Thread: Happy 4th of July

Load Metric

Happy 4th of July

Have fun!! I'm getting ready to go see fireworks for the first time since I moved to Phoenix, as it's overcast and raining here for the first 4th ever, and you can actually be outside for 10 minutes without wanting to stab yourself in the eyes/die.

´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just hit 101 here in Wisconsin, inside in the cold ac! Going to the beer tent/fireworks here

Happy Fourth of July, Brothers!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    Just hit 101 here in Wisconsin, inside in the cold ac! Going to the beer tent/fireworks here

same here in Chicago burbs. Its just brutal. Id rather be in Phoenix 115 than this shit. We still have shitloads of people around here without electricity from a storm on Sunday. I was watching some bands at a fest yesterday and a guy 5 ft from me just collapsed from trying to dance and drink.

Im meeting people out later for another neighborhood festival (music/food/carnival/fireworks) but trying to postpone walking out of here as long as possible.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

same here in Chicago burbs. Its just brutal. Id rather be in Phoenix 115 than this shit. We still have shitloads of people around here without electricity from a storm on Sunday. I was watching some bands at a fest yesterday and a guy 5 ft from me just collapsed from trying to dance and drink.

Im meeting people out later for another neighborhood festival (music/food/carnival/fireworks) but trying to postpone walking out of here as long as possible.

Been drinking water all day, and am seriously waiting until the sun goes down to head over. Its two blocks away from me so ill still get a good spot for fireworks considering my town has 6k people in it. Looking forward to the beer tent, but if I am lucky enough to take anyone home tonight you best believe we will be doing it in the shower first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Did you get hit by that bad storm? that shit rolled through here and fucked us. the governor had to declare a state of emergency for us. people are still without power.

Load Metric
    the storm came through here on Sunday and wiped out the electricity to a few hundred K worth of people. I know that there are still a lot of folks without power to this day.

Gallo didnt have power for a few days, and his friend now has a tree in his kitchen. 80 mph winds messed some places up pretty good.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm nursing one of my all time worst hangovers today. I feel like bottomset did a couple of weeks ago.

For any of you members or lurkers living in the south Puget sound area, the fireworks show at Emerald Downs on the 3rd is outstanding.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Happy Fourth! I've been to a few different bbq's and one more gathering I still might go to.

Lots of booze and ate too much shit as well but whatever only eat like this twice a year and the other time is on Thanksgiving.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    GET DRUNK AND TEXT MY EX, YEEAAAHHHHHH
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    happy 4th everyone!!!

world war 3 over here, my dogs aren't sure what the fuck is coming but they sure as hell plan to be well ahead of it, walls fences and couches be damned! poor little guys, it's not their fault humans are so damned stupid.

nothing says "I appreciate my freedom" like breaking several laws and scaring small animals just because you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Awesome fireworks fail from San Diego. 15 Minutes worth of fireworks going off in less than 30 second.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    LOL this was my favorite:

My 4th was fantastic. Went to the Palomar downtown (a new hotel - highly recommend), had a truly great dinner, and then up to the roof. They have a rooftop pool and bar, with an absolutely perfect view of the fireworks show at Chase Field. It was the most comfortable I've ever been watching fireworks (comfy padded benches and pretty waitresses bringing you cocktails the entire time), the weather was ideal (which is basically impossible in Phoenix) and the show was quite good. I'd recommend the hell out of this for anyone coming to the area for future 4th's, but obv it will never be cool enough to again recreate the perfection of the evening. I heard someone say that the temps hadn't been as cool as they were on a 4th of July in Phoenix since 1912.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Thread Information