Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric

So Italy's trying to save their country by refusing refugees which prompted a response from the EU.

Name:  alexander-winterstein-2.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  22.7 KB
    European Commission spokesman Alexander Winterstein attempted to calm fears over the latest crisis that threatens to put a wedge between allies across the continent and then declared
    “The priority for everyone should be to ensure these people receive the care they need.”
    Blahahahahaha these fucking assholes won't quit.

Comments

blake: i will personally get you to -1000
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-27-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

blake: my man

Load Metric
    The thread that PFA ignores because it's filled with FPS_Russia bullshit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Actually Blake reads this thread and that's all the matters. Anywho the bibi tweet is fake.
    The real story behind the destruction of Europe.

Comments

blake: solid

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Blank nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes.
    Adolph Hitler Mein Kempf

Jk Harry Truman's diary

Totally Unrelated
    Do you think we should discuss ending Holocaust reparations and the mandatory teaching of this one sided propaganda in our schools? I think so.

How about we also take into account the treatment of Arabs in the notorious Gaza concentration camp?

In schools and Museums do you think we should mention the brutal torture and slaughter of 30 million innocent Russians under Jewish Bolshevism that threatened Germans prior to Hitler kicking the Jews out of Germany?

If Jews demand reparations for property loss from WWII, do you think we should ignore the theft of land under Jewish Communism? You know most of Europe.

Should we ignore Israels land grab of Palestine and the theft of the oil rich Golan heights from Syria? While the US govt squeezes Poland for Holocaust reparations at this very moment?

Blake, Big Dick where you at?

Should we end these Nazi witch hunts?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/w...-deported.html
    Just deported at the personal request of Trump, you know the Nazi in the White House
    A 95 yo was carried out on a stretcher and paraded in front of the waiting press.

Ok lets say he is indeed a war criminal.

Do you think we should charge those responsible for the USS Liberty?
    How about the lavon affair?

How about the Neocons who are still fabricating lies to get us into war.

How about white genocide, I've proved that it's real, you guys know it.

Should we hunt down ex communist guards and charge them with war crimes?
    There was and probably still is a shit load of these butchers living in the US, I'm sure you guys know that.

While ignoring the routine shooting and bombing of innocent men, women, children, journalists and medics in the Gaza concentration camp?
    Routine god dammit.

How about the shoot to injure program of shooting kids in their genitals? You know to prevent reproduction and keep the body count low.

We're not even going to discuss Iraq Libya and scores of other countries the Bolsheviks pushed to "balkanize"

It's clear, even if every single bit of the Holocaust story is true, the Jews aren't owed jack shit,
    they owe owe owe. They tortured and killed at the very least five times as many innocent Russians and stole the whole fuckin country.

Now circumcision has been exposed as a Jewish scheme to damage and mark their slaves. The medical est and academia propped up the lie that it was for health reasons. Btw that bombshell vid is on the prev page.
    We gonna ignore that?

For those in Europe: Most US males are victims of Jewish genital mutilation, we're so indoctrinated we don't even realize it.

That link to German propaganda in my sig, what you think i'm some Nazi? No I'm saying it doesn't look like propaganda, pretty accurate. It's not in white peoples nature to push propaganda, so much so we're extremely vulnerable to it. Go read it!

You know, like the Holohoax Jew soap, lamp shades, shrunken heads, communism, zionism multiculturalism, WMD's, underground fortresses, mobile biological weapons labs, Irans nuke program, nigerian yellowcake, Russian election interference, boner pills for mass rape, kids thrown out of incubators, gas attacks in syria, ISIS, al quaeda on and on and on and on and on and on SNAP OUT OF IT, FUCK THEM AND THEIR WARS.

Comments

blake: yep
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-30-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Blank nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes.
    Adolph Hitler Mein Kempf

Jk Harry Truman's diary

Totally Unrelated
    Do you think we should discuss ending Holocaust reparations and the mandatory teaching of this one sided propaganda in our schools? I think so.

How about we also take into account the treatment of Arabs in the notorious Gaza concentration camp?

In schools and Museums do you think we should mention the brutal torture and slaughter of 30 million innocent Russians under Jewish Bolshevism that threatened Germans prior to Hitler kicking the Jews out of Germany?

If Jews demand reparations for property loss from WWII, do you think we should ignore the theft of land under Jewish Communism? You know most of Europe.

Should we ignore Israels land grab of Palestine and the theft of the oil rich Golan heights from Syria? While the US govt squeezes Poland for Holocaust reparations at this very moment?

Just deported at the personal request of Trump, you know the Nazi in the White House
    A 95 yo was carried out on a stretcher and paraded in front of the waiting press.

There was and probably still is a shit load of these butchers living in the US, I'm sure you guys know that.

While ignoring the routine shooting and bombing of innocent men, women, children, journalists and medics in the Gaza concentration camp?
    Routine god dammit.

How about the shoot to injure program of shooting kids in their genitals? You know to prevent reproduction and keep the body count low.

We're not even going to discuss Iraq Libya and scores of other countries the Bolsheviks pushed to "balkanize"

It's clear, even if every single bit of the Holocaust story is true, the Jews aren't owed jack shit,
    they owe owe owe. They tortured and killed at the very least five times as many innocent Russians and stole the whole fuckin country.

Now circumcision has been exposed as a Jewish scheme to damage and mark their slaves. The medical est and academia propped up the lie that it was for health reasons. Btw that bombshell vid is on the prev page.
    We gonna ignore that?

For those in Europe: Most US males are victims of Jewish genital mutilation, we're so indoctrinated we don't even realize it.
    I'll be your Huckleberry.

I asked you this once before and got cricket chirps, but I'll try again. Who were these influential Jewish Bolsheviks/Communist leaders that orchestrated all these mass murders in the 20th century? I am genuinely curious.

Comments

duped_samaritan: крикетные чириканье

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Adolph Hitler Mein Kempf

Jk Harry Truman's diary

Totally Unrelated

Routine god dammit.

We gonna ignore that?

I'll be your Huckleberry.

I asked you this once before and got cricket chirps, but I'll try again. Who were these influential Jewish Bolsheviks/Communist leaders that orchestrated all these mass murders in the 20th century? I am genuinely curious.
    Grenrikh Yagoda, key leader of the NKVD during Stalin's agricultural collectivization in the early 1830's, which resulted in 10 million Russian deaths within 5 years, mostly due to starvation

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yep and Karl Marx came up w the blueprint and Jacob Schiff and Max Warburg funded it and Lenin and Trotsky executed it.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-30-2018 at 08:14 PM. Reason: syntax
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Verm's probably trolling because i've posted that quote from Churchill's full page feature article ten times.
    Here's a few more notables

The above is an excerpt from a longer documentary. It's sad when you see how excited people were before the red terror was sprung.

“Physical and mental torture is carried out. This is how they torture in Ekaterinodar: they stretch a victim on the basement floor. Two burly Excommers pull the victim by the head and shoulders, stretching the neck, while the third one slams a blunt object, usually a butt of a handgun, into the neck. The neck bloats, blood flows from nose and mouth. The victim suffers immensely…

Dombrovsky, a teacher, whose only fault was that during a search they found a suitcase with officer clothes left behind by a family member passing through the town, was tortured in a solitary cell. Dombrovsky confessed of that but the Excommers had a tip that she was hiding gold jewellery received from a relative, some general. That was enough to subject her to torture.

Firstly she was raped and abused… Then she was tortured in order to extract information of where she was hiding gold. First, they carved her naked body with knives, then crushed the fingertips with pliers. Suffering and bleeding, the victim pointed at some place in a barn on Medvedev Street where she lived. She was executed at 9 PM and an hour later the Excommers searched that addressed and supposedly found a golden wristband and several rings.

An iron glove is used for torture in Kavkazskaya village. It is a massive chunk of steel, worn around the right hand and studded with small nails. Besides pain from the mass of iron, the victim suffers immensely from the shallow wounds left by the nails, that quickly inflame. ion Efremovich Lelyavin was subjected to that torture, among others, while the Excommers questioned where he was hiding gold and paper money of the monarchy.

A headband is used for torture in Armavir. It is simply a leather strip, connected with a screw and nut. The band is wrapped around the head and the nut is tightened, squeezing the head and causing immense physical pain.

The chair of Pyatigorsk CHEKA operations Richman flogs the questioned with rubber whips, giving 10-20 lashes. He was the one who sentenced some sisters of charity [nuns] to 15 whips for providing medical care to wounded Cossacks…

A number of witnesses testified to the savage beating of Admiral Myazgovski in 1919. [There is] printed testimony of a commoner from Lugansk of how he was tortured [by] drenching in ice-cold water, pulling the fingernails with pliers, inserting needles, carving with a razor, etc…

In Simferopol, the CHEKA used a novel method of torture: administering enemas with crushed glass and setting burning candles under the genitals. They used to sit the [victim] onto a hot frying pan and used iron rods, rubber hoses with a metal tip, twisted arms, fractured bones…”
    Yep they stole everything but no reparations, museums, movies, required classes or laws against denial, no guilt no remorse etc.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote a book called 200 years together, until recently it was unavailable in the US. Nobody would translate or publish it in America. Google it, read it. Here's an excerpt.

Name:  image01.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  116.8 KB

Comments

blake: white supremacist that likes bernie sanders

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://newobserveronline.com/us-just...d-in-new-york/
    I was making my rounds and ran into this
    Seven Jews, including a Rabbi, have been indicted by the US Department of Justice (DOJ), in Rockland, New York, for a fraud scheme which stole over $14 million from the taxpayers in the form of an elaborate scam involving Jewish schools, Jewish teachers, and Jewish IT contractors all working together to defraud the state.
    Ummm guys has anyone heard from what's his name?
    HAHA jk

anyways
    File this one under Jewish priv and two tiered justice system.

update on the Lakewood swindle.
    *There were so many Jews from Lakewood stealing money from the scheme that the state comptroller, Philip Degnan, created an “amnesty program” through which those Jews who confessed—and paid back the money they had stolen would not be charged. At least 159 swindlers took up the offer and so far have repaid $2.2 million to the state.
    The message is clear, in the unlikely event you get caught don't worry you'll only have to pay it back.

Comments

blake: good post

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Every American should take a couple minutes and learn the truth about propaganda and democracy from people who created it, tough pill to swallow..
    THIS IS NOT A REPOST.

1:50

Comments

blake: not sure about this one
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-02-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Leaked, just some UN Jews discussing how to subvert Poland.
    Disgusting arrogant traitors, all in attendance need to be perma banned from Europe and the USA.
    Around a table w a red star of David inside a UN symbol, lol.

Comments

blake: negative
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-04-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyways since i've put forth so much evidence backing my claims that you guys are reduced to calling for my ban and urging everyone to ignore me.
    I figured I would post the best response to some of my claims as well as those from the alt right.

A fairly balanced investigation and explanation from the Jewish POV.

Watch the first five min it's entertaining and you'll get the jest of the vid.. I skimmed thru to the end, well done informative

So the coincidence detector was a real Chrome plug in that wrapped (((Jewish)) names? wtf
    Haha.

Comments

blake: haha

Load Metric
    Denver Airport...

Name:  29eddad3293efba41bb07cc692d1bba8.png
Views: 247
Size:  288.3 KB
    Name:  d3bbefb80499675cadc8c2b3098c025c.png
Views: 234
Size:  340.6 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyways since i've put forth so much evidence backing my claims that you guys are reduced to calling for my ban and urging everyone to ignore me.
    I figured I would post the best response to some of my claims as well as those from the alt right.

A fairly balanced investigation and explanation from the Jewish POV.

Watch the first five min it's entertaining and you'll get the jest of the vid.. I skimmed thru to the end, well done informative

So the coincidence detector was a real Chrome plug in that wrapped (((Jewish)) names? wtf
    Haha.

Verm the gigs up
    OMG How embarrassing, GEEZUS Fuckin Christ. we're a bunch of suckers.

Close these damn museums, send the ADL back to Israel, release the old ex Nazi, tell the brainwashed Israelis it was a scam.
    IT'S OVER, GIG's UP.
    2 hr mark thru 2 hr 5 min lolololol at that last lady admitting to playing on white guilt
    How embarrassing $20 TRILLION IN DEBT AND BORROWING BILLIONS just to give it away to killers and savages.
    OMG

Comments

blake: an fps post
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-06-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Daily Stormer hl: Fat Congressman DESTROYS Looming Jewish Fiend Laura Loomer

lolol she's right tho

Comments

blake: hmmm
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-07-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump retweeted this, why would multiple US Presidents refuse to deport a Nazi?
    See two posts up and there's no other plausible explanation.

Lets have the discussion.

Do you guys agree, should we stand up to bullies?

Comments

blake: hi
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-08-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know i do, that's why I stand w Black Lives Matter.

Comments

blake: ����������

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So you believe reporting done by Al Jazeera is actually real news and support BLM. I figured you for a closeted cultural Marxist. Glad to see you are comfortable enough in your own skin now to not even pretend otherwise.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So you believe reporting done by Al Jazeera is actually real news and support BLM. I figured you for a closeted cultural Marxist. Glad to see you are comfortable enough in your own skin now to not even pretend otherwise.
    Yes, Al Jazeera was accused of "antisemitism (shocker) and the court ruled in Al Jazeera's favor. Nothing but honest journalism.
    So the next step was to send Kushner with a list of demands from the Saudis (lol sure) and one of them was to close Al jazeera. He requested $500 million as well.

They've been targeted with countless Swindles ever since, iirc they agreed to shelf the investigation but small parts are leaking out.

Here's one of the attempted swindles. Ice cube is the front man but he has a Jewish partner behind the scenes.
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/06/ice-cu...-to-fund-big3/
    Talk about shakedown 1.2 BILLION HAHAHAHAHAH

Kushner ended up getting them to bail him out or even buy his shitty investments, all kind of shit.
    Now we got this easily verifiable traitor like Mueller and his selective prosecution, it's bizarre.
    I wish i could go back to thinking the TYT's were cutting edge.

Here's more from blm.

I haven't watched this one but there's some real gems, I may dig em up later.
    NTM Blake seems to enjoy these fractures between blacks and Jews haha.

Verm for a Jew to accuse an Arab media outlet of bias is well, the hypocrisy is astonishing.
    Give me a break lol
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-08-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yes, Al Jazeera was accused of "antisemitism (shocker) and the court ruled in Al Jazeera's favor. Nothing but honest journalism.
    So the next step was to send Kushner with a list of demands from the Saudis (lol sure) and one of them was to close Al jazeera. He requested $500 million as well.

They've been targeted with countless Swindles ever since, iirc they agreed to shelf the investigation but small parts are leaking out.

Here's one of the attempted swindles. Ice cube is the front man but he has a Jewish partner behind the scenes.
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/06/ice-cu...-to-fund-big3/
    Talk about shakedown 1.2 BILLION HAHAHAHAHAH

Kushner ended up getting them to bail him out or even buy his shitty investments, all kind of shit.
    Now we got this easily verifiable traitor like Mueller and his selective prosecution, it's bizarre.
    I wish i could go back to thinking the TYT's were cutting edge.

Here's more from blm.

I haven't watched this one but there's some real gems, I may dig em up later.
    NTM Blake seems to enjoy these fractures between blacks and Jews haha.

Verm for a Jew to accuse an Arab media outlet of bias is well, the hypocrisy is astonishing.
    Give me a break lol
    It has nothing to do with Jew or Arab. Al Jazeera is owned and completely controlled by the state of Qatar, and does the state's bidding. Any "journalistic enterprise" that is owned or controlled by a state, especially a non democratic state, should rightfully be treated as a propaganda machine and nothing else.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 09-08-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Thread Information