Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ever since the Holocaust world Jewry has been suffering non stop, from unimaginable poverty to relentless terror attacks to all forms of antisemitism. Today, with a tear in my eye and a heavy heart i'm pleased to announce that relief is finally on the way.

https://www.baldwin.senate.gov/press...asses-congress
    Finally after 70 plus years
    4 -24-18
    U.S. SENATOR TAMMY BALDWIN AND SENATOR MARCO RUBIO APPLAUD CONGRESSIONAL PASSAGE OF JUST ACT
    The bipartisan Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act will assist in the return of, or restitution for, assets stolen in the Holocaust

Having passed both Houses of Congress, the bipartisan legislation now heads to the President’s desk

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) and Marco Rubio (R-FL) are applauding congressional passage of the Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act (S.447). This bipartisan legislation will improve efforts assisting Holocaust survivors and the families of Holocaust victims by requiring the State Department to report on the progress of certain European countries on the return of—or restitution for—wrongfully confiscated or transferred Holocaust-era assets. In the House, the legislation was introduced by U.S. Representatives Joseph Crowley (D-NY), Chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, and Christopher H. Smith (R-NJ).

“I applaud the House today for supporting this bipartisan effort to take a critical step toward justice, at long last, for Holocaust survivors and the families of Holocaust victims,” said Senator Baldwin. “These individuals have waited far too long to recover, or receive compensation for, what is rightfully theirs, and by highlighting this issue as an American foreign policy priority, we will spur action in countries that are falling short of their obligations. I look forward to seeing this bipartisan legislation signed into law by the President as soon as possible.”

“The House’s passage of the JUST Act is one more step toward ensuring justice for Holocaust survivors and the families of Holocaust victims,” said Senator Rubio. “By enhancing ongoing efforts between the State Department and European countries, this bill will help facilitate long deserved restitution to survivors and their families whose property was stolen during the Holocaust. I applaud today’s action by the House, and I look forward to seeing the JUST Act signed into law soon.”
    I think Poland's going to 'give back' billions of dollars worth of property, and much more
    9.8/10 imo

Hey Goy: AIPAC has no influence on US foreign policy, that's a hurtful antisemitic canard.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-28-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Israel nuked Syria
    Name:  1525058193511.png
Views: 288
Size:  93.6 KB
    BREAKING NEWS: RUSSIA CONFIRMS IT WILL RETALIATE BY FORCE -- MASSIVE EXPLOSION HITS IRANIAN BASE IN SYRIA - FEARS ISRAEL USED TACTICAL NUKE -- REGISTERED AS M2.6 "EARTHQUAKE"
    http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....2-6-earthquake

Hey guys nice knowing you, see you on the other side.

I hope that's fake news lol
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-29-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Verm check out this vid. Jews offering courses for a supposed Goyim uprising lol as if that'd ever happen. For the lulz I'd like to sign up just to show up w a BDS shirt and maybe a Palestinian flag pin on my shirt lol idk that'd be a dangerous prank.
    Check out those chicks from NYC, I'd go camping with them...
    https://media.8ch.net/file_store/604...8171758e2d.mp4

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A warning to those living in the UK and other immigrant countries.

George Galloway the guy who correctly predicted everything about the US invasion of Iraq offers this warning about an attack on Iran. This call is ten years old! That's how much time Iran's had to prepare.

Read the book in my sig.

Why have we given Iran over two decades to stock up and prepare for a US invasion? With IRAN adhering to their end of the nuke deal and wanting peace, what's the real goal? The destruction of the USA as a super power, they want to be sure Iran does us in financially.

Is it a Cohencidence that the cabal of Jews that lied us into the $7 tril Iraq war are now lying us into the Iran war while passing huge tax cuts so they can pretty much opt out on their share of the debt? smh After we collapse, they privatize and in our case foreclose and take ownership of everything just like they did w the USSR and we're enslaved forever.

Hey Goy give up your guns, it's for the children, don't you care about the children...When you can't hunt or protect yourself you can be starved to death, Holodomor style.

Comments

Salty_Aus: He makes some really good points :)
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-02-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Load Metric
    http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...-iran-in-syria

By way of deception, though shalt make war.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    A warning to those living in the UK and other immigrant countries.

George Galloway the guy who correctly predicted everything about the US invasion of Iraq offers this warning about an attack on Iran. This call is ten years old! That's how much time Iran's had to prepare.

Read the book in my sig.

Why have we given Iran over two decades to stock up and prepare for a US invasion? With IRAN adhering to their end of the nuke deal and wanting peace, what's the real goal? The destruction of the USA as a super power, they want to be sure Iran does us in financially.

Is it a Cohencidence that the cabal of Jews that lied us into the $7 tril Iraq war are now lying us into the Iran war while passing huge tax cuts so they can pretty much opt out on their share of the debt? smh After we collapse, they privatize and in our case foreclose and take ownership of everything just like they did w the USSR and we're enslaved forever.

Hey Goy give up your guns, it's for the children, don't you care about the children...When you can't hunt or protect yourself you can be starved to death, Holodomor style.
    I'm not sure about George Galloway, I think he's a bit of a nutter.

But I must admit the way he stood up to the US Senate was impressive.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Ripped em a new one.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One after another, minute after minute after minute after minute after minute after minute...
    Watch a few minutes and you'll realize the something is wrong, It's almost as if acquiring all the worlds wealth is their religion...

Since they just opted out of paying their share of taxes.
    Assuming loopholes are closed what should be the upper limit on allowable net worth?
    How about the maximum allowable annual salary for the CEO's of corporations?

To think they're still using the Holocaust to shake down other countries for billions, geez.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-08-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And how do they pay America back for all their success?

What's not to like?
    If they chose open borders for their country then their supposed reasoning would be plausible.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Patrick Little trolling Jews highlights the absurdity of the US giving billions to Israel.
    Watch and you will become a supporter.
    https://media.8ch.net/file_store/06d...ef5fe9839.webm
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-09-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Patrick Little trolling Jews highlights the absurdity of the US giving billions to Israel.
    Watch and you will become a supporter.
    https://media.8ch.net/file_store/06d...ef5fe9839.webm
    I am not arguing it isn't absurd, but to add some perspective to this the US gives about the same aid to Israel as it does to Egypt, Jordan and the Palestinian Territories combined, ostensibly to not go into full blown war with eachother. So in context it is less aid, and more the US bribing both sides not to escalate into full blown conflict. I think just complaining about US "aid" to Israel (a well developed country that obviously has little need for what we would traditionally consider aid) without providing context is being intellectually dishonest.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The actual amount Israel receives is far more than the official number. Anyhow I guess the Palestinians aren't the only ones getting shot in the nuts.

Load Metric
    Could you imagine what the citizenry would think if they learned of how much money we sent around the world ? Meanwhile our citizens don't even all have smart phones. WTF man?

Fun fact: the US sent MEXICO $160 million dollars in aid in 2016. Mexico. Let that sink in.

Comments

FPS_Russia: As Americans die w/o healthcare we BORROW billions to give away, white guilt ftw. I'm sure they'll return the favor when we're doing without.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Israel finally provoked an Iranian response. The war w Iran has begun. It doesn't matter if the whole world knows bibi was lying. it doesn't matter if we're $20 trillion in debt, actually that's a good thing. It doesn't matter if the American voters vote for the supposed anti war candidate every election and it doesn't matter if Syria ,Iran and the USA want peace.
    Name:  hitler_truth3.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  93.6 KB

They don't know the real goal, the implosion of the USA and the destruction of Iran. Both considered enemies and competition to world Jewry.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am very skeptical the current Iranian regime wants peace. If there is peace the people will turn inward to all the internal problems, which are many. At this point I am guessing that provoking a war with Israel (and framing it as a religious war) is the only chance the current Iranian regime has of maintaining control of their own populace. It is unpopular authoritarian regime playbook 101.

I am guessing Bibi is provoking war from his own end for similar reasons. My understanding is he has a lot of issues domestically because of what appear to be crooked business dealings, so a conflict is probably his best opportunity to stay in power and not go to jail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I am very skeptical the current Iranian regime wants peace. If there is peace the people will turn inward to all the internal problems, which are many. At this point I am guessing that provoking a war with Israel (and framing it as a religious war) is the only chance the current Iranian regime has of maintaining control of their own populace. It is unpopular authoritarian regime playbook 101.

I am guessing Bibi is provoking war from his own end for similar reasons. My understanding is he has a lot of issues domestically because of what appear to be crooked business dealings, so a conflict is probably his best opportunity to stay in power and not go to jail.
    Seriously, who can blame a country like Iran from wanting nukes?
    If they have nukes everyone will leave them alone.

I find this entire nuclear weapon debate to be totally hypocritical and extremely biased.
    If you want other countries to not have nuclear weapons, give up your own nuclear weapons first... or you're a huge hypocrite.

It's such an obvious double standard. *shrugs*

Platinum
    Load Metric

Who?

Oh the unreliable source the MSM is using to lie us into another war for Israel.

ALSO: Now that the Iran deal has been sacked, Bibi embraces the UN refugee deal, Instead of sdending them back to Africa, white countries incl the USA will be receiving Israel's unwanted African invaders.
    What's not to like
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-10-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I find this entire nuclear weapon debate to be totally hypocritical and extremely biased.
    If you want other countries to not have nuclear weapons, give up your own nuclear weapons first... or you're a huge hypocrite.

I think the issue is less a "country like Iran" and more a regime like the one that currently controls Iran. The current regime is extremely unpopular, both within and without, and it seems to be well justified. It is crazy. A lot of Persians live in Los Angeles and I have spoken with a lot of them on this topic, especially when I was playing live poker. Never heard a single person that had anything good to say about their government. This is obviously a biased sample, as these are the people who chose to leave, and many of them were surrogates of the Shah. But the point still stands. I think the current regime sees becoming a nuclear powerhouse as a necessity towards its survival. Also, you could probably say a lot of the things about Netanyahu. If it wasn't for the current conflicts good chance he would be on his way to jail right now.

Also,

I find this entire right of return debate to be totally hypocritical and extremely biased.
    If you want other countries to give land back to displaced populations, give up your high value land back to the people you displaced first... or you're a huge hypocrite.

Load Metric

Comments

FPS_Russia: That should be illegal, fucking insane. Norm Coleman, the guy Galloway ripped is the middle man. We're going to war w Iran after that bribe.

Load Metric

I think the issue is less a "country like Iran" and more a regime like the one that currently controls Iran. The current regime is extremely unpopular, both within and without, and it seems to be well justified. It is crazy. A lot of Persians live in Los Angeles and I have spoken with a lot of them on this topic, especially when I was playing live poker. Never heard a single person that had anything good to say about their government. This is obviously a biased sample, as these are the people who chose to leave, and many of them were surrogates of the Shah. But the point still stands. I think the current regime sees becoming a nuclear powerhouse as a necessity towards its survival. Also, you could probably say a lot of the things about Netanyahu. If it wasn't for the current conflicts good chance he would be on his way to jail right now.

Also,

I find this entire right of return debate to be totally hypocritical and extremely biased.
    If you want other countries to give land back to displaced populations, give up your high value land back to the people you displaced first... or you're a huge hypocrite.
    You continue to bring this same shit up, but fail to recognize I've NEVER ventured an opinion on the Palestinians right to return, other then to say I understand their position and believe some sort of compromise is needed to end this conflict. Yet you keep repeating the same dubious nonsense like a broken record.

Hypocrites are usually very good at justifying why they're a hypocrite. *shrugs*

Platinum
    Load Metric

Also,

You continue to bring this same shit up, but fail to recognize I've NEVER ventured an opinion on the Palestinians right to return, other then to say I understand their position and believe some sort of compromise is needed to end this conflict.. Yet you keep repeating the same dubious nonsense like a broken record.

Hypocrites are usually very good at justifying why they're a hypocrite. *shrugs*
    This is fair. But noone currently in power on either side is interested in a compromise, because the conflicts suits their ends. God willing, at some point probably in the near future Netanyahu will be gone and a more liberal PM more interested in peace will be running the show for Israel, and as such regimes have in the past, they will probably be willing to compromise for peace. But in the last 70 years the Palestinians have never had a leadership that was interested in any sort of peaceful end to hostilities, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, so I expect nothing much will change.

Thread Information