Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I am confused. So are you saying we should give in to the Cultural Marxists and join the #BDS movement?
    Repost
    This is what you need to do and post it, it'll go viral and you'll be like the MLK of Gaza

Get out there and fight for what's right and you'll truly feel ALIVE!
    lol those bullies in the background look like they're from some 80's movie. Join OSAs #twinksforpeace.

A moment of silence for those killed on the USS Liberty... Resume
    LBJ's action that day were treasonous, as were many of his other policies and actions.
    Sooo who killed Kennedy was it the Jews or LBJ?

Both, meet LBJ's sister haha. I ran into this and thought is was amusing.
    Name:  egbgoldajohnson.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  107.5 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-09-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Saw this interesting quote on pol, it's alleged to be from Bobby Fischer to Pal Lenko 1979

I’ve continued my studies of the Jewish World conspiracy. Just a month ago I read a book called Natures Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen … The book shows that Christianity itself is just a Jewish hoax and one more Jewish tool for their conquest of the world. It is completely out of harmony with the Eternal Laws of Nature. Well you should read the book – it explains everything – it’s about 500 pages. Unfortunately the author is an extreme racist and this somewhat spoils the book.
    I carefully studied the “Protocols”. I think anyone who casually dismisses them a forgery, hoax, etc. is either kidding themselves, is ignorant of them or else may well be a hypocrite!
    While the Christian world is distracted with wild prophecyies from the (Jewish) book of Revelations and is wasting their time looking for the “Man of Sin” or the “Anti-Christ” or the “666” man, etc. the Jews are quietly gobbling up the world. The fact that almost all American male babies are now having their genitals mutilated speaks for itself. It’s a known fact of history and the Old Testament that the Jews circumcize their slaves! According to the Nature’s Eternal Religion book there are actually 80 million Jews worldwide and 20 million here in the U.S.! One thing is for sure. They own this country lock stock and barrel! Of course they stole it so one can’t say they truly “own” it. With modern technology and science we should be living in a paradise on earth. People should probably live to be perhaps at least 150 and in perfect health. The Jew is behind the continued use of the death dealing auto with 50,000 fatalities per year, behind the completely corrupt murderous health and body destroying practices of our greedy doctors and dentists. Behind the fact that our passenger train service deteriorated and people are almost forced to risk their lives to fly here and there in the U.S. the only reason our standard of living has improved at all is because of modern technology. But relative to the Jew we are becoming poorer and more enslaved daily.
    We both know in our sphere the Jews again have a death grip. Chess Life and Review under the editorship of the Jew Hochburg has become a slick low quality Jew rag. It is pro-Soviet Anti-American. Full of glib Jewish lies and negativity, with the usual sprinklings of Jewish fake pseudo “substitute” – optimism and triteness, insincerety hatred etc. They pay the writers peanuts not only to save money but to keep the players “in their places”. Of course Hochburg is just an agent of the A.C.F. and the A.C.F. is just a tool of the B’Nai Brith, which in turn is controlled by the wise men of the learned Elders of Zion etc. Some one called up a talk show in L.A. a few months ago and I thought he made an excellent point. He asked the talk show host “What would you say about a man who told you that although he’d been divorced five times each time the wife was to blame? You’d kind of wonder about his truthfulness wouldn’t you?
    Well the Jews have been kicked out of countless countries and everytime they say the host country is to blame! The same caller also said Breznev is married to a Jewess. I think todays Soviet mock anti-Jewishness is a cover for Jew control there. Though they say Stalin was genuinely anti-Jewish. And this would explain why he has been denounced, his body taken out of the Masuleum etc.
    The Jews are behind the revolution in Iran. Behind the China-Vietnam conflict. China felt forced to counter-attack in self-defense. Teng said some beautiful things about the “Polar Bear” (U.S.S.R.) while he was here didn’t he? I really wish while he was here he came right out and said what Red China had been saying for years namely that the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R. are working together for world hegemony! That really would have been beautiful!!

Crazy guy smh

Platinum
    Load Metric

The State Dept and CNN claim Bolton tried to derail the NK summit. It doesn't make sense until you realize Bolton works for a foreign country and if any nation seem like it may be problematic to Jewish Hegemony then he'd rather use the US Military to take them out. That's why they're always pushing war' even the tyt guy says it's treason.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Max Blumenthal and Dan Cohen suggest this belief is the basis for the ruthless slaughter of Palestinians, wait I thought most Jews were atheists, hmmm.

Unrelated, sort of remind me of the Bolsheviks, that's what they used to claim as they destroyed churches, ruthlessly raped and slaughtered millions of innocent Christians, oh well.

Btw I still stand by my prediction that one way or another Weinstein won't spend a day in jail.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Max Blumenthal and Dan Cohen have released a new Documentary called "Killing Gaza", it's your duty as Americans to find out what's being done in our name with our money.
    Behind a paywall for $3
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killinggaza
    Jews gonna Jew, jk but you should support them.

Good interview about the documentary

In Gazas darkest hour two Jews spent a month making this documentary and they weren't attacked by these bloodthirsty subhuman terrorists, hmmm makes you wonder who's the real subhumans.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Max Blumenthal and Dan Cohen have released a new Documentary called "Killing Gaza", it's your duty as Americans to find out what's being done in our name with our money.
    Behind a paywall for $3
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killinggaza
    Jews gonna Jew, jk but you should support them.

Good interview about the documentary

In Gazas darkest hour two Jews spent a month making this documentary and they weren't attacked by these bloodthirsty subhuman terrorists, hmmm makes you wonder who's the real subhumans.
    There are 20 conflicts in the world with human right situations just as bad as or worse than the Palestinians. And the US is involved in some capacity in a lot of them. Your fascination with the Palestinian conflict shows just how compromised you are by the cultural Marxists. They are the ones telling us this is the conflict we should care about. And you are their bitch and don't even know it.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Jesus spoke to me, he said "In the Holy Land Abraham Foxman needs your help spreading the gift. Show him the same commitment they showed you" and I'll always remember when I learned diversity is our strength.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well, if you are going to be such a standard bearer for the Palestinian cause, at least know you are in "good" company. Who knows, maybe you are a closet SJW and don't even know it yet.

Name:  004-Muslims-with-SJW--600x399.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  antiisrael.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  orthodox-jewish-anti-israeli-zionism-demonstration-in-london-jews-C6A4NF.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  271.0 KB

Name:  MiaIvesRubleeWomenMarchWashingtonRallyUo3uuoN_27Hl.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  95.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The B'nai B'rith twitter is your one stop shop for blatant Jewish deception, subversion and stunning hypocrisy. You want to see how aggressive they're pushing for white genocide and this has been happening for decades.
    Their background pic is of elderly working class black people, ya know the people they force sterilize and preemptively lock up until deportation or as Israels Chief Rabbi calls them, monkeys.

Pinned tweet:
    Did You Know? Today’s B’nai B’rith is a forward-thinking, Israel-defending, human rights-advocating, seniors-supporting, disaster-relief-helping organization?

Jun 6 They give out a scholarship for: The winner of this year’s Diverse Minds Writing Challenge in southern New Jersey is “Outside the Box,” written and illustrated by Marley Goudie from Ocean City High School in Ocean City, New Jersey. In the Diverse Minds contest, high school students write and illustrate children’s books to help elementary school children celebrate and appreciate tolerance and diversity.
    So they get the high school students to see who can write the best anti white propaganda and then deploy it on a captive audience of children, wow.

Jun 12
    1/2 We lament Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision overturning the process of granting asylum for victims of domestic abuse and gang violence. Asylum seekers deserve the opportunity to have their credible claims be evaluated by United States authorities.
    This accepting asylum seekers sounds good but it's actually a way to ensure we get the people who are so fucked up the citizens of their home country want them dead. This is how we get cannibal warlords and such.

When it comes to Israel they pretend to not know the difference between the Palestinian Civilian population and Hamas in order to obfuscate blatant Jewish racism and apartheid by way of indefinite imprisonment, torture and the slaughter of millions of innocent men women and children so they can steal their land and test their crowd control weapons. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

and much more just in their recent tweets. Lol at them claiming Jews were victims of genocide in Ukraine and ignoring the intentional starvation of millions at the hands of jewish butchers or as Trotsky put it
    Name:  LeonTrotsky_zps268ec464.png
Views: 289
Size:  102.2 KB
    It's fucked up what they're doing.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-15-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Load Metric
    How is Fox "news" spinning Sessions using the bible to justify tearing infants away from their mothers?
    Blaming Obama, or Hillary?, even though Trump can change that policy at any second?

This is when they could use O'Reilly and one of his "the slaves were well fed" type monologues.

Jeff Sessions cited a Bible passage used by American slaveholders to defend Trump’s family separation policy

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...very-romans-13

Attorney General Jeff Sessions ............ invoking a controversial passage in the Bible that’s rarely been cited since the Civil War because it was used by Southerners to defend slavery

Administration will house migrant kids in tents in Tornillo, Texas

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-texas-n883281

Bill O’Reilly Defends Comments About ‘Well Fed’ Slaves

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/b...-well-fed.html
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sessions is a polarizing character, it's almost like they're doing everything they can to sow division between the races haha. That's divide and conquer meanwhile Trump added a shitload of Hi2b visas or whatever they're called, it was in the omnibus package, shhhh the Trumptards think he's fighting to protect American jobs.

Gat does it again 9.9/10 a must watch and i find the JFK assassination a boring subj and avoid it at all costs. It's about much more than that.

That was deep, I may have to rewatch later.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I finally decided to see what kind of propaganda the Jewish media in Mexico was peddling. Same as here, crying kids separated from their family because Trump and Sessions are racists. FTR Univision is owned by Israeli Haim Saban, It's just a coincidence that the media is owned by Jews everywhere that matters, Canada, all Europe, Mexico and beyond.

It's good tho because Jews are the only group of people who aren't racist. They own all the media and hundreds of well funded groups are ready to pounce on even the slightest hint of racism. They also are in our schools teaching multiculturalism and diversity.

A heartfelt thanks goes out to Verm and all his fellow Jews for showing us the way, thanks guys for all your sacrifice just to make the world a better place. You should go look at the Bnai Brith twitter to see how hard they fight for all of us, so selfless of them.

From the bottom of my heart
    Thanks Jews.
    Name:  coexist.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  176.1 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've long suspected that the MSM gives round the clock coverage to certain tragedies (terrorism and school shootings) in order to generate copycat attacks. It's an unwritten rule, if you kill a shitload of Goy the MSM will make you famous, you'll be a star, a household name etc. I've now confirmed this to be true.

Example 1
    Parkland is still in the headlines. Now they've made a memorial, even Bibi the Butcher extended his condolences blahahaha ty Bibi. What's next reparations for Parkland "survivors", laws against Parkland denial, Speilberg making a Parkland movie (only if the kids were younger) haha. They almost had Trump enact some gun bans but he backed off, they need another shooting.

Example 2 this one's much more revealing.
    I was wondering why (((they))) were trying so hard to drive a wedge between whites and the Spanish speaking nations. There's Nazi flags in Gaza and David Duke drew a crowd of 50k in Syria. They don't want that kind of alliance between white nationalists and Mexicans. For gods sake, if that happened we could end up with someone who isn't implicit in the Jewish mafia's plan to loot the US and the nations of Latin America until total financial collapse. . Then they can buy up everything at fire sale prices just like the did in Russia. It's not even a mystery, it's the same fucking people, coming soon, war w Iran.

Could you imagine the horror if all the nations south of the US weren't being plundered thru their central bank there wouldn't be white genocide and everyone would live in harmony. It would jeopardize rthe Jewish prophecy of owning everything and enslaving the Goy. Shout out to El Gallo, give your employees a raise jk

Argentina/Chili: Someone made a this full length high quality documentary.
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/planandiniavod/128153759
    Idk know if it's true but it sure seems like a credible production and they just had a financial collapse.
    Buy your Pristine land in Patagonia at fire sale prices.

Then it gets interesting
    I saw that there was a terror attack in Argentina around 2015 that killed 75 Jews, not only that the prosecutor just got killed, it's unsolved. Not only that the Jewish locals suspect Iran (rolls eyes)
    Have you heard about this? How come there's not a shred of coverage when we hear about every hang nail and splinter an IDF soldier suffers and send money to make it better? I'll tell you why, because giving it media coverage will inspire copycats and they only want that for the Goy.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-17-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I've long suspected that the MSM gives round the clock coverage to certain tragedies (terrorism and school shootings) in order to generate copycat attacks. It's an unwritten rule, if you kill a shitload of Goy the MSM will make you famous, you'll be a star, a household name etc. I've now confirmed this to be true.

Example 1
    Parkland is still in the headlines. Now they've made a memorial, even Bibi the Butcher extended his condolences blahahaha ty Bibi. What's next reparations for Parkland "survivors", laws against Parkland denial, Speilberg making a Parkland movie (only if the kids were younger) haha. They almost had Trump enact some gun bans but he backed off, they need another shooting.

Example 2 this one's much more revealing.
    I was wondering why (((they))) were trying so hard to drive a wedge between whites and the Spanish speaking nations. There's Nazi flags in Gaza and David Duke drew a crowd of 50k in Syria. They don't want that kind of alliance between white nationalists and Mexicans. For gods sake, if that happened we could end up with someone who isn't implicit in the Jewish mafia's plan to loot the US and the nations of Latin America until total financial collapse. . Then they can buy up everything at fire sale prices just like the did in Russia. It's not even a mystery, it's the same fucking people, coming soon, war w Iran.

Could you imagine the horror if all the nations south of the US weren't being plundered thru their central bank there wouldn't be white genocide and everyone would live in harmony. It would jeopardize rthe Jewish prophecy of owning everything and enslaving the Goy. Shout out to El Gallo, give your employees a raise jk

Argentina/Chili: Someone made a this full length high quality documentary.
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/planandiniavod/128153759
    Idk know if it's true but it sure seems like a credible production and they just had a financial collapse.
    Buy your Pristine land in Patagonia at fire sale prices.

Then it gets interesting
    I saw that there was a terror attack in Argentina around 2015 that killed 75 Jews, not only that the prosecutor just got killed, it's unsolved. Not only that the Jewish locals suspect Iran (rolls eyes)
    Have you heard about this? How come there's not a shred of coverage when we hear about every hang nail and splinter an IDF soldier suffers and send money to make it better? I'll tell you why, because giving it media coverage will inspire copycats and they only want that for the Goy.

Maybe you didn't hear shit about an Islamic terror attack in Argentina that happened in 2015 because the only attack fitting the description you gave happened in 1994.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We still hear about Columbine, you know attacks in Israel are ignored or reported 1 time by the media. Thanks for the tacit confirmation of the Talmudic endgame.
    Name:  678hg3ds-1374117560.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  253.4 KB
    They really wanted some attacks from other Russians or whatever satellite nation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/17/u...l-schulze.html
    Anyways check out this puff piece for Kushner in our paper of record, The Jew York Times. That criminal piece of shit is now the Messiah of NK and China wow, he's truly a light upon the nations, barfffff. It must of been nice to testify behind closed doors unlike Hillary Comey the CIA dir. for all matters and the all rest of the goy who were live streamed to America and the world. I bet there's 50 counts of lying under oath hidden from view in our Messiah's testimony.
    Cliffs: We will have long term peace with NK, they've agreed to allow the Chabad Mafia to drink their milk, on to Iran...

Lets get it straight

Edit, My bad, he's not the Messiah he's the "Princeling".
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-17-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Einstein's been exposed as a hypocrite and a racist, shocker!

We heard what was written in his diary, why did the Bolsheviks kill General Patton.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-18-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So Bibi's wife has been charged with fraud, That seems odd to me.
    I'm going wayyyy out on a limb here.

Meet bibi's new woman.
    Name:  Ambassador-Nikki-Haley.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  70.8 KB
    This is the look on her face when Bibi says lick my ass too, of course the wife quit doing these things years ago. Hhahahahahaha

How about charging half the country with fraud, check this out.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/is-isr...a-mafia-state/
    totally unrelated
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...248902,00.html
    hagd

Load Metric
    TODD DID 9/11

Comments

SysOp: ROFL

Platinum
    Load Metric

Shout out to BN for using Bolshevik terminology, he knows what's up.
    The Bolsheviks can keep their software to themselves.

Thread Information