Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Well.... It was a good run

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I will post all of our prior communication with regard to our prior wager which you backed out of and then thanked me for not making a big deal out of. I let you out of the bet and didn't say a word to anyone even though you didn't keep your word. All over $1k lol. Now you try to bring it up to make me look bad bc you are being called out?

You are a joke. I look forward to Seeing how you try to spin your deceit once I post everything tomorrow.
    After that, I'm done with you. But Good luck with the child support payments.

You straight up called Vegas a liar, and then tried to spin the whole thing. Then you were dumb enough post the PMs. You go on retard monkey tilt, and red rep meltdown, You call me an adulterer on a regular basis, you make jokes about my injury that are not based in fact, You call my wife an adulterer and fake, even though I have posted lots of pictures of my life. all this on a 8th tier forum. Maybe it's time to take a break, or at least a bong hit and lighten the fuck up Francis.
    You must have quite the life jumping in here again. Do you really believe anyone here gives a shit what you have to say about anything? Even little larre called you out for being a fraud. Anyway, I'm headed to the Carribbean for the holidays. Enjoy holding down the fort here.

Obviously Vegas was right, and you truly are developmentally disabled. BTW if you think making my picture your avatar is going to tilt me, you couldn't be more wrong. Please leave it that way for all eternity, it only serves to prove that you belong in an institution. Enjoy your trip to Perth. Happy New Year!

Load Metric

You straight up called Vegas a liar, and then tried to spin the whole thing. Then you were dumb enough post the PMs. You go on retard monkey tilt, and red rep meltdown, You call me an adulterer on a regular basis, you make jokes about my injury that are not based in fact, You call my wife an adulterer and fake, even though I have posted lots of pictures of my life. all this on a 8th tier forum. Maybe it's time to take a break, or at least a bong hit and lighten the fuck up Francis.
    You must have quite the life jumping in here again. Do you really believe anyone here gives a shit what you have to say about anything? Even little larre called you out for being a fraud. Anyway, I'm headed to the Carribbean for the holidays. Enjoy holding down the fort here.

Obviously Vegas was right, and you truly are developmentally disabled. BTW if you think making my picture your avatar is going to tilt me, you couldn't be more wrong. Please leave it that way for all eternity, it only serves to prove that you belong in an institution. Enjoy your trip to Perth. Happy New Year!
    Exhibit B.

Load Metric
    Brain Trauma: Exhibit A - Z

Hope the rehab goes well this weekend. Good to see you're getting an early start.

I'm rooting for you champ.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Brain Trauma: Exhibit A - Z

Hope the rehab goes well this weekend. Good to see you're getting an early start.

I'm rooting for you champ.
    Get well soon!

Load Metric
    I have a few thoughts on this.... If the girl is willing to have the child with you and try to keep a relationship minimum for the sake of the child, It might be a good idea to move in together plutonic even, better to her place or rental house so if it isn't working out you can move back to your own place and at the same time setting up her apartment to accommodate a baby. Also you could monitor her food intake and make sure she is keeping healthy no drugs or booze is consumed while she is pregnant with your child, not to mention you may be able to keep her from banging other guys.

you can decide weather or not to stay together after the child is born. try to encourage her to breast feed for many health and bonding reasons.

hopefully her mom can come to assist after the child is born for 4 or 5 months she will be worth her weight in weed for the potential help she could be..... having children is awesome enjoy.

also it is a good idea to not argue with a pregnant woman.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 01-01-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I have a few thoughts on this.... If the girl is willing to have the child with you and try to keep a relationship minimum for the sake of the child, It might be a good idea to move in together plutonic even, better to her place or rental house so if it isn't working out you can move back to your own place and at the same time setting up her apartment to accommodate a baby. Also you could monitor her food intake and make sure she is keeping healthy no drugs or booze is consumed while she is pregnant with your child, not to mention you may be able to keep her from banging other guys.

you can decide weather or not to stay together after the child is born. try to encourage her to breast feed for many health and bonding reasons.

hopefully her mom can come to assist after the child is born for 4 or 5 months she will be worth her weight in weed for the potential help she could be..... having children is awesome enjoy.

Appreciate the kind words, Baron.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Appreciate the kind words, Baron.
    Yes a plutonic relationship even
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    She's grooming for a long con, I say that from experience...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Congrats man......even if you and the mom don't last you're in for a great ride

Load Metric
    Not going to get into details about this, short-lived but unfortunately the baby has been lost (naturally). Regardless of how some saw this as a death blow for me, all jokes aside, this hurts.

Guess I'll keep trying.

I don't see me commenting about this any further.

Thanks to those who had the kind and encouraging messages.

Comments

Hockey Guy: You would have been a great father.

MumblesBadly: He still could be. It's not like he just ran out and got a vascectomy

Brittney Griner's Clit: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fuck noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

big dick: -(

IamGreek: Sorry for your loss Vegas

nunbeater: sorry for your loss man

gimmick: sorry for your loss

Load Metric
    Not going to get into details about this, short-lived but unfortunately the baby has been lost (naturally). Regardless of how some saw this as a death blow for me, all jokes aside, this hurts.

Guess I'll keep trying.

I don't see me commenting about this any further.

Thanks to those who had the kind and encouraging messages.
    Sorry to hear.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    SOrry for your let down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Hmmm... Wondering if it's more than a coincidence that limitles was the last one here to congratulate vegas on this development before he dropped the sad news.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Sorry for the way things worked out.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Hmmm... Wondering if it's more than a coincidence that limitles was the last one here to congratulate vegas on this development before he dropped the sad news.

No coincidence. I almost posted that was the kiss of death like 3 times but on the slight chance vegas wasn't woahhvickying us I kept it to myself. I didn't want him to go off on me like he went off on me that one time I was mean to LarryLaffer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry to hear about this.

For most people it is not easy to go through this, even if the baby wasn't conceived under ideal circumstances.

About 1/3 of pregnancies end in miscarriage, so sadly this is a reality many have to deal with.

If it's any consolation, an early miscarriage usually means the baby was never viable in the first place.

Load Metric
    Hopefully this 4 y/o didn’t inherit the dome.

Comments

WillieMcFML: i'd trade you for him to have a kid any day you fucking cunt
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

his child passed you absolute fucking ghoul.

Comments

lol wow: she was right to worry
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    You deranged, sociopathic cunt.

Comments

BCR: The world will be a much better place when she eventually takes her own life.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dudes check me out circa 2017. You will not find a more gracious creep/troll/scumbag.

Why? I hated this guy more than most but flipped for no reason. So beware

Thread Information