Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: United States of Hannah: Charlie Carrel's former camgirl girlfriend claims to have multiple personalities

Blog Entries

United States of Hannah: Charlie Carrel's former camgirl girlfriend claims to have multiple personalities

Where do I start here?

Charlie Carrel is a 24-year-old poker pro who has been very successful on the tournament scene over the past few years.

He's also metrosexual and is known for wearing especially colorful clothing.

He hails from Jersey, UK.

Similar to Justin Bonomo, Charlie has long described himself as polyamorous, which means he doesn't believe in exclusive relationships, and when he has girlfriends, he is open about fucking (and sometimes loving) other women.

Charlie apparently had some investment in some webcam site, and was tasked at one point with trying to poach girls from other existing sites. He came upon a girl named Hannah on one of those sites (I'm assuming Chaturbate, which I believe is the largest one), and became intrigued by her.

One night on the site, Hannah set a "goal" of some relatively high amount of money (I think $1000) to raise that evening. She claimed she was in a highly abusive relationship where her boyfriend held her prisoner and took all of her camming money, and raising $1000 in one night was her only way to get enough money to abruptly get up, move out, and run away from him.

Charlie was watching and felt bad for her. He also had been watching her previously and was getting increasingly intrigued by her. When her "goal" failed miserably and she barely got any tips, Charlie shipped her about $1k, and she was floored. They hadn't communicated much prior to that.

Well, not surprisingly, the two of them are together now.

But wait, there's more!

Hannah claims to have dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personalities.

You may have seen fictional characters with DID somewhat recently, such as Tara on the Showtime "United States of Tara" series, or Kevin Wendell Crumb in the 2016 movie "Split".

In both of these fictional portrayals of DID, the characters had multiple personalities of both genders and a wide range of ages, including young children.

Here's a video where Hannah and Charlie appeared on a podcast on Thursday. The most relevant part starts at 29:30 (watch for at least 5 minutes from that point):

Hannah claims to have 7 personalities, described from about the 32:45 mark. Personality #1 is her own, and the other 6 are as follows:

Bunny: A little girl, aged 2-4

Adam: A 17-year-old American boy

Barbie: A 26-year-old blond woman who resembles an actual Barbie doll

James: A 28-year-old man. Not sure what characteristics James is supposed to have.

Oliver: A shy, 20-year-old British boy, who "comes out" to do cleaning or household chores.

Amnesia Girl: Female, but not much else is known about her. Shows up and has no clue who she is or where she is.

--------------

Here is a video of "Adam" introducing himself:

Here is a video of Hannah looking disheveled as "Oliver" appears:

Here is a video of Hannah explaining the multiple personalities in general:

She claims she is aware when the personalities come out. Unlike the Showtime "Tara" character, Hannah does not "disappear" when the others come out, but rather claims to fade in the background, and feels she's watching her other personalities as a third party, almost as if she's watching a movie.

More next post...

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    so a random woman's mental illness is pfa thread worthy because.. shes fucking a poker player or something?

Comments

splitthis: Brandi 2.0
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Hannah claims to have suffered abuse when growing up, and that the multiple personalities (known in DID circles as "alts") come out when she is reminded of that trauma.

That is actually typical of sufferers of DID, but you really have to wonder if this is real, or if it's just a ruse for attention.

Despite suffering from sexual abuse, somehow being a cam girl did not trigger memories of the abuse to the point where any of the alts came out. She did not report ever having to deal with suppressing the alts when playing with sex toys for tips. Indeed, had Hannah turned into "Adam", "Oliver", or "James" while playing with a dildo on cam, no doubt her tips would have been negatively affected, but somehow this never happened. This already is a bit of a red flag.

Furthermore, the alts seem to follow too closely the pattern established by those recent fictional characters we've seen on TV and film. 3 of the 6 personalities are boys. One is from another country. One is a little child. One is undefined. I almost feel like she watched "United States of Tara" and "Split", and thought it would be cool to have her own set of alts.

Let's also look at the two videos she released of the alts. Conveniently the alts were happy to introduce themselves for her YouTube channel, which would not be common or expected of alts of DID sufferers. Typically these alts have their own goals and wants, and would be unlikely to care about Hannah's YouTube channel if they were real manifestations of DID. Furthermore, the "Adam" personality seems to contain Hannah's normal mannerisms, just toned down a bit. That's also suspicious, as true sufferers of DID almost seem like completely different people when the alt personalities show up.

The "Oliver" character is indeed different from Hannah, and even seems to have a decent accent at times (though it fades in and out), but it's very suspicious that somehow Hannah gave herself a disheveled appearance prior to the character's appearance on YouTube. It was almost like, "I need to look the way I picture Oliver, so I need to take off my makeup and mess up my hair.... okay... now I can be Oliver. Roll the camera!"

Anyway, suffice to say I don't really believe any of this. It's possible, but I think she's probably full of it.

In the meantime, some of Charlie's poker friends aren't thrilled about this.

Reportedly Kelly Winterhalter, who is rumored to have had sex with Charlie, is very suspicious of Hannah. She is said to believe that Hannah is just using him for his money, and has warned Charlie to stay away from her. Kelly is pictured below.

FYI, Kelly, Charlie, Ben Heath, and Cate Hall all shared a house during the 2017 WSOP. There are rumors that both Ben and Charlie also fucked Cate (at different times).

They're all still friends.

Perhaps most surprising is the fact that Charlie has given up the polyamorous lifestyle because of Hannah, as he claims to love her too much to want to share her or himself.

When asked on the podcast how sex works when the alts come up, Charlie said that there's a different sexual relationship with each of the alts, including the male alts (!!)

I wonder if I can get this chick on radio.

Comments

WillieMcFML: i disagree on the tips, other personalities would have prolly made it rain

JohnCommode: The first time that I saw Charlie playing on tv, i would have bet the house that he only slept with men. I guess I just don't have "gaydar".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so a random woman's mental illness is pfa thread worthy because.. shes fucking a poker player or something?
    Because I'm not sure if it's a real mental illness, and because she has a well-known, formerly polyamorous poker player wrapped around her little finger, and his friends are concerned.

I'm not airing dirty laundry out here.

They've twice paraded themselves and their lives on a YouTube show with 575,000 subscribers, as recently as 2 days ago.

because it's interesting as fuck

i messaged druff about this - she went on the true geordie podcast with charlie and if you watch it, you will most likely find it intriguing

truly hard to figure which way is up

just trust the process, tine - i think you will see the light

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    fair enough, it just felt super exploitive and cruel at face value.

ill chill my tits tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

tits so frosty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Take someone like garrett, for example. A lot of people here don't like him, but he also makes a lot of quality posts here.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but jsearles can actually be a good poster when he tries to be good.
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life.

i honestly thought she was most likely full of shit until i saw the video of her 'alt', oliver

the micro facial expressions are totally different from her base personality - you can see very consistent things she does with her nose especially

if she is faking it, oliver should get an oscar

fair enough, it just felt super exploitive and cruel at face value.

ill chill my tits tho.
    def not exploitative, they volunteered to go on a very popular UK podcast and put everything out there (again, if you take the time to watch it you'd understand)

they also are thinking about doing an AMA on reddit (in addition to the videos hannah posts on her youtube channel)

and shout out to charlie for literally winning captain save a hoe of the year hands down, even though hannah is hot as fuck this goes beyond the typical 'high maintenance' gf

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i honestly thought she was most likely full of shit until i saw the video of her 'alt', oliver

the micro facial expressions are totally different from her base personality - you can see very consistent things she does with her nose especially

if she is faking it, oliver should get an oscar
    I watched the Adam one first, which contained all of her own mannerisms, and thought to myself, "This chick is 100% full of shit."

Then I watched "Oliver" and I admit I was taken aback a bit. The accent seemed authentic for awhile (before slipping), and as you mentioned, it didn't seem like the same girl.

However, there are still two suspicious things about Oliver:

1) "He" was very willing to cooperate with coming on her YouTube channel, despite supposedly being the one in control of her body

2) Somehow Hannah was prepared with a disheveled appearance to differentiate herself (to viewers) from Oliver

Blog Entries
    Charlie is very unique himself so that is likely why he's so in attracted to her.

As long as she don't take him for a bunch of money and they are happy then wtf cares?
    BeerAndPoker Blog: Click HERE
    Twitter: @BeersAndPokers

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Lmfao at seven.

Comments

WillieMcFML: should have been eleven amirite?
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Druff can we get a Vanessa Rousso update while you are at it? I totally forgot about her. Did she end up playing any events? I promise I won't stick up for her this time.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Druff can we get a Vanessa Rousso update while you are at it? I totally forgot about her. Did she end up playing any events? I promise I won't stick up for her this time.
    From what I can tell, she's out of poker

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    From what I can tell, she's out of poker
    Well I got that right but her twitter looks normal now so I didn't get that part right. For her to be able to bounce back so fast it means she was either faking or is far far crazier than me and I don't see how it could possibly be the second one.

Blog Entries
    Here's her Twitter: https://twitter.com/hannahluss

Badguy23 my life is playing country music for Jewish men. You really need to find someone else to love.

Ok I finally read this now. The headline reads the headline to mean it's his ex but I see it the other way now. So what happens when you are banging her and suddenly it's Oliver. What a twist that would be.

Edit: Ok I read your second post now and he fucks all seven of them but does it ever change during?

My guess would be a person that actually suffers from this would be embarrassed by it and try to keep it a secret. Charlie needs to 3 bet her and start being Carrol half the time. But if a guy was legitimately bi sexual this is like a dream girl.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-09-2017 at 05:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    BUMP

Looks like Charlie dumped her and kicked her out, and she's about to fly back to the US.

Notice at the 6:30 mark in the video, she seems to be saying that her parents fucked her up to the point where she can't trust anyone, and implies that she made paranoid accusations against Charlie for that reason. She doesn't say that explicitly, but that's my best guess as to what happened.

She doesn't mention any financial issues (despite having nowhere to go at this point, and being estranged from her parents), so I'm guessing Charlie gave her some $, bought her a 1-way plane ticket to the US, and said GTFO.

Comments

splitthis: Surprised it lasted this ling

Adam: A 17-year-old American boy

Oliver: A shy, 20-year-old British boy, who "comes out" to do cleaning.
    Sign me up. How can we make a threesome happen? Ill get Oliver comfortable real quick. Charlie has no problem fucking a girl who thinks she is a guy, ill give him the real thing.

Comments

BlunderMaker: i laughed

splitthis: Charlie is really gay
    Last edited by Onestep; 12-20-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Thread Information