Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The latest Johnny Gat video delivered, there was a bunch of crazy shit in that omnibus spending bill.
    Americans are now paying Holocaust reparations meanwhile the wars for Israel US veterans that haven't killed themselves yet are living in tents n shit. Fuck that, there's so many holes in the Holocaust story, we don't owe the Jews, the Jews owe the usa, owe the Russians, owe the Palestinians owe the blacks and owe the Germans trillions and trillions of dollars and we know you got it. Just the fact that the people who control all the news entertainment and academia banned questioning any aspect of this important historical event is all you really need to know.
    The Protocols of the Elder Goyim

Should we be worried about Bolton and Putin starting ww3? Fuck no, the Jews aren't going to reshuffle the deck and give the advantage to rural whitey. We're the ones who need to be pushing for a world war. By all means out Neocon the Neocons on world war and hopefully they won't fold. No war against Iran or Syria tho.

I was thinking about this shit in Syria and if I'm Assad the thing that would keep me up at night is being double crossed by Putin. Putin was man of the year in Israel in 2015 and then him and Trump, so yea the Russians may of done the chem attack or to put it bluntly.

We want at least one party with the majority for Israeli accountability and it has to be the Dem party. Although you'd never guess by reading r/politics, liberals hate Bolton, Trump obv and the threat of more war and the ruthless killing and shooting to injure of Palestinian kids. Make sure they know about it and HYPE the threat of ww3. Also lets support diversity and multiculturalism in Israel and give voice to the Palestinians, it's fucked what they're doing to them. Time for that wall in Israel to come down and Israel can enjoy the peace and harmony their fellow Jews have been peddling worldwide for decades. Some of the Palestinians did what Cenk was suggesting, tear down the wall, Israel killed em, ruthless af LOL.
    hagd

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Drudge headline
    Angelina Jolie and Bill Gates are the world's most admired people
    I fuckin knew it, as we shift left from the Trump debacle the media's running with the pro immigration narrative.
    See look the Goy love being flooded with African rejects, fuckin bastards. These immigrants aren't representative of the avg, these are the people they don't even want. Let that sink in.

Oh well maybe ill get to meet a Somali pirate, probably has some crazy stories smh.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.newsweek.com/republican-t...ump-cbo-884129
    TRUMP TAX PLAN: 80 PERCENT OF ECONOMIC GAINS WILL END UP GOING TO FOREIGNERS, CBO SAYS I I think they meant (((FOREIGNERS))). 80 god damn percent, that's one of the most shocking statistics I've ever read. Just think about all the campaign speeches Trump gave to supporters, wow.

I think Perot would refer to this as a giant sucking sound and yes the TPP is coming. This is not something unique to Trump, it's always like this under republican leadership, always! They've been a who's who of bonafide sell outs criminals and traitors since Raygun. Again it's simple, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever never ever vote Republican

god damn two ball bitch fucking shit mother fuck traitors fucking maga motherfuckers jews corporations son of a fuckin citizens united mother fucker damnit...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    They've been a who's who of bonafide sell outs criminals and traitors since Raygun.
    Ronald 6
    Wilson 6
    Reagan 6

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  381.4 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Get in here guys, another tragic day for mankind.

Fuck that, not on my dime. We should organize a candle light vigil or something.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. Truth bombs galore in here. If you're a bitch stay out.

Why did Hitler want the Jews out (not killed) of Germany? A room full of Jews doesn't know why, most rabbi's may not know.

That's right Goy, everyone of you reading this if it wasn't for Hitler you either never would of been born or lived as a terrorized slave under communism. Many of you and your family and friends would of died an agonizing deaths in a gulag.

Do the Neocon Jews aka Trotskyites regret inventing and forcing communism on to the people that killed 60 million Russians and enslaved and terrorized the rest? Bill Kristol's father.

NY Times
    Irving Kristol, the political commentator who, as much as anyone, defined modern conservatism and helped revitalize the Republican Party in the late 1960s and early '70s, setting the stage for the Reagan presidency and years of conservative dominance, died Friday in Arlington, Va
    Fuck no, i've read to many times those were the glory years for Jews. They're still working hard to impoverish, enslave and eventually kill all Goy this time under the guise of Conservatism Liberalism etc since they control all MSM IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT. Look at all the recent policy (not to be confused with FOX news talking points) good for the 2% bad for the 98% EVERY FUCKING TIME. If the world doesn't wake up we'll eventually all be slaves living under one world govt via (Neoliberalism/TPP) or killed.

Brother Nathanael probably knows Judaic prophecy better than any Jew on this forum and more importantly he reveals all of it. He says Israel wants US and Russia to fight a nuclear war and god damn isn't it obvious the jews and all their puppets ie both parties, MSM, Neocons are all trying to provoke Russia into a nuclear war? Now Russia vows a response to this latest attack on Syria, the table is set.

Now all the Mossad has to do is release a chem agent or whatever in America, media will parade the dead American kids 24/7 while blaming it on Russia and the dumb Goy will march into their fiery nuclear grave whether like it or not. After we take out Iran or maybe Iran be included in the WW3 w Russia idk. Meanwhile Israel has the very best missile shield in the world and Lindsay graham and Trump just approved million or billions more for Israel's defense shield, hmmm.

Not a question of if but when if we don't take back control.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-14-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am not clicking on that until someone else verifies it is safe. Since I am the only one that clicks on the links you guys provide, you should probably just summarize it for me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Happy birthday Israel

How about a toast...

Name:  1359060084430.png
Views: 317
Size:  1.99 MB
    Name:  702905717062cce985ba157393c9aabf.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  64.0 KB
    Name:  flag_coffins_1356308c.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  80.8 KB
    Now let's sing Happy Birthday

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brand new upload
    Heartbreaking tale from the country built on the corpses of dead children.

Notice how the ADL vid above claims Israel is diverse, I'm calling for the immediate arrest of Abe Foxman for espionage against the USA.

Load Metric
    What about this story?

Comments

FPS_Russia: Wasn't he swindled by his Jewish accountant haha
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mumbles we have to stop them, they're going to start a nuclear war. See for yourself, that Temple in Jerusalem is bad news. fr 2015

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In almost every broadcast Pierce mentioned the Jews total control of the media gives them the ability to decide elections. But is this true, can this be verified and are they doing it to this day? YES YES and YES!

Bernie should be our president, no fucking doubt about it. Not only did they fire his ass for supporting Bernie, the story of Schultz getting a phone call while covering Bernie's announcement to run is stunning.

It's pretty disgusting to see Chris Hayes and Maddow team up w Bolton to sell war everyday. At this point I think RT and Al Jazeera are now more credible than the US MSM.

What ever happened to Al Jazeera America?
    They hired some chick who previously worked at CNN MSNBC and NBC and she sued their ass for anti Israel bias and sexism and AJA decided to close shop. facepalm

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Related to the above post.

Jimmy Dore just shits on these war mongering hypocrites like no other. Then he usually has a couple guests who back his views so there's no chance of making him second guess himself. I was just thinking the other day that he was becoming a powerful voice.

It's so sick to see in my sig. book that all these wars and crap were planned long ago to destroy the USA. Wesley Clark said the Syrian war decided before Sept 20 2001 so there's no reason to investigate Assad's chem weapons.

Congrats Jews you destroyed the USA and other white and Muslim countries w war, debt and or third world immigration but there's no G_d fulfilling these Judaic prophesies it's you and people are waking up.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-21-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What about Jews censoring school textbooks in America, is this true, can it be proven and is it happening today? YES YES AND YES!

2:45 She said that with a straight face , geeez.

The Institute for Curriculum Services (ICS) formally requests changes to Virginia textbooks and teacher guides in coordination with Jewish Community Relations Councils (JCRCs)

1. That ICS has successfully made 11,500 changes to textbooks across America.

You can read more about it and the type of changes and much more in link incl the results from a From a feb 01 2018 FOIA
    http://www.israellobby.org/ICS/default.asp
    and don't even get me started on the pro immigration and Holocaust courses the ADL pushes on the unsuspecting school kids and even law enforcement training. Go to the ADL's website and look up your state. IIRC It's tricky to find but you can find the courses they peddle. Last I looked my state was offering courses about the Rohinya people, Syrian refugees, what to think about the euro immigration crisis, combating Islamophobia and 6 million courses on the holocaust. Meanwhile in Israel they're shooting kids in the head and unarmed civilians for the lulz daily based solely on their race and/or religion and the ADL helps cover this up..

Tell your Congressman to make the ADL and AIPAC to register under FARA.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-21-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nov 2016 Spot on w everything. not offensive

I think there might be to many Mumbles and DJ Chaps types out there to form any sort of resistance.
    I'm gonna call it, hey Jews congratz, you officially rule the world, your prophecy is fulfilled.
    You can relax and take a break.
    Are you guys happy, was it everything you dreamed it would be?

unrelated
    I thought this was funny, I was reading a piece by David sheen and I guess some Israeli schoolkids heard that in Libya African refugees were being sold as slaves. One of the Africans refugees in israel was telling Sheen how he was approached by these Israeli schoolkids and they asked how much $ they could get if they were able to sell him.
    lol fuckin jews.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What if there's no Jewish conspiracy? That'd be fucked up to fall for some Nazi propaganda or some shit.
    So i like to step back, clear my mind of any biases and look at just the facts.

Name:  f67e34de9969d00ce7146420f04146c0306d261dfdb85e49f1c6f2d992d2fb9e.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  2.10 MB
    Name:  4dc858d8ba72bddbd6abc3b42def11bf0f0d439d47519a4d494e8de370717bd4.png
Views: 213
Size:  726.5 KB
    Name:  eacb409a0fc73975415f0b6f7e3e41d750bc3ae4b9ce6863984afe81f7a48e6d.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  207.7 KB

Tbf many right wing Jews are even more anti muslim immigration than me but that don't make up for the typical right wing treason they support. This chick is hardcore anti immigration, she looks like a tranny but maybe not. https://gellerreport.com/

Australia must be getting wrecked in certain areas, I run into aussie stories all the time. I read these stories about these rival African gangs and tribes it's like wtf.
    http://newobserveronline.com/austral...ime-taskforce/
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-23-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Most books the publishers etc are happy to let you read then decide for yourself but there's a handful where they decide for you. Some say this is the ultimate non white immigration redpill and a bit of wisdom.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Something for the Jews brave enuf to peek in here.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shocking how quick NK went from a monster to toast of the town..

One more thing about Trump and NK, fuck Trump I think it's likely Dennis Rodman and the Olympics had a bigger role in the move towards peace than Trump. Really really good Rodman/ NK story. 1 min 30 sec mark

Remember Pence was sent to the Olympics to disrupt NK and SK's conversation. If it wasn't for Israel's supposed security we prob wouldn't be meeting w NK.
    plus
    FUCKING DEFENSE CONTRACTORS CAN LEGALLY BRIBE EVERY SINGLE ONE OUR POLITICIANS, OUR ENTIRE MSM'S COMPRISED OF WAR PROFITEERS, HELLLLO!

Look who Trump appointed as SK ambassador, a high ranking Navy commander.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    All he does is cut deals w defense contractors and his latest speech is a warning that NK's trying to trick SK into becoming communist. After he retires he'll become a lobbyist for some DC. The MSM is already trying to derail the peace deal w claims of a communist take over, only problem with that claim is that there's no Jews in NK so i think the odds of a successful conspiracy are low.

SK would be wise to keep the Americans at arms link for now.
    plus
    Bezos made $12 Billion in a day and his workers are scraping by, fuck that dude. Btw Bezos has to be a Jew imo, doors don't open like this for non Jews.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-27-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Thread Information