Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We need to rescue it from the influence of those who understand America not in terms of its abstract constitutional principles, not as embodied in the Bill of Rights, but rather in some Buchananite version of blut un boden. It was recently reported in the Tennessean that Buchanan's Reform Party has, unsurprisingly enough, made all-out anti-immigration a central plank of its platform, calling for a 10-year moratorium on all immigration. It must be admitted that this attitude clearly resonates with a majority of Americans. Every time representative samples of Americans are presented this option on opinion surveys of all sorts they support it, though usually it is couched in the context of a five-year moratorium. We are not advocating surrender to the thoughtless mob, but we are advocating the design of policy closer to where the American people actually are with regard to the issue, at the same time that we morally educate them to extend the parameters of their sense of community. Here is a good role for the church.

2001 Dr Steinlight will decide for us who cares what the Goy or thoughtless mob that's living in tents and $20 trillion in debt from their wars want. When your kids start skipping meals or come home with a black eyes or stabbed in school or bullied daily then you'll realize the gravity of the situation. If this was an honest mistake and Jews just love to help people, Israel would have the same immigration policies.

Here's Steinlight's liberal replacement the guy behind the EU's darkening and prob our immigration plan and soon to be co leader in Germany, that the people didn't even elect.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Germany Only Exists to Serve Israel – EU President, Martin Schulz. confirmed quote.
    He said that and now he's going to be their new unelected co-leader. Germany prob has no idea, they'll throw you in jail for that kind of truth.
    Go look at the other SPD party members, Karl Radek and a bunch of other Bolsheviks.
    FPS quit being a hater, stay loyal, they don't do that.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    German journalist sentenced to 6 mo's in jail for posting this on FB. Meanwhile savages stab rape and rob damn near at will. I guess they enjoy burning Israeli flags so maybe I'll keep an open mind, send em here. We have to take a chance before we get offed in a war vs Russia or someshit. But they're not sending them here. They're sending a bunch of Israel worshipping pajeets. Fuck!

Just to give you an idea on how misinformed they keep us, time for FPS trivia.

How many dreamers are in the USA? Eazy peazy.

800k? Haha you wish. There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known. that's the USA Today headline, nice to know the real number.

Now that there 90 something million immigrants and their kids in the USA. What % of Americans want a reduction in immigration via a Harvard poll within a day or so?

81% if you watch polls you know there's rarely that much agreement on an issue.
    Then look at how the entire MSM was pretending everyone's mad about poor Haiti being called a shithole and everyone loves immigration. It's treason and I dream of the day a POTUS goes to Israel's wailing wall and whips out his cock and takes a piss and then hands bibi a bill for $15 trillion and diversity quotas or else.
    Check out those results, they're always always always running polls to manipulate us.
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1024&bih=653
    For every immigrant on paper they can bring their family, Right now it averages: 1 immigrant brings an extra 3.45 people. The immigration rule that the Jews changed in 1965 is why the countries being flooded by non whites only.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've been reading and reading and reading all kinds of interesting stuff. I'll share a snippet that's pretty relevant with all this Russia stuff brewing.

Note: George Soros was Hillary's top donor in 2016, this is fr 2010. Soros also has ties to Kushner.
    Soros is no Robin Hood, but a fellow Oligarch
    By Peter Myers, December 30, 2010
    1. Khodorkovsky conviction exposes links with Soros & Rothschild. Soros is no Robin Hood, but a fellow Oligarch
    2. Khodorkovsky paid $309 m. for Yukos; in 2003 it was worth $45 b. HOLY SHIT!
    3. US 'deeply concerned' by conviction of Khodorkovsky; Obama has spoken frequently with Medvedev about it
    4. White House rebuts Russia over tycoon's conviction
    5. Hillary issues Press Statement protesting conviction of Khodorkovsky
    6. George Soros Advocates Rule of Law in Khodorkovsky Trial
    7. Soros denounced arrest of Khodorkovsky as "persecution". Soros Foundation evicted from Russia - at gunpoint
    8. Khodorkovsky a friend of Soros; Russia shut Soros' Open Society Institute (OSI) a few days after detaining Khodorkovsky
    9. Khodorkovsky: Moscow Targets another Russian Jewish Oligarch. Richard Perle & US Ambassador Alexander Vershbow (both Jewish) protest
    10. Khodorkovsky's shares in Yukos pass to Lord Jacob Rothschild
    11. Khodorkovksy had known Rothschild for years through his Open Russia Foundation
    12. Lord Rothschild defends Khodorkovsky; he & Kissinger founded Khodorkovsky's Open Russia Foundation
    13. Rothschild, Kissinger & former U.S. ambassador Arthur Hartman were directors of Khodorkovsky's Open Russia Foundation
    14. Former US Amasssador Arthur A. Hartman and Senator Jacob Javits were Jewish too
    15. Rothschild links with Abramovich & Khodorkovsky, and ex-MI5 & ex-CIA agents
    16. Jews change the world around them. Russians work to preserve it - Pavel Lounguine
    17. Dead spy Alexander Litvinenko linked to Yukos break-up
    18 . Yukos oligarchs promise "A Lifetime of Litigation" against Russia or war if Hillary wins? Is that why Putin helped Trump?
    Around 1990, George Soros (György Schwartz) brought his Open Society Foundation - and its offspring - to Poland, Russia and other East European Communist countries. He and Jeffrey Sachs introduced "Shock Therapy" - Free Trade (ie Open Borders, ie imports), Privatization and Deregulation.

In more recent years, both Soros and Sachs have turned against the "Washington Consensus". Soros comes across as a chivalrous knight with a Robin Hood agenda; to the extent that even I have been in two minds about him.

- for years, Larouche and ex-Larouche writers have homed in on Soros as the Mr Big of Speculation, who undid the Communist regimes via his "philanthropic" foundations which organized a "civil society" army of idealistic Lilliputian volunters; and who, in the West, ploughs his profits into New Left causes such as Radical Feminism, Gay Rights and Open-Border Immigration. A lot of Larouche literature indulges in name-calling, and is thereby unusable in serious research, but ex-Larouche writers such as F. William Engdahl maintain higher standards.

- American "patriotic" circles, whose webpages clogg Google's hits on Soros. Their ideoligical line and their resort to vulgar, vitriolic, abusive language renders their material unusable. It takes a skilled internet researcher to find ways to "weed out" their material when doing Google searches.
    Through such a "weeding" process, I have accumulated some solid material on Soros and his ties with Khodorkovsky, Rothschild et al., which I present below.

What upsets me about Khodorkovsky, the other Oligarchs, and their western backers, is the betrayal of the long-suffering Russian people. We encouraged them to throw off totalitarianism but, when they did, instead of befriending them we sold them into slavery. Unconscionable Oligrarchs - had no qualms about seizing the assets of the people and leaving them destitute.
    Read more, it's good and very relevant.
    http://balder.org/judea/Mikhail-Khod...ussia-Jews.php
    I've never heard of Sach's mentioned w Soros, It's probably a coincidence the media's pushing only the most loyal G. Sachs shills for 2020, Harris/Booker.
    $20 trilli in debt, new wars starting and likely $1 trilli nuke weapon upgrade. wtf.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Snippets fr around the web.

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad today sent a threat to Israel through Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying that if Israel attacked targets in the country again, Syria would respond by firing Scud missiles at Ben-Gurion Airport. "Syrian honor is above all else," Assad told Putin, who replied that he would convey the message to Israel.
    Yep, they just provoke provoke provoke and when there's finally a response the MSM rolls out their "poor Israel" shtick then the US military gets pimped out by traitors.
    John Bolton Remains Leading Candidate to Replace H. R. McMaster
    Speaking of traitors, he's the type of guy that'll get us into a nuclear exchange.
    Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed released as corruption probe winds down

Poisoned toothpaste and exploding phones: New book chronicles Israel’s ‘2,700’ assassination operations
    Intelligence correspondent Ronen Bergman persuades Mossad agents, Shin Bet and military personnel to disclose their stories on state-sponsored killings

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8181391.html
    Facepalm, sounds like a good read.
    Related

Do I believe him? Yes, absolutely, that's why I support Israel.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Even tho the corporations and 1% have opted out of paying their share of the$20 trillion debt and with new wars on the way. Just to make sure the US implosion rivals that of the former Soviet union so they can buy everything for pennies on the dollar.
    Booom!

Everyone's still got their head up their ass, letting corporations and billionaires buy our elected reps. This is going to be a stunning collapse.

Haha Trump met with Soros & co at Davos and now he's reconsidering the TPP, game over enjoy permanent neoliberal hell. Republican voters are so fucking dumb. Remember, don't ever never ever never vote Republican, is that simple enough? No one went to jail for robbing Bernie in fact they even reelected that skanky tramp. Put more lead in the water, this is amazing.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-29-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  1517430928461.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  131.6 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: :)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Under reported factoid
    Thirty-two people have been slain in Puerto Rico in the first 11 days of the 2018.
    78 for the month of Jan 2018
    That's a lot! Imagine all assaults, brushes w death and the fear and danger present in daily life.

Hurricane related? Probably but they're still savages.
    16 people were killed in the first 11 days of 2017.

I think HIAS should take their operation to P.R.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Under reported factoid
    Thirty-two people have been slain in Puerto Rico in the first 11 days of the 2018.
    78 for the month of Jan 2018
    That's a lot! Imagine all assaults, brushes w death and the fear and danger present in daily life.

Hurricane related? Probably but they're still savages.
    16 people were killed in the first 11 days of 2017.

I think HIAS should take their operation to P.R.
    That is actually less murders than I would expect in Puerto Rico. Maybe my perception of Puerto Rico is worse than reality.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Holy shit, i just learned Steve Mnuchin no only a corrupt swindler who's tax plan will destroy America. He's a big time movie producer. He's subverting Goyim at every turn, foreclosing on 1000 houses illegally, all kinds of shit.
    FPS trivia
    How many movies was Mnuchin listed as the executive producer in 2017?

Ten! WTF that confirms it, the executive producer is a CAKE job. They really give each other awards and teary eyed speeches every year lol..http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6518391/

Verimard do you think there's an white genocode agenda or is the above video a bunch of cherry picked non sense? Just wondering.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Holy shit, i just learned Steve Mnuchin no only a corrupt swindler who's tax plan will destroy America. He's a big time movie producer. He's subverting Goyim at every turn, foreclosing on 1000 houses illegally, all kinds of shit.
    FPS trivia
    How many movies was Mnuchin listed as the executive producer in 2017?

Ten! WTF that confirms it, the executive producer is a CAKE job. They really give each other awards and teary eyed speeches every year lol..http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6518391/

Verimard do you think there's an white genocode agenda or is the above video a bunch of cherry picked non sense? Just wondering.
    I don't think Hollywood has much influence as far as race mixing goes. Human attraction is a very hard wired process. You can't really manipulate someone into deciding who they want to fuck.

I think race mixing is inevitable once people commingle so you are exposed to people of other races. The only real way to prohibit race mixing IMO is to prohibit people of races from being around each other at all. As long as people of different races are around each other and get along for the most part, there is going to be race mixing.

If Hollywood actually had influence over our mating preferences, all men would be gay or attracted to fat chicks and hot chicks would be attracted to nerdy looking guys. But it doesn't, so good looking people are attracted to each other, and the rest of us figure out our place on the attractiveness scale and stay in our lane. I think Hollywood and the rest of political correctedness crowd would like to be able to manipulate who we are attracted to, but they can't. It is too hardwired. Doesn't matter how many fat "models" they put on the cover of magazines and star in TV shows, I aint ever rubbing one out to any of them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, "Executive Producer" means you didn't do jack shit and weren't involved at all in the creative process. At most you invested some money in the film or you are lending your name for promotional purposes. Oftentimes it just means you are a friend of one of the real producers and they added your name to stroke your ego.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 02-02-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, there is only a "white genocide" agenda insomuch as you define mixed race people as being of the other race. Considering a much higher % of "black" people in the US than white are mixed, there is actually a stronger argument black genocide is going on.

Just like there is much stronger argument of a genocide against Jews than one perpetuated by Jews, as Jews are being actively run out of pretty much every country except the US and Israel; and the Arab population in Israel is actually increasing at a very high rate, which obviously would not be happening if there was really a genocide. But don't let reality interfere with your narrative. By all means, just keep plugging along.

Comments

Salty_Aus: 5,000,000+ Arabs in Israel rep

FPS_Russia: Lol ya know there's something to that Polish proverb "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...eheaded-congo/
    Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo.
    Zaida Catalán was killed while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017. On 12 March 2017, Catalán and another UN employee were kidnapped during a mission near the village Ngombe in the Kasai Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They were both found dead on 27 March. Catalán had been beheaded and was found in a shallow grave.

Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).
    Right wingers get off on this shit but I consider her a victim of the powerful brainwashing technique in my sig. This is what's taught to her damn near every day of her life, everywhere, everyday. Why wouldn't she fight for equality? Nobody told her hey you've been brainwashed since birth, there's a cabal of agenda driven globalists directly or indirectly controlling your news, entertainment, govt policy and setting your school curricular esp college.

The two mass suicides, Heavengate and iirc Jonestown used this same brainwashing technique. As Pierce states, females (Merkel) and feminine males (Trudeau) are more vulnerable to this group acceptance trick than their manly counterparts. I think both of those are true believers in what they're doing, Martin Schulz otoh doesn't believe it, he has hidden agenda, he's said as much and i've linked to it twice.

Good description

fwiw Enoch's Jewish and if you watch that doc "Defamation" you'll see how hard the holocaust is pumped into the mind of the Israeli youth. So not every Jew's 'in on it' in fact the overwhelming majority prob aren't but when i see the hypocrisy on immigration between Isr and the rest of the world it's like wtf.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-03-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...eheaded-congo/
    Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo.
    Zaida Catalán was killed while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017. On 12 March 2017, Catalán and another UN employee were kidnapped during a mission near the village Ngombe in the Kasai Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They were both found dead on 27 March. Catalán had been beheaded and was found in a shallow grave.

Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).
    Right wingers get off on this shit but I consider her a victim of the powerful brainwashing technique in my sig. This is what's taught to her damn near every day of her life, everywhere, everyday. Why wouldn't she fight for equality? Nobody told her hey you've been brainwashed since birth, there's a cabal of agenda driven globalists directly or indirectly controlling your news, entertainment, govt policy and setting your school curricular esp college.

The two mass suicides, Heavengate and iirc Jonestown used this same brainwashing technique. As Pierce states, females (Merkel) and feminine males (Trudeau) are more vulnerable to this group acceptance trick than their manly counterparts. I think both of those are true believers in what they're doing, Martin Schulz otoh doesn't believe it, he has hidden agenda, he's said as much and i've linked to it twice.

Good description

fwiw Enoch's Jewish and if you watch that doc "Defamation" you'll see how hard the holocaust is pumped into the mind of the Israeli youth. So not every Jew's 'in on it' in fact the overwhelming majority prob aren't but when i see the hypocrisy on immigration between Isr and the rest of the world it's like wtf.
    This statement is strange. Are you saying Israel is the only country dumb enough to allow a significant portion of their population that supports the other side in an ongoing war to live there peacefully with rights whilst actively working to undermine them? If so you are probably right. Any other country would have kicked out the Arabs a long time ago realizing allowing them to stay was national suicide.

And by "the world," I am just going to assume you mean "the white world" because the idea that any non-white country would allow large-scale immigration of poor people that are of a different race, culture and religion is laughable.

Maybe you should just stop viewing Israel as part of the "white world." Once you do this, no one would have any problem with their actions. Would we give a flying fuck if any non-white country acted like Israel does? No, of course not. There are plenty of non-white countries which are doing much worse right now, and we don't give a flying fuck.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Okayyy...
    Just so we're clear.
    Name:  forward-immigration-jewshighlight.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  116.5 KB
    Name:  B5GQhxwCIAAkttP.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  98.9 KB

Load Metric
    Okayyy...
    Just so we're clear.
    Name:  forward-immigration-jewshighlight.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  116.5 KB
    Name:  B5GQhxwCIAAkttP.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  98.9 KB
    Any second now he'll be breaking out bullshit bar graphs to support his opinion.

Did you know there was over 5,000,000 Arabs in Israel in 2005 Mr FPS?.... least he has mad MS Paint skills.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 02-04-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Load Metric
    How will the US ever compete with these ingenious gooks...

Name:  DVP0X_iU8AAPsVN.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  94.0 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Progress or jewish trick?
    White Nationalism Is Spreading In The Orthodox Community
    Read more: https://forward.com/opinion/393514/w...dox-community/

TheRealJews are freaked out by the US arming the Ukrainian 'Nazis' with fairly advanced weapons, Israel's selling arms to similar groups.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The stock market plummets over a few days and it is all over the MSM news. It has a pretty big rebound today and crickets. I don't even believe Trump is responsible for positive stock market movement, nor do I believe Obama is responsible for negative movement. But I do find it amusing how the MSM underplayed when the market was going great and was very interested when it wasn't.

I mainly consume my news from British news sources, Drudgereport, and MSM sources (CNN, NYT) just to get some perspective who is talking about what. I gotta be honest, Drudgereport is much closer to the British sources than the MSM is. I know this may not be a popular take, but I think in some instances Drudge is more balanced than the MSM. Drudge will post negative and positive stories about Trump. CNN, as we all know, is 95% negative coverage.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    After another big day up in the stock market CNN had the following headlines on their webpage about halfway down.

Turbulence eases on Wall Street
    Real time: See how markets are reacting
    Fear and Greed Index: What emotion is driving the market now?
    Stock terms you're too embarrassed to ask about
    How the stock market went from boring to bananas in just one week

-Notice how there is no explicit acknowledgement that the market actually went up significantly. The same thing happened yesterday. This was in contrast to the downswing, where the headlines made it extremely clear the market was tanking down.

If you just looked at the headlines and nothing else a reasonable assumption would be that the market tanked and never recovered. This is a pretty decent example of how the MSM manipulates the truth to support their own agenda, which is basically submarining the Trump presidency in every way possible.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    REVEALED: 22-year-old who murdered eight students at UC Santa Barbara in 2014 was first of 13 young alt-right killers who have now claimed 43 lives in five years
    Southern Poverty Law Center's report calls 13 young alleged killers the first recent 'alt right killers' who have all emerged since 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz56SdaxuHz
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-To be fair, this is from the Daily Mail, reporting the SPLC decided this was the first alt-right killing. I actually remembered this case, and didn't remember it being an alt-right case at all. As I suspected my memory was exactly correct and the SPLC is full of shit. The dude that did this was half white half Asian. He had well documented severe psychiatric issues. He was a complete loner and did not have any affiliation with any group or really anyone. Basically he was "alt-right" because they went through his google history and he had read up on Nazi stuff and he wrote a manifesto where he basically whined that white girls would rather fuck full Asian and black guys than him, even though he was half white.

Also, interesting is that if you added up every body from the 13 "alt right" killers (in fairness some of them legitimately fit this description, ie Dylan Roof) it would be less than the bodycount from the one Muslim dude who shot up the gay nightclub to make his religious dad happy.

Thread Information