Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the first time ever, the US Government OFFICIALLY releases footage and acknowledges a UFO.

Platinum
    Load Metric

For the first time ever, the US Government OFFICIALLY releases footage and acknowledges a UFO.

We all know that in the past, UFO footage has been "leaked" and often written off as a hoax, but they never really admitted or gave a straight answer to the phenomenon

This UFO incident actually happened in 2004, but they only now acknowledged and admitted

A little longer video included in this link

https://www.funker530.com/dod-ufo-encounter-footage/

The story has surfaced over the years as the pilots came forward to tell their tale, and this footage was even unofficially leaked as well, but it was written off by the public as another likely hoax. However, the Department of Defense not only just acknowledged that the event took place, but they released F/A-18 FLIR footage of the encounter as well.

Significantly, this is the very first time that the US Government has ever released official footage of a UFO encounter. In fact, this is only the second time any government has officially released UFO footage. The Chilean government previously released their own footage of a separate incident in which a military helicopter crew recorded Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon in 2014.

The Princeton had been using their advanced AN/SPY-1 radar to successfully track mysterious aircraft in the days leading up the the encounter displayed in the footage. Strangely, the object(s) would appear unexpectedly at 80,000 feet and would then plummet toward the ocean, where it would instantly stop and hover at 50 feet for an undisclosed amount of time. The object would then shoot off with seemingly physically impossible speeds while making seemingly physically impossible turns.

When the Super Hornets arrived at the scene, they weren’t picking anything up on radar, but saw an object, described as a white oval aircraft, approximately 40 feet across, jumping around erratically while hovering 50 feet off the surface of the ocean. Directly under the craft, “waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.”

The pilots moved in for a closer look, and that is when the object seemed to notice them. At that point, it sped off at incredible speeds. In just a few minutes, the object then incredibly reappeared on radar… 40 miles away at the Super Hornets’ rally point. By the time the fighter jets made it there, the UFO disappeared. The flight crew was now low on fuel and had to return to base.

They met up with the next crew of pilots who were going to conduct a very similar training mission in the same area, warned them of the UFO encounter, and told them to record the action. This second batch of fighters had more advanced targeting equipment and as they neared their objective, they picked up the unexplained objects.

Suddenly, multiple objects were detected by the aircrafts’ AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) multi-sensor targeting pods. In the video, you can hear the pilots tracking a whole “fleet” of the objects while not having any clue as to what they were experiencing.

In the F/A-18 footage released by the Department of Defense, you can see the aircraft rotating and emitting some sort of thermal signature, yet the Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) showed no signs of propulsion from a jet engine or propeller. At the end of the second video, the object can be seen accelerating so fast, the targeting computer is no longer able to track it.

The unexplained UFO encounter, now acknowledged by our own government, suggests there is an entity out there with technology so advanced, our conventional military cannot effectively confront it, at least according to what they’e willing to admit.

One has to hope that this technology is a black project belonging to DARPA or some other American Defense subsidiary and not a foreign entity. The SR-71 Blackbird and stealth bombers were kept secret from the public for a long time, and surely plenty of civilians encountered the technology with bewilderment.

That area of the Pacific is no stranger to Black Ops type government activity. The secretive San Clemente Island just off the coast of southern California is owned and operated by the US Navy. The high security island hosts an entire MOUT/CQB range complex city built specifically for the Navy SEALs. The island is also home to a rocket-test facility. It’s likely to be sitting on, or floating on, an extensive subterranean/submarine military installation, not visible from the sky.

Interestingly, San Clemente hosted the SEALAB III project in the late 1960’s, which was an experimental underwater habitat developed to study and support humans living and working in underwater isolation for extended periods of time. The project was repeatedly and mysteriously sabotaged until it was, at least officially, ended. That research project was taking place roughly 50 years before this encounter, so is it really all that strange to possibly be seeing the fruition of multiple decades of submarine research in the form of unexplained technology in the area?

Additionally, go to Google Earth and check out the mostly uninhabited, wholly underutilized Isla Guadalupe, Mexico, off the coast of the Baja Peninsula, as it sits closer to the vicinity of the F/A-18 UFO encounter. The few fishing encampments on the volcano cratered island are sustained by the Mexican Navy. Interestingly, the US Government set up a “weather station” on the Island in the late 1940’s, at the same time as the Roswell Incident and the explosion of reported UFO sightings in the American southwest. Considering the regularity of UFO sightings in Mexico, it doesn’t seem farfetched to think Isla Guadalupe could also be home to an advanced black technology research and development facility.

Comments

splitthis: Silly to think we are all thats out there in the universe

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    eat your dog

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

limitles: thank-you

herbertstemple: +1

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I struggle with my eyes and can't read fast. Will you please take me to the part where the government admits UFO's? Better yet the youtube link. I find out a lot of important things here but I truly feel I'd have heard "U.S. government admits UFO's" on like every channel on the TV at the same time like 9/11 or when Magic Johnson got AIDS or when Kato Kaelin kileed OJ's wife .

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I struggle with my eyes and can't read fast. Will you please take me to the part where the government admits UFO's? Better yet the youtube link. I find out a lot of important things here but I truly feel I'd have heard "U.S. government admits UFO's" on like every channel on the TV at the same time like 9/11 or when Magic Johnson got AIDS or when Kato Kaelin kileed OJ's wife .

Im not going to cater to Todds resident toddlers. Do it yourself, it really isn't that difficult to figure out on your own

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Greys are not from outer space, they are from right here on (in) planet earth. Their pale skin and large eyes indicate that they have lived out of direct sunlight, most likely underground in Antarctica, for tens of thousands of years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Im not going to cater to Todds resident toddlers. Do it yourself, it really isn't that difficult to figure out on your own

I literally just ran through every channel on dish network even like those high weirdo channels and no one is talking about it. Thus I don't believe you. I pray for your black adopted children.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Greys are not from outer space, they are from right here on (in) planet earth. Their pale skin and large eyes indicate that they have lived out of direct sunlight, most likely underground in Antarctica, for tens of thousands of years.
    you mean Canada don't you?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: canada too

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I literally just ran through every channel on dish network even like those high weirdo channels and no one is talking about it. Thus I don't believe you. I pray for your black adopted children.
    our government and other governments have acknowledged/admitted the existence of UFO's for decades. that's not admitting that we know who or what is driving them (it's greys)

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: that dawned on me seconds before you wrote that minus your part about it being old people

Load Metric
    This is serious business.

Load Metric
    Oh God I'm a retard I read the OP to mean that the govt admitted aliens. Of course they are gonna say that they can't identify an aircraft so they can later blame it on the browns when they do their sigh opps for me and like 3 other people. Carry on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh God I'm a retard I read the OP to mean that the govt admitted aliens. Of course they are gonna say that they can't identify an aircraft so they can later blame it on the browns when they do their sigh opps for me and like 3 other people. Carry on.
    First five words correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just saved Disney from releasing Dumbo II

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The second half of the article seems to indicate that there's a strong possibility that these F-18s encountered secret earth-based projects, and not alien UFOs, especially given the location they were spotted.

I don't think it's all that likely that aliens would be secretly monitoring us. There's really not a reason for that, because if they can travel here, we are likely not a threat to them. If aliens were to come here, I believe they would make contact (or, alternately, attack).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    First five words correct

I expected this obvious post from like everyone on the forum but you and lol wow. You are really milking this stopped smoking sim for all its bennys arent ya

Load Metric
    Guys limitles is the gay that smokes American Spirits for their health benefits but crosses out the word "American" on every pack before he goes to Timmy's.

Platinum
    Load Metric

here, right in the second fucking paragraph that I posted

Significantly, this is the very first time that the US Government has ever released official footage of a UFO encounter. In fact, this is only the second time any government has officially released UFO footage. The Chilean government previously released their own footage of a separate incident in which a military helicopter crew recorded Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon in 2014.

There. That coupled along with the fact that the DOD declared they were investigating this under a new government program and then officially released it. You know, there is a pretty popular search engine they just came out with that you might be able to utilize.

You got it now or should we get out some crayons for you?

Load Metric
    I'm over it Gordo. At first I thought you meant they admitted aliens. What you are saying isn't news to me. Thanks though for the explanation and no need for crayons unless you have outer space because I'm missing it.

Name:  77-outer-space-crayon.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  62.0 KB

Load Metric

Comments

Jayjami: Luv this album!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The second half of the article seems to indicate that there's a strong possibility that these F-18s encountered secret earth-based projects, and not alien UFOs, especially given the location they were spotted.

I don't think it's all that likely that aliens would be secretly monitoring us. There's really not a reason for that, because if they can travel here, we are likely not a threat to them. If aliens were to come here, I believe they would make contact (or, alternately, attack).

BINGO..

It's all under multi national corporate black projects, and it's not reserved to US based corporations, nor can we assume that these corporations have the best interest of the nation's they reside in.

The alien narrative is totally fiction...anything to distract us from the missing trillions or how the derivatives market makes zero sense.........
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information