Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.... It was a good run

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Totally normal to ask an expectant father if he wants his kid to be a miscarriage. This is very normal and something normal people ask.
    The expectant father came out here and posted a noose for himself regarding the announcement, and was not completely joking.

Only a tone-deaf idiot would have read this thread and seen it as an ecstatic announcement.

It was very clearly one of very mixed feelings. Abortion questions were already asked and answered before I even showed up in the thread.

So yes, on PFA, this was a very normal question to ask, given the nature of the announcement.

I wouldn't have asked this of a married man who said his wife was expecting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Nothing weird about it. The guy knocked up a woman accidentally and clearly seemed to have mixed feelings about it. Seemed to be a combination of "Yay I'm gonna finally be a dad" and "Oh fuck I didn't want it to happen this way, and maybe not with this particular girl".

So I asked him whether he would be relieved or sad if it turned out the pregnancy had no chance of succeeding and ended very quickly. Some guys would be ecstatic in this situation, others depressed.
    Lol, so socially awkward
    I don't get it, the guy accidentally knocked up a girl who isn't his wife or girlfriend. Most guys in that situation would pray for a fucking miscarriage or beg the girl to abort. Druff asking how he feels about that situation seems perfectly reasonable, you guys are trying way too fucking hard.

Comments

Dan Druff: the idiotic trolling is getting tiresome

hongkonger: Agree

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    you guys are trying way too fucking hard.

nailed it. well done.

Load Metric
    I've knocked up two girls in a past life. Both times I strategized over drinks with my friends the best way to approach the situation and encourage an abortion. In each situation when the abortion happened I felt enormous relief and drank my ass off to celebrate.

Vegas is a damn good dude to even consider wanting this child.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've knocked up two girls in a past life. Both times I strategized over drinks with my friends the best way to approach the situation and encourage an abortion. In each situation when the abortion happened I felt enormous relief and drank my ass off to celebrate.

Honestly I have pictured myself in this situation before and decided I could never knowingly terminate a pregnancy just because I didn't want it.

However if a miscarriage happened, I probably wouldn't have felt that bad in such a situation, provided it was not unnaturally caused.

Fortunately I only got 1 person pregnant in my life, and we were both trying for it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Props to vegas though for taking full responsibility and trying to make it work as well as he can.

Load Metric
    Props to vegas though for taking full responsibility and trying to make it work as well as he can.
    He hasn't done anything yet. So have no idea why you are giving him props.

Load Metric

Honestly I have pictured myself in this situation before and decided I could never knowingly terminate a pregnancy just because I didn't want it.

However if a miscarriage happened, I probably wouldn't have felt that bad in such a situation, provided it was not unnaturally caused.

Fortunately I only got 1 person pregnant in my life, and we were both trying for it.
    Until you are actually facing this scenario in the real world, you have no idea what you will do.

Load Metric

Yeah, I think most responsible men would also struggle to abort. I was an alcohol addicted man child in my 20's in both cases. One girl was fucking insane and not fit to be a mom, the other was sweet and probably would have made a wonderful mother but she was also getting fat and other than a drunken fuck I didn't enjoy spending a second with her.

I haven't reflected on those situations in a decade. It's a bit sad now to think I could have had a couple of kids in their mid teens.

Load Metric
    I can see where people would have a problem with what Druff asked me. Obv in a lot of situations it would be completely inappropriate, but in his defense I would also factor in us knowing each other for many years and having had pretty hardcore discussions many times in the past. I think he has a pretty good gauge on what I would find offensive. I wasn't bothered by what he asked.

And an update: She copped an attitude with me tonight about some stupid shit, which was a side of her I haven't seen yet. It annoyed the fuck out of me. This is going to be a roller coaster.

Druff, ask me again in a week.

Load Metric
    While I was putting onions in my spaghetti sauce tonight & thinking about your situation this popped into my head.

A 31 year old woman who is a cocktail waitress, so likely is not a naive woman, "accidentally" got pregnant? In this day & age? And you, I think a well off man now happens to be the pop? For me the randomness of this is hard to accept. Not saying this necessarily is a bad thing, just that the story sounds a bit fishy.

Anyway again GL.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    While I was putting onions in my spaghetti sauce tonight & thinking about your situation this popped into my head.

A 31 year old woman who is a cocktail waitress, so likely is not a naive woman, "accidentally" got pregnant? In this day & age? And you, I think a well off man now happens to be the pop? For me the randomness of this is hard to accept. Not saying this necessarily is a bad thing, just that the story sounds a bit fishy.

Anyway again GL.
    Well... In fairness to her I did nut inside her. In fairness to me It's been a while since I've had a tight 31 year old Asian puss while being stupid enough not to strap on a Jimmy hat. In double fairness to me though I had an extreme case of blue balls. If I was played it was at that moment.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

WillieMcFML: hof

SenseiKreese: Exactly how you should explain it to your future kid rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I can see where people would have a problem with what Druff asked me. Obv in a lot of situations it would be completely inappropriate, but in his defense I would also factor in us knowing each other for many years and having had pretty hardcore discussions many times in the past. I think he has a pretty good gauge on what I would find offensive. I wasn't bothered by what he asked.

And an update: She copped an attitude with me tonight about some stupid shit, which was a side of her I haven't seen yet. It annoyed the fuck out of me. This is going to be a roller coaster.

Druff, ask me again in a week.

Pregnant women are insane man, prepare yourself.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Congrats....I think. My wish for you is if the kid is definitely yours that you and her either stay together or remain good friends. Nothing worse than raising a kid with someone you cant get along with.

Name:  babyweed.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  62.4 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Truth had been spoken

Load Metric
    Did you at least get the 9 months of unlimited banging conversation out of the way?

Load Metric
    Druffs questions are kinda creepy in a Toots kinda way, if she is 31 she prob planned this, nothing wrong with choosing the best of her lot of choices, for more than monetary reasons. The only way a pregnant woman is hard to deal with is if the father isnt treating her right. I think Vegas will step up and knows he is the Dad, and when proven will have a happy family and a legacy to leave his pot empire to.

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

IamGreek: You are one sick human Sir
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 01-05-2018 at 02:25 AM. Reason: deleted due to current events

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Druffs questions are kinda creepy in a Toots kinda way, if she is 31 she prob planned this, nothing wrong with choosing the best of her lot of choices, for more than monetary reasons. The only way a pregnant woman is hard to deal with is if the father isnt treating her right. I think Vegas will step up and knows he is the Dad, and when proven will have a happy family and a legacy to leave his pot empire to.
    A small point but it's nonsense. My wife treats me incredibly well but if I have a bad nights sleep or business isn't going well I can be hard to deal with. This is no fault of hers. Just the same, a hormonal, tired and physically uncomfortable pregnant woman can, at times be hard to deal with. This doesn't require the father to not treat her well. It also doesn't even mean there are fights or petty arguments. Many times during my wife's pregnancy I found her difficult to deal with but I understood why and treated her well, she would absolutely agree. She would also agree she was very challenging at times.

Comments

Sanlmar:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sounds like this was a business decision on her part. 31 year old Chinese women don't "accidentally" get pregnant by 50 year old white dudes they have been seeing casually the last 10 years. You should be flattered. Means she believes you are in a good financial situation and have good genes. As this was most likely intentionally I doubt any chance it isn't yours, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Good luck and god speed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If she "planned this" without Vegas knowing, then that's actually pretty bad.

On a side note I don't know what you mean by "creepy in a Toots kinda way" unless you're still believing 9-year-old Boris rumors. If you want me to direct you to the actual story I posted here a long time ago (even verified by gamble bot), let me know. Otherwise I may need to trade you back in for Kilgore.

Comments

splitthis: Settle down nerd, vegas is old enuf to know what he was doing

Thread Information