Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When he's not on Vice showing whitey how to get high on every drug imaginable, he's a clever apologist for the chemists who intro'd Fentanyl to America. This is a demo of the Bolshevik mode of deception. He's going to defend Fentanyl and even recco'd taking other opiods while being embraced by viewers who've had loved ones killed by this crap. The comments are interesting, lots of people killed.
    lol He admits it was created to drive down the price of heroin wtf.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-01-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    To answer the $64k question, was Trump supposed to win, did he really pull off an amazing upset?

Jewish Sanhedrin Admits It made Trump President and Asks for His and Putin´s help to Build the 3. Temple of the Antichrist Nov 15 2016

The Sanhedrin is the religious Council of Jewish Pharisees in Jerusalem and here. The original Sanhedrin condemned Jesus Christ to be crucified.

The Sanhedrin now calls for the help of Trump – whose presidency is said by the Sanhedrin to be “due” to his support for Jerusalem” – and the Jew and King of the Jews Putin (who, however, will apparently leave his office) for the erection of the 3rd temple on the Temple Hill where the Al-Aqsa Mosque is located!!
    How could they know on that date that Trump would support the move or that Putin was going into his final term or refer to UNESCO in a neg light, unless... Shhh don't tell the Goy, they think they did it. https://new.euro-med.dk/20161115-jew...antichrist.php
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-03-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can we take a second and acknowledge how blatantly anti white the mainstream Democratic party has become.

Huffpo headline: 89-Year-Old Resorts To Urinating In Public After Gas Station Won’t Let Her Use Bathroom
    Oh i hate that, I almost got a ticket for Urinating in public. One time I asked the Circle K clerk if i could use their restroom he said no i went behind the store and pissed when i got done a policeman standing behind me and same type of scenario in Tempe, so i agree that sucks.

Oh wait it was a black woman with a pic that will make whitey feel guilty, give it top story. They don't say it but infer they did this because she's black and that's bullshit.
    Name:  5b3a84f01a0000a50cce325b.png
Views: 242
Size:  125.1 KB

and then the TYT's doing the same shit, play on whitey's feeling. Btw cameo fr a young Ben Shapiro playing a violin, really.

and then the dem party embracing open borders, wtf. If the dem party embraced repealing the 1965 immigration law and a policy of keeping the racial % the same from now on with no crazy deportations I think it's a policy we all could agree on and the GOP would be toast, but nooo we got these Jews running both parties and media, playing their turn everyone against each other games. Fuck it, I can't support either party.

Cliffs: If you're white, neither party is in your interest. I'm not sure what our best play is but I'll come up with something.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-03-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    134 WOMEN AND CHILDREN SHOT BY THE IDF.

Name:  DhM_0jCX4AAQq4O.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  109.0 KB
    Name:  DhM_AN1XUAAD9Vf.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  66.8 KB
    These are the same asshole's who like to wag their finger at us about diversity and collect reparations. Those people are trapped and being poisoned thru the water, bombed and shot.
    Name:  patrick-grimm-poor-little-meees-e28094-jew-why-do-they-persucute-me-so.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  239.0 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-08-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Verm btfo some dude fr Israel claims this is the on the ground reality.
    Name:  1530723909068.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  83.6 KB
    Better show them who's boss or something haha..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So while the poker world's hand wringing over someone supposedly using the N word and America's hand wringing over an elderly black woman who wasn't allowed to use the restroom and had to relieve herself outside and some kool aid stand drama, OMG the horror.

Meanwhile in Israel
    Name:  10534415_10153673124993610_1840735980819468232_n-e1445291929902-400x250.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  18.9 KB
    RIP
    IThe Beersheba District Court on Wednesday convicted an Israeli man for involvement in the 2015 lynching of an African asylum seeker, given 100 hours of community service. Blahahahahaha and his family was denied compensation because he was in the country illegally.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-ge...for-terrorist/
    I'm not even going to bother looking at how many women and children were shot in Gaza today. The hypocrisy and double standard is astonishing.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-07-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You either support the genocide of men women and children or you do not, there's no gray area.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The immigration debate CASE CLOSED
    This post I'm going to assume there's no white genocide conspiracy and that Jewish support for immigrants is with the best of intentions. Jews were fighting to end apartheid, whites were against.

So who's right, can we all get along and live in harmony?
    It just so happens that Johannesberg SA was an almost exact microcosm of the present day USA.
    Here's snippet from a incredible article written in 1972 by William Pierce titled
    http://williamlutherpierce.flawlessl...-south-africa/

Subversion in South Africa
    Jews have grown to number more than 15 percent of the population of Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city, and they completely dominate the financial and mercantile life there. Since the English population is much more urbanized than the Afrikaner population, many of whom remain farmers, it is principally the English who have been affected by the Jewish presence.
    A Jewess, Helen Suzman, heads South Africa’s neo-liberal Progressive Party and is the only representative of that party in the parliament. There she regularly releases tirades against the entire structure of apartheid, including the laws against miscegenation. The Oppenheimer press gives extensive coverage to her views.
    It is in the universities, however, that the Jewish spirit really manifests itself. As in America, all Jews of college age are students, so that they constitute a numerically strong and well-organized radical element at several of the major South African universities. The student protestors whose demonstrations have been recently reported in the American press were more than 50 percent Jewish (although this interesting statistic was omitted from the press reports)...
    . Interesting read
    Over 40 year later, lets see how things turned out, first, the last remaining Jews, Haaretz 2014
    In Johannesburg, the End of a Jewish Community?

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-e...burg-1.5341866
    Now the last of the whites, meet the people that every single resettlement agency and MSM outlet turned their back on in the US and Europe as they were being brutally attacked, killed etc.

I wonder why they would seek Somalian, Rhohingyan and Afghan refugees and absolutely ignore these refugees. Now the MSM wants to tell us Russia is our enemy, gl w that.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-08-2018 at 05:43 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wow!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS trivia: Can you name the person in the pic below? Dubai 1998
    Name:  sub-buzz-15120-1520816335-3.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  335.3 KB

Felix Sater posing as an Arab lol, i guess he had to work off some charges for the govt.
    Idk if i believe all this but this is what's claimed.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycorm...x7v#.omAmpJMPA
    Specific exploits confirmed by BuzzFeed News include:

He obtained five of the personal satellite telephone numbers for Osama bin Laden before 9/11 and he helped flip the personal secretary to Mullah Omar, then the head of the Taliban and an ally of bin Laden, into a source who provided the location of al-Qaeda training camps and weapons caches.

In 2004, he persuaded a source in Russia’s foreign military intelligence to hand over the name and photographs of a North Korean military operative who was purchasing equipment to build the country’s nuclear arsenal.

Sater provided US intelligence with details about possible assassination threats against former president George W. Bush and secretary of state Colin Powell. Sater reported that jihadists were hiding in a hut outside Bagram Air Base and planned to shoot down Powell’s plane during a January 2002 visit. He later told his handlers that two female al-Qaeda members were trying to recruit an Afghan woman working in the Senate barbershop to poison President Bush or Vice President Dick Cheney.

He went undercover in Cyprus and Istanbul to catch Russian and Ukrainian cybercriminals around 2005. After the FBI set him up with a fake name and background, Sater posed as a money launderer to help nab the suspects for washing funds stolen from US financial institutions.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    You either support the genocide of men women and children or you do not, there's no gray area.

The Jews want you to feel sorry about them because of the Holocaust yet they kill the Palestinians on a daily basis. They are nothing but a bunch of fucking snakes. And believe me, I know a thing or two about snakes.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Smile

The media bosses must be pretty happy, blacks are attacking the whitest targets possible. Add more blacks more propaganda and implode the economy.

Tbh that's just not human behavior imo
    Newsweek's version lets the viewer assume whitey did it while shouting go back to your country.
    http://www.newsweek.com/crime-elderl...ngeles-1014457
    nice job faggots
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-11-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Swedish women are fucking the refugees lol, sort of confirms what I've always suspected, woman are a major league political liability, major league!

Name:  984a19d73fdd710c4e3dff6b76a5529192a5d55c636aa69730e75e6aabc2ad4d.png
Views: 194
Size:  155.4 KB
    Name:  a0c1e2b395efc225eec26ec9f17d8fa43268526f30d16f801376efe2d64a01fb.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  172.4 KB

The crazy cat ladies are becoming crazy immigrant ladies, figures.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-12-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A discussion about Jewish physics with a lol here n there..
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-13-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Young Turds cover the "racists attack elderly Mexican man" story. AIU won't name the Bolshevik but remember this is their template. AIU does show you the result of allowing this skewed coverage.
    23 min just wow
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1YGplohGivkE/
    Cliffs: The stakes are high, oh forget the cliffs. Watch the Turds blame this attack on "RIGHT WINGERS".

Speaking of high and Bolsheviks the latest numbers from the CDC show that Fentanyl deaths have doubled. If you live in America's gated communities it may be time to get out the really expensive wine and have a toast to Trotsky, Lenin and Marx.
    Name:  XJyemeI.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  43.7 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-13-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The video was filmed last Friday during the most recent of the Great Return March protests, which have been taking for three months now. In an interview with Rami Younis a few days before the protests kicked off, organizer Hasan al-Kurd emphasized how the plan was explicitly nonviolent — organizers said they objected to throwing stones and burning tires — and meant to communicate to the world the situation of Gazans living under siege. The organizers also said they wanted to send a message of peace to Israelis.

Israeli source
    https://972mag.com/watch-gaza-youth-...-range/136489/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pure Gold

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

The video was filmed last Friday during the most recent of the Great Return March protests, which have been taking for three months now. In an interview with Rami Younis a few days before the protests kicked off, organizer Hasan al-Kurd emphasized how the plan was explicitly nonviolent — organizers said they objected to throwing stones and burning tires — and meant to communicate to the world the situation of Gazans living under siege. The organizers also said they wanted to send a message of peace to Israelis.

Israeli source
    https://972mag.com/watch-gaza-youth-...-range/136489/
    What that story is missing is that Hamas paid those teenagers to do this protest, and the point of it was to create a diversion so they could try to employ some covert operation (e.g. sneak in and burn some fields, create some terror, and if lucky hit the jackpot and capture a live Israeli soldier to barter). And if one of the dancing kids are shot by a nervous Israeli soldier then that is a bonus too, because then they get some good press out of it.

That is what is such a big farce about the whole thing. Many of the "peaceful protestors" are actually paid operatives and their protests are being used as fronts for political/military ends, and the people pulling the strings (Hamas) don't care about them at all, they are just tools towards an end.

All we hear about is "peaceful protests" the last couple months, but the truth is during this time Hamas and their operatives have fired a ton of missiles into Israel and burned a lot of farmland with incendiary kites. It has pretty much been a nonstop military campaign. But our MSM is so compromised we get this completely distorted view of things.

That is what is so amusing to me about the whole Israel/Palestinian thing. FPS is firmly on the side of the cultural Marxists who are distorting reality to create a false victim narrative, and he doesn't even realize how hard he has been sucking on the blue pill this whole time.

Of course if you really believe that Zionists are the masterminds behind the entire cultural Marxist plot to destabilize western society, then I guess you can argue that Israel is just getting what they deserve, when their own tactics are turned against them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One more quote from the article
    As Meron Rapoport wrote last week, in May the Israeli government admitted in court that only 25 out of more than 100,000 protesters had tried to cross or damage Israel’s border fence at the time. No Israeli soldier was wounded during the protests
    There was a time when i supported the Palestinians only because the Bolsheviks are trying so hard to genocide all white people but after learning more about them, it's a worthy cause. Bottom line is you support the genocide of innocent men woman and children and the theft of land.

Halt all Holocaust reparations right this second, if you ever want an interesting read just Google Holocaust reparations, there's new claims and victims every other week, it's absurd.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Headline Israel: Jews Set to Pass “Nation State” Bill which Legalizes Race Segregation, Justifies Land Theft
    According to reports in the Israeli media, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended the Jewish state bill, saying that the Jews have “majority rights.”

“Most Israelis want to preserve the Jewish identity of the country, and that the majority rules,” Netanyahu was quoted as saying. “The vast majority of people want to preserve the Jewish character of our country for generations to come.”
    So much for promoting liberalism, diversity and an anti apartheid movement. It was a long shot since they invented the dirty scheme.

If this kind of hypocrisy doesn't wake people up, nothing will. How can the Mumbles types rationalize this crap, he should be starting BN and David Duke threads not threads about Cohen's new flick.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-16-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Thread Information