Hello, everyone. First post here. Todd knows me,,kinda, posted at him on Twitter to buy some Bitcoin the other day. Hopefully he listened. Anyway, I am an occasional listenener of the show. It's too long. I listen to parts of the show. More crypto talk and I will listen more.

Anyway, so I built a little site, which I am not sure I can post it. Easy to find with a google search and I built what looks like a very simple site, but is actually kind of like a money machine. If I can scale it, could actually provide me with a decent wage. Just over 3 months since building the site and the response is really good. No ads, no script mining, lightweight pages running a supercache ... because grinding faucets is a pain. There's all kinds of pop ups, and windows you have to close and reopen, etc. so, my site makes it easier. I make money on referrals only. So, my aim is to gain a reputation as the goto place for noobs. You would feel safe sending grandma to my site, and I don't list anything that I think even MIGHT be a scam. Like Bitconnect.

That being said, I listed a cloud mining site, called it a scam, and got referrals anyway. So I am building a "Scams" page where I can dump links I think are scams. My father is a retired law prof, so I think I have a pretty good idea about how to word things when calling people scammers, but I am also looking for people that have storries they want to tell regarding Bitcoin, or other cryptos and scams.

Thanks for looking.