Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Funny how I just scoured Fox News' website and didn't see anything about it on there either. You have to do a Google search to find any story about it on their site.

And oh, btw...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/us/tam...son/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...llings-n824721

Neither news org avoided this story, it's just that the dipshit in charge is doing so much fucked up shit there's only so much time to report on stuff like this now.
    Fox News is not journalism. It is news entertainment for old white people. The fact that it appears no-one can tell the difference anymore is a testament to how low real journalism has sunk IMO.

And regardless, they have their own motives for suppressing gun related homicide stories. Can we please stop it with the "better than Fox News" defense for the MSM?

Also, the news outlets know what they were doing. You had to do a google search to find that article, despite the fact you have probably been on the CNN website several times since the story came out. The media knows how people consume news on the internet and they know how to "report" stories in such a way so that it has as little impact as possible.
    This story was on the front page of CNN's website when it broke. I know because I saw it there. Also, I can't find screenshots of the front pages of these news orgs, but I'm sure it's out there and your theory that they are burying this can be easily debunked.

And they broke it on their Twitter feed too when he was taken down. Hardly trying to hide this shit.

Keep on fighting the "lol good" fight though.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Fox News is not journalism. It is news entertainment for old white people. The fact that it appears no-one can tell the difference anymore is a testament to how low real journalism has sunk IMO.

And regardless, they have their own motives for suppressing gun related homicide stories. Can we please stop it with the "better than Fox News" defense for the MSM?

Also, the news outlets know what they were doing. You had to do a google search to find that article, despite the fact you have probably been on the CNN website several times since the story came out. The media knows how people consume news on the internet and they know how to "report" stories in such a way so that it has as little impact as possible.
    This story was on the front page of CNN's website when it broke. I know because I saw it there. Also, I can't find screenshots of the front pages of these news orgs, but I'm sure it's out there and your theory that they are burying this can be easily debunked.

And they broke it on their Twitter feed too when he was taken down. Hardly trying to hide this shit.

So you showed me a picture of a Twitter picture of a McDonalds as "proof" the media doesn't purposefully hide details of non-white suspects? If the shooter had been white, 100% chance the twitter picture is of him and the headline is something along the lines of "white gunman who murdered 4 black victims apprehended". Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I grew up with Kate, and worked with her at my first job. Played soccer with her brother, and went to school with both from elementary through high school. This whole thing could not happen to a nicer, more thoughtful person or family, truly. They just want it to go away, and this ruling further cements her status as a poster child. I'm just sitting here today with my head spinning in anger, wanting to punch anyone who makes excuses for the worthless rat who accidentally found a gun then accidentally picked it up and accidentally shot it and accidentally killed someone. Next time I am forced to venture to San Francesspool, the first thing I'm going to do is accidentally drop my pants and take a dump right on the street, fuck that place.

Comments

big dick: Pissed me off too

varys: An emotional dump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Next time I am forced to venture to San Francesspool, the first thing I'm going to do is accidentally drop my pants and take a dump right on the street, fuck that place.

I honestly don't think you would get a second look there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lets face it. The media has an agenda to show (mostly poor) white people in as bad a light as possible and to make non-white people be as prejudiced and bigoted against white people as they can be. Poor race relations is good for their business, so that is their goal. In this regard, Trump has been an absolute windfall and they have used him and his moronic racist tweets to make race relations as bad as they have ever been in my lifetime. And they are loving every second of it.

Load Metric

So you showed me a picture of a Twitter picture of a McDonalds as "proof" the media doesn't purposefully hide details of non-white suspects? If the shooter had been white, 100% chance the twitter picture is of him and the headline is something along the lines of "white gunman who murdered 4 black victims apprehended". Thank you for helping me prove my point.
    I guess you choose to ignore the fact that it was on their front page when the story broke.

And this was CNN's Twitter page... A fucking Tweet from them is as good as being on the front page of their website. It might even be more impactful considering it goes out to every single follower of CNN on Twitter.

You're kind of going full retard here dude.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: they dont call him vermintard for nothing

Platinum
    Load Metric

I guess you choose to ignore the fact that it was on their front page when the story broke.

And this was CNN's Twitter page... A fucking Tweet from them is as good as being on the front page of their website. It might even be more impactful considering it goes out to every single follower of CNN on Twitter.

You're kind of going full retard here dude.
    I woke up this morning about 7 am PST and whatever mention they had of the story on the CNN front page was gone. Not even a hyperlink. Nowhere to be found. Then I went to Daily Mail and I was surprised to see right on the front page that Tampa police had found the suspect of the serial killing that had been going on. And I could have bet $1000 to a penny at that point that the fact the story was not even present on CNNs front page meant the suspect wasn't white.

Edit: In case you are curious I just checked CNN website and not a single mention on front page. And I went to Daily Mail, and you have to scroll down a little, but the story is still there, with all the details front and center right on the front page.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I woke up this morning about 7 am PST and whatever mention they had of the story on the CNN front page was gone. Not even a hyperlink. Nowhere to be found. Then I went to Daily Mail and I was surprised to see right on the front page that Tampa police had found the suspect of the serial killing that had been going on. And I could have bet $1000 to a penny at that point that the fact the story was not even present on CNNs front page meant the suspect wasn't white.
    Super cool story bro. Illuminati confirmed. My grandpa smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 87, anecdotes are neat.

The LAMESTREAM media can't be trusted.

That's why I go straight to the source.

This story was on the front page of CNN's website when it broke. I know because I saw it there.
    This motherfucker is in on it. Don't believe a word of his lies. CORRECT THE RECORD much???
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 12-01-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Super cool story bro. Illuminati confirmed. My grandpa smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 87, anecdotes are neat.

Thanks Srsly. Notice in the NBC website has no picture. Just a little hyperlink.

Also notice for the NYT article the picture is on the "US" section. We can be fairly confident that the front page, if it had anything, only had a little hyperlink similar to the NBC website. Good chance it had nothing.

If it is white suspect, there is definitely a picture on the front page and way more attention given.

I love it how you guys keep helping me prove my point how the media manipulates how they portray the news to their own agenda, and that agenda is making race relations as bad as possible.

Thank You.

Comments

SrslySirius: 'PEDES STICK TOGETHER

Banned
    Load Metric
    No problem dude. We're on the same side. But I should point out that 95% of the stories are "little hyperlinks". Featured stories rotate throughout the day. That's how digital content works.

But now that you mention it, it IS oddly suspicious that they didn't STOP THE PRESSES and plaster a huge photo of some black guy's face on the front page for the entire day. They never do that for any other sort of story, but they definitely should have for this one.

Checkmate, sheeple.

Comments

varys: Cheeky

Load Metric
    Can't believe anybody is actually responding to this fucking idiot.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [/QUOTE]
    I grew up with Kate, and worked with her at my first job. Played soccer with her brother, and went to school with both from elementary through high school. This whole thing could not happen to a nicer, more thoughtful person or family, truly. They just want it to go away, and this ruling further cements her status as a poster child. I'm just sitting here today with my head spinning in anger, wanting to punch anyone who makes excuses for the worthless rat who accidentally found a gun then accidentally picked it up and accidentally shot it and accidentally killed someone. Next time I am forced to venture to San Francesspool, the first thing I'm going to do is accidentally drop my pants and take a dump right on the street, fuck that place.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry the Jews will have boatloads of Somali Muslims to protect everyone.

Also, totally unreported is the fact that Israel has decided to deport every single one of the 40,000 black refugees. I troll Jews quite a bit but seriously, don't be letting your people pull this shit. Time to start going to synagogue and speaking up. They need to stand down.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BTW verm, you started this thread saying that MSM is completely ignoring the story.

When showed a few dozen links to MSM articles on it, you relented that they're not ignoring it, but they're HIDING it in places you can't find.

When showed that it's prominently displayed on front pages and among top stories, you say "okay, but there's not enough pictures"

It seems like you keep backpedaling and moving the goalposts. I'm totally on your side bro, I just need to know how to explain to my libtard friends how this coverup really works.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You guys argue about the dumbest shit

Stoog 1: The illuminati is teaming up with the blacks.

Stooge 2: That's retarded therefore there is no illuminati.

Equal tilt for each arguing point. Congrats fellas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I grew up with Kate, and worked with her at my first job. Played soccer with her brother, and went to school with both from elementary through high school. This whole thing could not happen to a nicer, more thoughtful person or family, truly. They just want it to go away, and this ruling further cements her status as a poster child. I'm just sitting here today with my head spinning in anger, wanting to punch anyone who makes excuses for the worthless rat who accidentally found a gun then accidentally picked it up and accidentally shot it and accidentally killed someone. Next time I am forced to venture to San Francesspool, the first thing I'm going to do is accidentally drop my pants and take a dump right on the street, fuck that place.
    Calm down, bro.

You're acting like he called her by the wrong pronoun.

Comments

varys: Jumpin the shark
    Last edited by devidee; 12-01-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Syria defeats ISIS. Now Israel is actively at war with Syria.

Jooincidence.

Load Metric

Jooincidence.
    Lesson to take from this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Jooincidence.
    Lesson to take from this?
    ISIS is (was) Mossad.

(obviously)

Banned
    Load Metric
    I finally understand why they call you vermintard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    I finally understand why they call you vermintard.
    You mean that "Where I Think FPS_Russia is Right" thread he started wasn't a big enough clue for you?

I'm now having my doubts about you.

Comments

The_Lurker: better check your sarcasm detector
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information