Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Detroit doorbell cam shows man with large gun waiting to pounce

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Detroit doorbell cam shows man with large gun waiting to pounce

The guy was arrested, and apparently he has a history of armed robberies.

For some reason, police won't name him.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...d-with-ak-47-1

BONUS

Back in August, two dudes showed up in orange vests pretending to be city workers, and then barged in, beat up the kid who opened the door, and tied him up. Then a 25-year-old woman came home, and they grabbed her, beat her up, and tied her up, as well.

They got away with $200,000 worth of stuff.

These thugs were also arrested, though they weren't young. One was 44, one was 39, and one was 30.

All of them are known LA area gang members.

Arrests: http://www.dailynews.com/2017/09/27/...-in-calabasas/

BOTTOM LINE: Don't open the door for anyone you're not expecting.

Load Metric
    why are they calling a tek-9 an ak-47, is the pressing issue here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL when i saw the black face i knew monkey or thug was coming

Comments

sonatine: -800
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    These 4 teenagers were engaging in home invasion robberies in Denver. One resulted in an execution-style murder.

Then two of the suspects drove to southern California, broke into a 73-year-old woman's house, and beat her when they found her there, while robbing the house. Fortunately a neighbor saw them break in and called the cops, and they were arrested.

Since they are under 18, I'm guessing they will have a chance to "rehabilitate" and re-enter society in less than 10 years -- probably less than 5 years for the ones who weren't directly involved in the murder.

LOL liberals

Load Metric
    i love how since trump became pres, druff is basically proud of being racist, like he finally has a movement he can lean into.

Comments

sah_24: full retard ...

El Gallo:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i love how since trump became pres, druff is basically proud of being racist, like he finally has a movement he can lean into.

Sad!
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Where is the racism here?

Are these not real crimes?

Was anyone falsely accused?

100% honest, I wasn't looking for crimes committed by black people. I read about the first one (the guy coming to the door with a gun), went to get a YouTube of it, and then it gave me tons of suggestions of other home invasion robberies.

So what's your position here? These robberies shouldn't be discussed because the perpetrators were black?

Because I don't remember bringing up race in any of my posts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

100% honest, I wasn't looking for crimes committed by black people. I read about the first one (the guy coming to the door with a gun), went to get a YouTube of it, and then it gave me tons of suggestions of other home invasion robberies.

So what's your position here? These robberies shouldn't be discussed because the perpetrators were black?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But just to satisfy the SJWs here, I will go on record and state that I want the white thugs punished just as severely as the black thugs.

The recurring theme here is that career violent criminals keep getting paroled and released early -- almost always due to forces on the left -- and then they go out and commit even worse crimes.

The left's record on crime and punishment is embarrassingly bad, but sadly Republicans are not capitalizing on it.

If the average, middle-of-the-road voter saw and understood the left's record on crime and punishment, Democrats would never win another closely contested race.

It absolutely disgusts me how much human scum gets sprung from prison by liberals, all in the name of "rehabilitation" and "compassion", while innocent, law-abiding citizens get victimized again and again.

Load Metric
    But just to satisfy the SJWs here, I will go on record and state that I want the white thugs punished just as severely as the black thugs.

The recurring theme here is that career violent criminals keep getting paroled and released early -- almost always due to forces on the left -- and then they go out and commit even worse crimes.

The left's record on crime and punishment is embarrassingly bad, but sadly Republicans are not capitalizing on it.

If the average, middle-of-the-road voter saw and understood the left's record on crime and punishment, Democrats would never win another closely contested race.

It absolutely disgusts me how much human scum gets sprung from prison by liberals, all in the name of "rehabilitation" and "compassion", while innocent, law-abiding citizens get victimized again and again.
    Do you think sonatine is a SJW?

Would be interested who you think are the 'top' SJWs on PFA.

Load Metric
    Love how druff talks about the American penal system like it doesn’t have the highest incarceration rate in the whole of the western world. If anything, the USA is TOO tough on crime.

Comments

varys: Shhh youll wake up drk

Load Metric

White cop murderer=bad apple
    Anything black=thug

K

Platinum
    Load Metric
    why are they calling a tek-9 an ak-47, is the pressing issue here.
    Make no mistake, you know me...i am done with the media calling every "scary" "boom thingy" an AK-47 or more popularly an AR-15.

Can you point to whwre they said that because i think i skimmed by it. I just want to take a screenshot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Anything black=thug

K
    Any career criminal who commits crimes like these = thug

Sorry that you have to make everything about race.

If white people did this, do you honestly think I would support a lighter sentence than I would for these black people? I'm sure you know that the answer is no.

It's just easier to scream racism than admit that your party has a horrendous record regarding crime and punishment in the US.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And another thing. I just wish all of the cop on black, cop on white, etc etc would constructively address the statistic of black on black crime. Im not trying to be racist, but real.

Comments

varys: No one thinks youre racist. Youre just very stupid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If a white thug broke into a black person's house and killed someone, I would support the death penalty for him, too.

This isn't about race.

Just tired of seeing stories like these, as our country's crime rate goes up, and all the left can do is play identity politics.

This thread is a fine example.

Banned
    Load Metric

It could be that out of the thousands of crimes committed this week, you chose to only post about ones committed by black people.

Load Metric
    I’m no Democrat but the narrative that Dems are bad on crime is just horrifically wrong. Check crime statistics 08-16 to see how much crime went down under Obama.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Anything black=thug

K
    Any career criminal who commits crimes like these = thug

Sorry that you have to make everything about race.

If white people did this, do you honestly think I would support a lighter sentence than I would for these black people? I'm sure you know that the answer is no.

It's just easier to scream racism than admit that your party has a horrendous record regarding crime and punishment in the US.
    I dont have a party. Other than being amazed and disgusted by trump and his marry gang of sex offenders (but theyre tough on crime guys) i pay very little attention.

Load Metric
    If a white thug broke into a black person's house and killed someone, I would support the death penalty for him, too.

This isn't about race.

Just tired of seeing stories like these, as our country's crime rate goes up, and all the left can do is play identity politics.

This thread is a fine example.
    I bet you even had black friends or at the very least would be willing to be friends with the right black person under the right circumstances.

Comments

varys: expert

Thread Information