Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you realize BN is a jew, right? I know I've informed you before, perhaps you plugged your ears.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    you realize BN is a jew, right? I know I've informed you before, perhaps you plugged your ears.
    Of course I realize that, I love BN and worry about his safety. Here's a couple more Jew preachers, CNN conveniently ignores that fact. This time one Jew preacher is supposedly outing another Jew preacher, so fake.
    Titled: Benny Hinn And The False Prosperity Gospel Exposed By His Nephew Costi

Hey Goy CNN will lead you to the real prosperity gospel.

How about a song fr BN, Moscow Nights

Comments

tyde: Obsessed fucking clown
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-22-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For Tyde and DJ Chaps
    Johnny Gats latest upload
    This one's a shocking expose like all the rest of his uploads. The very first segment is Megyn Kelly owning Ben Shapiro, lol Ben is so full of shit.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    just LOL at the thought of Megan Kelly owning Ben Godpiro. Nice try tho.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So lets look at some facts about Israel's fav president.
    President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days WAPO
    I'd consider that a total lack of respect and give him a thumbs down just based on that.
    The Top 10 Lies In The Trump Budget
    The Trump 2019 budget was based on so many half-truths and outright lies that its credibility was destroyed right from the start. Here are my top 10.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stancol.../#54a6adda5fd8
    In 2019 Trump and Israel's going to kill a shitload of US senior citizens, that's for sure. I suspect all you Trumptards haven't fact checked anything, you're just hanging onto his lies, you wait til the reality of his budget kicks in. How can anybody give a thumbs up to a conman who's totally full of shit, he's literally a chronic liar.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So lets look at some facts about Israel's fav president.
    President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days WAPO
    I'd consider that a total lack of respect and give him a thumbs down just based on that.
    The Top 10 Lies In The Trump Budget
    The Trump 2019 budget was based on so many half-truths and outright lies that its credibility was destroyed right from the start. Here are my top 10.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stancol.../#54a6adda5fd8
    In 2019 Trump and Israel's going to kill a shitload of US senior citizens, that's for sure. I suspect all you Trumptards haven't fact checked anything, you're just hanging onto his lies, you wait til the reality of his budget kicks in. How can anybody give a thumbs up to a conman who's totally full of shit, he's literally a chronic liar.

totally amazing that Todd hasn't perma banned you from this site

fucking obsessed weirdo

such a creepy motherfucker ...wow

you should be on the FBI's terror watch list FFS (if you're not already)

Comments

FPS_Russia: Fighting for the lives of Seniors = Terrorist hahah. Whatever Pollard.

Muck Ficon: Todd should have perma banned you years ago.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS Trivia: Since 2010 which group has controlled immigration policy for Britain or who destroyed Britain?

Almost no brits know this but since 2010 the CFI or Conservative Friends of Israel has controlled immigration policy. Before 2010 it was the LFI or Labour Friends of Israel. Also worth noting an Israeli-born art-dealer with a British passport is about to become Treasurer of the Conservative party, replacing Sir Mick Davies, former chairman of the Jewish Leadership Council, facepalm. https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...ons-democracy/

Let that sink in

Load Metric
    havent clicked the spoiler yet but i bet its jews

Comments

FPS_Russia: Probably Christians, they're the only ones dumb enough to be friends w Israel haha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    FPS Trivia: Since 2010 which group has controlled immigration policy for Britain or who destroyed Britain?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Let that sink in
    actually you got it wrong fps i fixed the spoiler for you

Platinum
    Load Metric

That's so funny, get it tyde, the one year old is on the grill hahahahah fucking Bolsheviks

How about the ADL register under FARA and GTFO of Americans schools and go where they're really needed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Question: Does anyone actually read FPS's posts??

I thought this shithead was post limited? What the hell ever happened to that?

This is fucking ridiculous having to constantly scroll past his spam. Jesus Christ, He makes Limitles and BGC look like forum posting All-Star Gods.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

This is fucking ridiculous having to constantly scroll past his spam. Jesus Christ, He makes Limitles and BGC look like forum posting All-Star Gods.
    I like stuff by FPS because he post links supporting his comments...that's a practice I wish others would take up

I don't agree with many of his thoughts, but I appreciate his respecting the other forum members by taking the time to identify his sources
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I like stuff by FPS because he post links supporting his comments...that's a practice I wish others would take up

I don't agree with many of his thoughts, but I appreciate his respecting the other forum members by taking the time to identify his sources
    Although he does tend to oversell what he is linking. When I am getting primed for an "earth shattering revelation," it is a little underwhelming when I see it is just some dude in his basement taking a selfie video on his cell phone.

Platinum
    Load Metric

So they like to play hide the salami, figures smh.
    So that's why Putin isn't married. Actually Idk if this was a joke or not but I'm running with it.

I feel like Mueller and Rosenstein are hanging over Trump to make sure he either stays the course with Iran and to make sure he doesn't touch the Sept 11 investigation. WTF is Tom Arnold up to, something about Trump being gay or what..

Name:  DgO2cY_W0AIWtNr.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  37.5 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-23-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Stunning deception and Trump's most likely in on it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was disappointed to see Krauthammer snubbed by PFA, I felt his lies did enough damage to America to get a warm send off fr the Bolshevik community. The question is did he get enough Goy killed with his lies (indirectly killed as per the talmud). i think so, from his wiki
    he returned to medical school, graduating to become a psychiatrist involved in the creation of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders III in 1980
    ./

A Parody dedicated to Krauthammer
    RIP

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A tribute to the Chabad Mafia, nice Anthony Bourdain cameo. Also an interesting Bob Dylan cameo, he's a Jew who seems to think God or whatever exists, sort of reminds me of the Kinneson thread.

I have to hand it to Bourdain's guest, he really made white genocide sound appealing. There's no way the convo was genuine, top notch propaganda.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-26-2018 at 03:57 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As we celebrate white genocide week, lets look back on similar campaigns. This time we look at Rhodesia, it was the white mans Israel.
    Rhodesia under the rule of white devils.
    Name:  northernrhodesiaimage.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  48.7 KB
    Name:  5818737527_030c829b94_b.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  234.2 KB
    Name:  20+-+21+-+22.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  128.6 KB
    After sanctions and neg media coverage. The white devils finally embraced the idea diversity and equality by giving blacks the right to vote.
    Whites are gone, blacks rename the country Zimbabwe
    Name:  trashcan-02.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  140.6 KB
    Zimbabwe—already world-famous for having destroyed the prosperous economy and infrastructure inherited from its former white rulers—this week collapsed beyond parody when its finance minister was photographed in a ribbon-cutting opening ceremony for a trash bin.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As we continue to celebrate White Genocide week.
    Oct 2017 Prof. who tweeted all "I want for Xmas is White Genocide" is placed on leave.
    Jan 2018 Ex-Drexel prof behind 'white genocide' tweet gets appointment at NYU
    Haha
    A vacation followed by a promotion, that was the punishment. Meanwhile that teacher who appeared on Red Ice, you'll never see her employed anywhere other than a fast food joint in the hood.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I spent a bit of time on Wikileaks and I read some cables from 1978 where jews in the UN and a Jewish congressman were discussing chain migration but they called it family reunification. Last year was the first time I've ever heard of this policy and that was very briefly. A lil noticed story in Germany revealed this was their immigration policy as well.

It's nothing more than a trick to disguise the actual amount of immigrants being allowed in. To this date i bet less than 5% of the white population in either country are aware that their immigration policy has been covertly hijacked for decades. It's like this in most white countries.
    Name:  1530411071092.png
Views: 222
Size:  626.9 KB

Thread Information