was a pretext for him to leave instead of being impeached-- then vegas won. It really was that simple. But make what you will of the pm exchanges and the fact that the bet wasn't consummated.

Load Metric

I'm not sure what you are asking, but the bet was if trump was impeached or resigned for any reason other than legitimate health concerns -which druff would decide if it was a pretext for him to leave instead of being impeached-- then vegas won. It really was that simple. But make what you will of the pm exchanges and the fact that the bet wasn't consummated.
    ahhh, i see that now. i don't think i read the whole sentence i quoted, or at least not well. obv the impeachment for health reasons part would have been tricky. i can't see druff wanting to get in the middle of that.

barring a heart attack or something, i think he'll probably last his term in any event

Comments

Tellafriend: It really was that simple. The vitriol on this site is a great reflection of our society.

Thread Information