Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In my previous post I was wondering why blacks in SA were only targeting farms and not diamond a gold mines, banking etc.

I just ran into this, if you google SA and the IMF this quote pops up on the top page.
    IMF supports South African land reform provided it's 'rules based' PRETORIA (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund gave its full backing to South Africa's land reform plan on Thursday, as long as the highly contentious process is transparent and based on the constitution.Aug 30, 2018
    Ok Goy you got us it's not a black led communist takeover, it's Jewish led "land reform".
    Goy: Ohh that sounds better, carry on.

it's almost as if this is true.
    In almost every act of our lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons [...] who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind, who harness old social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the world.
    You should see the manipulation capabilities of Cambridge Analytica aka the Russians via the data harvested from social media. For the midterms it looks like the Chinese will be blamed.

It makes me sick how the alt right got manipulated into supporting Kavinaugh. According to Nader he'd be by far the most pro corporation justice on the scotus. Someone go tell the alt right he's their enemy and the enemy of all mankind.

Comments

big dick: fuck off
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-01-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Obama's insanely huge 3.8 billion times 10 yr foreign aid package to Israel is being redone. It's confirmation of everything I've ever said but before we get to that. Here's to all you Christians, don't you feel that cock being jammed up your ass and down your throat?

Nope she don't feel it, same for Lindsey and Rubio..

Name:  1000w_q95.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  244.4 KB

Edit: and MBS from Saudi is living on his Yacht with security by our #1 ally. hahaha

Comments

big dick: fuck off

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I realize when you guys are done arguing over meaningless nonsense in the Trump thread you come here to find out the truth and what position to take.
    So lets roll
    Here's why you should oppose Kabinaugh.
    Just another Neocon from GWB's admin.

So Obama's record 3.8 billion foreign aid to Israel wasn't enough, here's the new and improved version
    MUST READ!

https://israelpalestinenews.org/isra...-the-new-deal/

The AIPAC sponsored bill that guarantees $38 billion to Israel over the next ten years is a dramatic departure from the deal offered under President Obama’s 2016 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).[1] Passed by the House of Representatives on September 12, 2018, the United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018 effectively rolls back every limitation that President Obama placed on the amount of aid we give to Israel.
    The second most important effect of this act is in Section 103. While the MOU limits the amount of aid we give Israel to the amount agreed upon, in this case $38 billion over 10 years, [B]Section 103 of the current bill removes all limitations on how much we give Israel. Under the new act, instead of 38 billion being the cap, as Obama stipulated in his 2016 MOU, we must now give Israel a minimum of $3.8 billion per year until 2028.
    They turned Obama's max amount of foreign aid and made that the mandatory minimum and removed all caps,
    Israel can receive unlimited foreign aid.
    We're getting raped just like the Soviet Union, same people even.

Go read the link, it's absolute treason.

Comments

big dick: BAN

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dilbert Creator Scott Adams' Teenage Stepson Dies of Fentanyl Overdose
    https://people.com/health/dilbert-cr...anyl-overdose/

No comment

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Good watch, damn good. Unique content and I think he's right.

I was reading an article about Trump when he was involved in Vince Mcmahon's pro wrestling biz. I think he was in the battle of billionaires, anyways go back and watch some of his speeches from the ring. He could give those speeches from the podium at a presidential event and people wouldn't know the difference. Just full of shit.

Fake opposition, good guys turning into heels, it's all there. If you voted for him you probably think pro wrestling is real.

Edit: or hillary

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So Obama's record 3.8 billion foreign aid to Israel wasn't enough
    well, i'm sure are we using defense contractor pricing, as in $250 for a ballpeen hammer
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Before I get back to the most urgent and serious issues facing all mankind, something a lil click baitish and amusing more than anything.
    Anyhow w Hillary's top donor.
    I've read they got him blackmailed w underage boys aka twinks or maybe he's just some corrupt holy roller.

Name:  adelson.graham.saban_.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  133.4 KB

I wonder what they say when he walks out the room lol fuckin clown.
    Chelsea Handler tweeted he's clearly a Russian asset, bitch please. It's been revealing to see these left wing Hollywood "liberals"
    come together and protect these right wingers like cruz etc.

Right wingers get off on this video i just thought it was slightly amusing.
    Did she put something in his pocket?
    What did the general mean? OMG...

It means they're all on the same team and America's the mark obv.

Comments

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-05-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Italy PM v France's Macron
    Not photoshopped,
    France has elected their Trudeau.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  dbf06a2e25f4a4c4595530ecfae132662aeee9b559f84b8a0b4efd1e5654905d.png
Views: 229
Size:  501.6 KB

RIP France.

Light unto the nations alright.

Comments

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Any thoughts on Common Core?

I'm pretty sure (((his))) kids go to a school with approx 1 teacher per 8 kids all of the same race, sort of like the Trotsky Youth. It may cost 20 to 40k but after it's all said and done the US tax payers get the bill.

Comments

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So Obama's record 3.8 billion foreign aid to Israel wasn't enough
    well, i'm sure are we using defense contractor pricing, as in $250 for a ballpeen hammer
    3.8 again, no way this is a coincidence.

Hidden behind this phony Kavanaugh crap the house just passed even more tax cuts for the rich $3.8 Trillion.
    These (((Oligarchs))) are raping America just like the USSR. Think about the totality of what's happening.

Everything i've ever said just coming true one after another. The israeli foreign aid redo has all kinds of cooperation agreements which are actually thinly veiled technological giveaways. Total rape of America, people will die because of this, for sure, alot.
    Coming soon mass starvation, suicide and turmoil.

http://fortune.com/2018/09/28/house-...ax-cut-passes/

Comments

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-05-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jewed science, read the comments.

Comments

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I see there's some discussion about whether Trump and W really won.

W lost but do you guys remember how Gore to the frustration of his supporters didn't really fight back.
    Gore's been compensated nicely for throwing that election.
    Dr Steve Pieczenik a jew with amazing credentials but the entire MSM pretends he doesn't exist for a reason because he tells the truth.
    Only Alex has him on and that's to discredit him but it don't work.

The Al Gore election story

Was trump supposed to win? Yes The Apprentice was used to make him look like a competent leader. Look at how they freaked out over Jill stein's recount, even druff was smearing her. Like Gore above notice Hillary has been paid millions by the same people. Cambridge Analaytica and all the FB data is all you need.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Everyone knows Trump's lying us into war w Iran. Dyk a couple days ago KB Hutchinson our amb. to NATO threatened Russia with a pre empt. nuclear strike? We are on a path to war against Iran and maybe Russia, it's 1941 all over again.
    This monopoly on the media is why this bullshit is possible

I found this yesterday
    Sept 11 1941 speech
    Before Pearl Harbor!

That speech is a total rewrite of history.

Text of full speech, the most revealing parts are edited out of the audio.
    http://www.charleslindbergh.com/amer...rst/speech.asp
    The American people vote against war,
    after the election we get war, Jewish wars. Sound familiar?

He even hinted at a false flag to get us in war.

Name a major media outlet that isn't making up lies about Iran and Russia?

Any Jews wanna debate on who controls the overwhelming majority of news and entertainment? Lol of course not.
    You should be outraged not the Jews.

Factoid: This speech was on the same day construction began on the Pentagon.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-07-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I never doubted Kavanahs confirmation, I swear this whole thing was to energize female voters and lay the groundwork for a female president, probably Hillary. Check out the season premiere of Madame Secretary with irl cameos fr Hillary, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright. yes irl.
    https://tvline.com/2018/10/07/madam-...llary-clinton/
    ot.
    Madam Secretary Premiere: EP Break Down That Deadly White House Attack, Hillary Clinton's Big Visit
    CHECK OUT THIS PLOT LOL

Though everyone suspected foreign terrorists were responsible for the attack, the culprits turned out to be American white nationalists who were upset about a possible trade deal with India. The memorandum signing was rescheduled, and a shaken Elizabeth summoned three former secretaries of state — Gen. Colin Powell, Madeline Albright and Hillary Clinton — to seek their counsel about how to handle messaging.

Elizabeth’s predecessors agreed that her remarks had to reassure the country and remind citizens that the United States’ strength lies in its core democratic values. The terrorists “attack what has made American great, and still does, and that is our diversity,” Clinton noted, in what may or may not be a sly dig on President Donald Trump’s favorite slogan. (For the record, here’s what executive producer Lori McCreary had to say about the line: “What it is is a statement about what’s happening in our show, because our White House has been attacked by nationalists that we think are home-grown nationalists. So it really is a statement about that fact and what happens when people start getting nervous about people that look ‘other’ being part of all of us.”)

Madam Secretary Premiere Recap Season 5 Episode 1In general, Clinton, Albright and Powell suggested that Elizabeth talk about what unites Americans, and that’s exactly what she did. In a speech at the memorandum signing, Elizabeth called nationalism “the existential threat of our time” and made it clear that nationalism is not patriotism, “but a perversion of it.

A female Pres to enact strict hate crime laws and female protesters to welcome refugees, that's exactly how it's done IRL in all Europe. Trump's playing his part pretty good, they're all on the same team.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Speaking of playing the part, you may be under the impression the Jewish establishment is pissed off about Kavanaugh.
    Wrong
    Top Facebook executive Joel Kaplan made an emotional appearance at a companywide town hall Friday, and admitted that he should have consulted his superiors before attending last week's Brett Kavanaugh hearing, according to sources.

Why it matters: Facebook is trying to contain internal fallout from employees who were dismayed by Kaplan's appearance at the hearing sitting behind his friend Kavanaugh, who he served with in the administration of George W. Bush.

Facebook sources said Kaplan, Facebook’s vice president for global public policy, was solemn and contrite as he said he recognized the difficult situation he had put the company in.
    Refusing to bow to the attacks, Kaplan explained the tensions between his personal and professional obligations, and said he had a personal obligation to Ka
    Fb VP sitting right behind Kabinaugh while Feinstein and Schumer cry bloody murder, lol save it. FB's tight w the trump admin, shocker.

https://www.axios.com/facebook-joel-...16651e222.html

Hey Goy he's sorry, this won't happen again.

Name:  Do6mJzgXUAI6_bj.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  62.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    After Cameo's w Hillary in the season premiere of Madame Secretary, notorious war criminal Powell and Mrs Genocide Albright appeared on CNN to tell us Trump is owned by Russia, lol.but it's not funny. Look at the comments everyone thinks Putin own trump.\

While America gets raped by Israel,
    everyone in the yt comments thinks Russia owns Trump, it's fucking absurd.
    We threatened them w a preemptive strike a couple days ago, sanctions after sanctions against them and more planned

That's the power of propaganda, the peace nik left is thirsting for a nuclear war w Russia and the right is ten times more gullible.

Alright Jews time to give up control of one of your major MSM outlets, which one you wanna sell for cheap
    ABC CBS NBC MSNBC or CNN?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lets talk about Yugoslavia and how Madeline Albright stabbed the Serbs in the back.
    Name:  375px-Srpska_nosnja.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  31.4 KB

In those years, the Croats and Muslims were on the side of the Nazis.

The Serbs, on the other hand, fought against the Nazis, and helped and protected the Jews.
    I even read they protected Albright herself.

The Serbs were slaughtered by NATO because they were white not because of Clintons scandals.
    Other than that Savage is on point.

That old bitch should be arrested for war crimes.
    Killing white people then and fantasizing about white terrorists in the tv show.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-08-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I got sick of MSN's constant white guilt propaganda (see signature).
    So i switched my homepage to Yahoo, even worse.
    Might as well document a few.
    This is a top story fr ABC news, probably the same for all the other Jewish propaganda outlets..
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-pare...opstories.html
    White parents with black babysitter who was reported by stranger say police visit 'scared' their kids

Name:  Babysitter-Corey-Lewis5-ABC-ka-181010_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  25.8 KB
    Seems legit lol

I recco you have the vid below playing in the background as you read the the yahoo babysitter story.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-10-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Load Metric
    BAN FPS

Thread Information