Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    And don't let those Shaq pics fool you. Prince Hall Freemasons get no respect at all. Blacks are still not permitted to be real Freemasons in 2018 so your local square and compass lodge is a great place for you to check out if you don't like rubbing ashy elbows with jigga boos.

Blacks have it better in like anything involving a stage, athletic field, or bedroom though so you just have to stay away from that stuff.

Be thankful that it wasnt awkward at all when you went to meet your girlfriend's parents. Imagine for a second how awful it would be for her side nigga if she instead brought him home to meet them. Embrace your strengths and weaknesses. The races are way different but neither is better than the other. It's just that being black is the more fun/fuck/party race while white is more that serious business race. (Obv not as serious as Asian but I'm trying to keep things black and white. Plus talking about Asians giving almost all their penis away in favor of calculator brains is depressing to talk about)
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 02-14-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    was there any doubt at all that this thread would rapidly devolve into rebranding good old american racism as a conspiracy by the liberal media to suppress and subvert social justice?

#pokerfraudalert.com

If anyone was still wondering whether or not Trump is going to win again in 2020...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    This is now officially the shittyest thread on PFA, I feel violated after reading just a small fraction
    Why? FPS is in his own made up world and not much we can do about that. But I think the arguments I make are well thought out and backed by actual evidence, even if you don't like them because they are not politically correct. And Devidee can sometimes make a point with his trolling too, although he is hit or miss.

I know you live in Europe somewhere so I am not sure what your exposure to American media is. Do you disagree it is not hugely biased with a clear agenda?
    Present evidence and I'll change my mind, because you say so isn't good enough. Anyways the alt right and all these nazi sympathizers are turning out to be Jewish, that makes me suspicious. So after reassessing things I think they're laying the groundwork for an end to freedom of speech (we know that's coming) and they're trying to divide and conquer the races like they said they would and I've posted it many times. The alt right doesn't seem totally legit, I know a white ethnostate is a pipe dream and I can't stand hardcore white christians like the Koch bros. But they're onto Jewish manipulation and many other things but they're dead wrong on their views of many leftists and blissfully unaware of the danger of unchecked corporate power. Imo they have only a small chance of winning and their goals aren't realistic and not right but we have to take what we can get thjis late in the game.

I've been around Mexicans my whole life and I know the media's trying to divide us. I've had many many Mexicans tell me they don't support an open border. I know a half Mexican dude who used to wear a border patrol hat all the time and didn't like all the mexicans pouring in. I know once I look around in Saban's media outlets I'll find a bunch of divide and conquer horseshit. So I decided to have a look into the black situation and yep they're being siphoned for billions and are being used to divide and conquer and subvert America. Decide for yourself and there's also more parts that are good. So yeah, here's a bit of my urban outreach material. I seriously doubt black people support unlimited Haitian and Muslim immigration. It's costing the black community billions.

I never even heard of this humble servant.

Platinum
    Load Metric

To make a long story short, Jews project onto white people the stuff they actually did and are doing. The stuff they said about Hitler and the Nazis is the stuff they did to Russians. They say Goebells was putting out propaganda and brainwashing people, well look at who's behind the propaganda and they say all this racist eugenics stuff about hitler and they're the ones DNA testing for ethnic purity. It goes deep and it's been relentlessly peddled for decades. We have enough problems without Jews turning people against each other and starting wars, flooding people w immigrants on and on and on.

All the races have to unite to halt this massive immigration esp Muslim immigration. We have to quit allowing Jews to get away w racism and nepotism like total control of news and entertainment.. These Jewish monopolies, special privileges and double standards have to stop. Call them out like they call us out and under no circumstances allow them to curb freedom of speech.

So don't come crying about diversity and multiculturalism and hate speech and the displacement of refugees when your the ones displacing them, you're the ones running the alt right, you're the ones who support the ethnic cleansing of a population and the shooting to injure of kids, when you're the true racists setting up an ethnostate. I think all of you should resign in disgrace from all major govt policy positions, ALL!

Comments

LegalizeMeth: druff please ban this idiot already
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-14-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So looks like the financial markets have recovered most of the losses. Funny how it was such front page news going down, but media silence when it goes back up. Probably just because other stuff going on, and not an intentional strategy to selectively report news to make the Trump economy look as bad as possible...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Woke the first 1 min and 15 sec, halt payments to the jews and release that old book keeper,.

Woke and possibly railroaded.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-16-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Based on his comments to the videos he posts I don’t think FPS actually watches or listens to any of them. I think I might be the only person on this whole site that actually watches the videos.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    verminard in that previous video jews behind immigration there's a clip of a German leader saying Nazis are bad at having babies or something. Come to find out he was a communist leader in East Germany and was a Stasi informant. He tried to smear Max Blumenthal and David Sheen as antisemities. Sheen and blumenthal were pissed and chased him and he locked himself in a bathroom. haha You can watch it here. It's amusing

So yea, germany's pretty much a communist country they're just subcontracting the rape and killings to Muslim savages. I was reading a more recent piece from Dr Steinlight and he's confirmed that a small % of Muslims will indeed stay radicalized and try to kill off and take over their host nation because they have a prophecy to rule the world.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And last but not least, a small part of the current most censored story in europe. Haim Saban's such a noble man for covering up the plight of German woman. I can also confirm Sweden's media is like over 95% Jewish controlled. There's going to be hell to pay for that. It's hard to find that info in a culture where being known as a anti semite or racist is the worst thing immaginable and strict hate speech laws, just like the communists. Zero tolerance for hate speech or as Frank Zappa said, just words. otoh rape, killing and torture are par for the course..

Load Metric
    WTF are you even talking about?
    F your video's, here is 37 pages of facts, proving that you have fallen for every trick Russia has in the book.

Don't listen to Fox "news" or Info wars, or act like because you read so much BS, you are doing "research". Read the real stuff for once in your life.

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vie...35477/download

Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    And last but not least, a small part of the current most censored story in europe. Haim Saban's such a noble man for covering up the plight of German woman. I can also confirm Sweden's media is like over 95% Jewish controlled. There's going to be hell to pay for that. It's hard to find that info in a culture where being known as a anti semite or racist is the worst thing immaginable and strict hate speech laws, just like the communists. Zero tolerance for hate speech or as Frank Zappa said, just words. otoh rape, killing and torture are par for the course..

Comments

FPS_Russia: Out of posts, I have one question Jimmy, do you think Jews (a humble 2% of the pop.) vastly over represented in ownership of the MSM? Y or N
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Remember how our enemies like to play helpless to get sympathy, don't fall for it.
    They've been robbing aka (drinking their milk) damn near every single country for decades for vast sumsof money.
    Damn near every Jew in this country has a million banked.
    Israel has 400+ nuclear weapons that BIBI personally helped rip off from us and arrogantly left us with the clean up.
    Lets support a draft for all fighting age diaspora Jews to report for duty in their Israel and replace the US military.
    Reach out to blacks and help them avoid joining the military out of desperation.
    It's time to work for them as they've done to us for decade after decade.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Verminards strongest argument against my white genocide narrative is that Jews wouldn't support a policy that would make Europe or anywhere unsafe for themselves. Good argument, now it's been thoroughly debunked. Here's their grand plan, bring in the Muslims and let whites and Muslims kill and weaken each other as they resettle and prepare for world domination in Israel. As their prophecy suggests

4:20ish He's thrilled that it's unsafe for Jews, ffs that's the goal.

That's it, admit it I'm right.

All of you pack your shit you got 6 months to leave the country

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Verminards strongest argument against my white genocide narrative is that Jews wouldn't support a policy that would make Europe or anywhere unsafe for themselves. Good argument, now it's been thoroughly debunked. Here's their grand plan, bring in the Muslims and let whites and Muslims kill and weaken each other as they resettle and prepare for world domination in Israel. As their prophecy suggests

4:20ish He's thrilled that it's unsafe for Jews, ffs that's the goal.

That's it, admit it I'm right.

All of you pack your shit you got 6 months to leave the country
    One recruiter looking pleased that the current geopolitical climate in Europe makes his job easier (during an edited interview, if we actually saw the entire interview who knows what we would think), isn't evidence there is a grand plan. Certainly none of the settlers interviewed, who were all young adults or teenagers, indicated they had knowledge of any grand plan to bring Muslims into Europe to run them out to force them to emigrate to Israel.

Ironically, your argument would indicate most of the Jewish settlers themselves are just unwitting pawns in a political game they don't even know about.

If anything, that interview said more about France than it did about Israel. The interviewer interviewed a French couple with young children who said they came to the West Bank because it is safer for them. What does that say about France, that young people with children are moving to the West Bank because they think it is safer there.

Given the way things are going, with Jews being run out of Europe (as part of a Jewish led plot you contend, I am very skeptical of this), and the Palestinian refugee camp situation, maybe there should be an exchange program where the Palestinians are relocated to Europe and the European Jews are relocated to Israel. Seems like a win win.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Haha wrong answer, how about Israel learns to be multicultural and live in harmony with the Palestinians. Let them in, pay for their food and housing and have the govt and media hide their crimes like everywhere else.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jews in Israel are barely a majority right now. Like you said, Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and a very advanced Air Force. Do you really want there to be a Palestinian majority in Israel so they can elect Hamas to be the government and be controlled by Iran? That sounds like the worst case scenario for everyone. At this point maintaining a Jewish majority in Israel is probably in everyone in the worlds best interests.

By a raise of hands, who here thinks that having a democratic Israel with a numerical majority of Palestinians is a good idea?

Load Metric
    Jews in Israel are barely a majority right now. Like you said, Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and a very advanced Air Force. Do you really want there to be a Palestinian majority in Israel so they can elect Hamas to be the government and be controlled by Iran? That sounds like the worst case scenario for everyone. At this point maintaining a Jewish majority in Israel is probably in everyone in the worlds best interests.

By a raise of hands, who here thinks that having a democratic Israel with a numerical majority of Palestinians is a good idea?
    80% of the population of Israel are Jewish.

The bar graph you bandied about earlier stating there was 5,000,000 Arabs in Israel in 2005 is NOT correct.

Get your facts straight before you venture an opinion please.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

The bar graph you bandied about earlier stating there was 5,000,000 Arabs in Israel in 2005 is NOT correct.

Ok. What will that % be if all the Palestinian refugees are let in? Do you think that Israel should be taking proactive measure to ensure Jews maintain majority status there, or do you think Paelstinians should be absorbed in, even if this means they become a numerical majority sometime in the next 50 years? Genuine question. Would love to hear your answer.

Also, this whole refugee situation confuses me.

In the 20th century millions of Jewish refugees are forced to flee/are forced out where've they came from, mostly from Europe, Russia and the Muslim world. They are relocated to Israel. No one is encouraging them to go back, and no-one is giving them back whatever they had there.

This century millions of Arab and African refugees flee/are forced out wherever they came from. They are relocated to Europe. No one is encouraging them to go back, and no-one is giving them back whatever they had there.

In the last 70 years or so millions of Palestinians flee/are forced out Israel. They are forced into concentration camps right outside Israel. No one is allowing them to emigrate somewhere else to start a new life. They are forced to remain in the camps in inhumane conditions.

What am I missing here? Why are Syrian refugees being relocated to Turkey and Europe and being assisted in starting new lives.
    Why are Palestinian refugees being forced to live in refugee camps?

Lets acknowledge Israel is not acting correctly. Why is Europe and Turkey so accommodating to refugees from every other country in the Arab world but the Palestinians?

This isn't a trick question. I genuinely don't know the answer.

Load Metric

Ok. What will that % be if all the Palestinian refugees are let in? Do you think that Israel should be taking proactive measure to ensure Jews maintain majority status there, or do you think Paelstinians should be absorbed in, even if this means they become a numerical majority sometime in the next 50 years? Genuine question. Would love to hear your answer.

In the 20th century millions of Jewish refugees are forced to flee/are forced out where've they came from, mostly from Europe, Russia and the Muslim world. They are relocated to Israel. No one is encouraging them to go back, and no-one is giving them back whatever they had there.

This century millions of Arab and African refugees flee/are forced out wherever they came from. They are relocated to Europe. No one is encouraging them to go back, and no-one is giving them back whatever they had there.

In the last 70 years or so millions of Palestinians flee/are forced out Israel. They are forced into concentration camps right outside Israel. No one is allowing them to emigrate somewhere else to start a new life. They are forced to remain in the camps in inhumane conditions.

What am I missing here? Why are Syrian refugees being relocated to Turkey and Europe and being assisted in starting new lives.

Lets acknowledge Israel is not acting correctly. Why is Europe and Turkey so accommodating to refugees from every other country in the Arab world but the Palestinians?

I'm not falling for your trickery again. I refuse to engage in any serious discussion with you, as I already know anything I say will be twisted around to suit.

I was merely pointing out that you pulled over 4,000,000 Arabs out of your arse when it suited you.

Good day.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I'm not falling for your trickery again. I refuse to engage in any serious discussion with you, as I already know anything I say will be twisted around to suit.

I was merely pointing out that you pulled over 4,000,000 Arabs out of your arse when it suited you.

Good day.
    I get it. You can't articulate your reasons because you don't have any. You would probably have to look it up. You are coming from a completely emotional place. You feel there is some difference in the Syrian and Palestinian situation explaining why European countries are so ready to resettle Syrian refugees, but have allowed millions of Palestinians to wallow in refugee camps for generations, but you don't know what that reason is. And you feel that Israel is uniquely culpable in crimes against humanity justifying your outrage against them in particular. But you would have to look up reasons to justify your feelings, instead of the other way around.

I am cynical and believe the Palestinian people are pawns in a geopolitical "wars" involving the entire world, and that is why they are being kept exactly where they are in horrible situations. I think the entire UN argument for "right of return" is completely fake and insincere, which is why there is no political movement for "right of return" for any other refugee population, including those that have happened in the last 70 years since the Palestinian refugee situation started.

If you are being honest with yourself you have to admit from an objective view it is pretty inconsistent that Palestinian refugees have been living in camps for generations, where so many other refugee populations, including Arab ones right next door, are being relocated. There are no UN resolutions demanding that Syria, Iran and Iraq give "right of return" to their refugees. Instead the international community is working towards relocating these millions of people. But due to geopolitics, the Palestinian peoples are uniquely being forced to live in camps and are being sacrificed for a bigger cause, with that cause being muting Israeli/US power and political influence in the Middle East.

Load Metric

Good day.
    I get it. You can't articulate your reasons because you don't have any. You would probably have to look it up. You are coming from a completely emotional place. You feel there is some difference in the Syrian and Palestinian situation explaining why European countries are so ready to resettle Syrian refugees, but have allowed millions of Palestinians to wallow in refugee camps for generations, but you don't know what that reason is. And you feel that Israel is uniquely culpable in crimes against humanity justifying your outrage against them in particular. But you would have to look up reasons to justify your feelings, instead of the other way around.

I am cynical and believe the Palestinian people are pawns in a geopolitical "wars" involving the entire world, and that is why they are being kept exactly where they are in horrible situations. I think the entire UN argument for "right of return" is completely fake and insincere, which is why there is no political movement for "right of return" for any other refugee population, including those that have happened in the last 70 years since the Palestinian refugee situation started.

If you are being honest with yourself you have to admit from an objective view it is pretty inconsistent that Palestinian refugees have been living in camps for generations, where so many other refugee populations, including Arab ones right next door, are being relocated. There are no UN resolutions demanding that Syria, Iran and Iraq give "right of return" to their refugees. Instead the international community is working towards relocating these millions of people. But due to geopolitics, the Palestinian peoples are uniquely being forced to live in camps and are being sacrificed for a bigger cause, with that cause being muting Israeli/US power and political influence in the Middle East.
    Arab/Jewish population in Israel 1914 - 2005
    Name:  blah.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  40.3 KB

It's hard to take you seriously when you present such rubbish as fact.
    I could perhaps understand a slight error or exaggeration, but to pull over 4,000,000 Arabs out of your arse to prove your point, clearly tells me you know very little about the situation.

You really should apologize for presenting such an egregious untruth as fact.

I was merely pointing out the error of your continued belief that Jews in Israel barely hold a majority right now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lol @ that graph
    This is the one I'm concerned about.
    Name:  575px-Dummies_Guide_to_Cultural_Marxist_caste_system.png
Views: 211
Size:  498.1 KB

Thread Information