Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Load Metric
    Verminaard mind if I guess who some of your current political influences are?

Dave Rubin
    David Pakman
    Gad Saad
    Sam Harris (he is very anti trump but he also crushes the current left)

Am I close?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Dave Rubin
    David Pakman
    Gad Saad
    Sam Harris
    (he is very anti trump but he also crushes the current left)

Am I close?
    The 2 highlighted I dunno if I would say they influence me at all, but I have been exposed to them and agree with a lot.

The top 2 I am not super familiar with.

If I had to pick 2 people that have actually influenced me I would say Jordan Peterson and Adam Carola (I don't agree with Carola's politics, he is way too conservative financially, but I think is a very astute observer of human behavior and has a good grasp of human psychology)

Believe it or not a lot of my thoughts are my own, which is why I am all over the place sometimes and don't articulate things super well. I am sure it would be easier (and more coherent) if I just followed someone who was articulate and had a well layed out view and regurgitated what they said.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Dave Rubin
    David Pakman
    Gad Saad
    Sam Harris
    (he is very anti trump but he also crushes the current left)

Am I close?
    The 2 highlighted I dunno if I would say they influence me at all, but I have been exposed to them and agree with a lot.

The top 2 I am not super familiar with.

If I had to pick 2 people that have actually influenced me I would say Jordan Peterson and Adam Carola (I don't agree with Carola's politics, he is way too conservative financially, but I think is a very astute observer of human behavior and has a good grasp of human psychology)

Believe it or not a lot of my thoughts are my own, which is why I am all over the place sometimes and don't articulate things super well. I am sure it would be easier (and more coherent) if I just followed someone who was articulate and had a well layed out view and regurgitated what they said.
    I enjoy Gad Saad in small doses. He's awful on social media, nearly unhinged but when he debates or conducts interviews he's brilliant.

I'm also a Jordan Peterson fan although I stay away from any of his religious talks. He's fighting a meaningful fight here in Canada. I didn't think his debates with Sam Harris were very good for him, Sam tore him up on religion I felt. Generally not a very good idea to debate Sam.

David Pakman is much more left than all the others on that list but he had a beautiful takedown of Reza Aslan.

Dave Rubin used to work with the Young Turks but had a falling out after Ben Affleck attacked Sam Harris on Bill Maher's show. I think you'd like Dave Rubin and his show, check it out. He's a classic liberal as well, has some interesting interviews.

I think you actually do a good job of expressing your thoughts.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 12-28-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the question i asked might be too vague. a better question is are there any areas in which you find yourself siding with the democratic stance and not the republican stance? globally, economically, culturally, etc.
    I am extremely anti-New left. The whole movement is based on premises concerning human society, behavior and biology that are just flat out wrong IMO. I think is is very dangerous movement and will lead to increasing unstable and unviable society.

Financially/Economically I would probably lean more Democrat. I definitely think the rich shouldn't be stealing all the money/resources from the rest of us, and leaving the environment in ruins in the process, which seems to be the Republican economic plan.

Despite my extreme reservations with identity politics and social engineering the Democrats seem to be ok with, I don't see any scenario where I would vote for Trump in 3 years, based on how this year has gone.

Comments

blake: interesting, i had you pegged wrong

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can we rename this thread: The news veriminaard and his fellow Jews ignore because it does not fit their narrative?
    Haha.

This is only covered in the Israeli media until Anti-war finally picked it up. I was going to post it but didn't get around to it. I read Israeli media since everything in the US MSM's is made by Carnies and meant to be consumed by the Rubes, Rubes = Americans.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2017/12/28/u...-against-iran/
    US, Israel Sign Secret Deal to Cooperate Against Iran
    Mid-December Deal Established Several Teams to Target Iran.
    Israeli media is reporting a secret deal was negotiated and signed by the Trump and Netanyahu governments regarding what they described as “the Iranian threat,” pledging full cooperation with one another in targeting Iran in various ways. Negotiated behind closed doors, The deal was a series of memorandums of understanding negotiated through National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster which will see the establishment of multiple teams of both US and Israeli officials charged with targeting different aspects of Iran, from their civilian nuclear program to their defensive missile systems.

This is ultimately expected to result in “steps on the ground,” though the exact details of what this means are unclear. Both Trump and Netanyahu’s governments appear to have designs on confrontation with Iran, potentially military confrontation.
    Hello! They're trying to lie us into another unnecessary and disastrous war.

Official music vid of the Trump admin.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-29-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A few headlines fr one of my newest and favorite sites, bookmark it. Yes it's credible.
    https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english

US signals open-ended military presence in Syria, asks for 'patience' on Assad's removal
    Despite Trump arguing against his predecessors' military interventions while running as a candidate, his presidency has brought about an open-ended military presence in Syria
    Wait, what, we're in another war for Israel, we're removing Assad? Yep, anything for Israel, I'm going to throw up.
    More than 100,000 Syrian children 'displaced by fighting in the past month'

Jailed Saudi tycoon Prince Alwaleed bin Talal 'offers to pay up' for freedom
    If released you know he's going to come after that dude in charge, what a wild story. He better watch his back.
    Apartheid, yada, yada: Seinfeld photographed holding machine gun at Israeli 'shoot-a-Palestinian' camp
    The most overrated and overpaid comic of all time ainec. He'd be nothing w/o Larry David.
    Israel's war on African refugees is inspiring white supremacists
    Lol this dude David Sheen he lives in Israel but has to write for the Arab media.
    and last but not least
    US-Pakistan relations nosedive following Trump Twitter outburst
    India better wake the fuck up, Israel's coming to drink their milk, infiltrate their media, get tensions between them and Pakistan stoked and sell em weapons aka divide and conquer. This is what this is all about, Nikki Haley's probably an Israeli asset and her real name is Nimrata Randhawa and she's Indian and i think fr India. Weird huh... I really hope they're not setting up a nuclear false flag, scary.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is a really good piece, I really can't believe what the Israeli general said about Iran but it gives you some insight into how Israel views other countries, including us. We're the ones who went back on our word and violated our agreement w Iran, that's a huge blow to our credibility. I don't know how anyone can possibly support Israel, I really don't.

I'm really starting to think it was Israel who rigged our election, is it a coincidence that they have their most loyal cleaner (mueller) handling the FBI investigation, i think not.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Fps and verminnerd grown on u, thats the master plan.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Haha there's only one group with a master plan.
    Anyways
    That video from CNN and the Democrat's is interesting, they're just happy he's slowing the flood immigrants, even the black people. It's to bad the Democrats wont adopt a tough immigration policy. Here's what's coming. comment fr reddit.
    All 3 times the Republicans had complete control of government in the last 100 years, Senate, Congress and President, for over 4 years, it has resulted in the greatest financial collapses in the last 100 years.
    Don't think so?

The Panic of 1907…… Markets fell over 43% before bottoming out).....Complete GOP control from 1901 to 1913
    The Great Depression, 1929..... fueled by the unsustainable laissez-faire (unregulated) polices of the roaring 20’s......Complete GOP control from 1921 to 1933

The Financial crisis of 2007-2008....Complete GOP control from 2001 to 2007
    Check it out here if you don't believe it (Wikipedia divisions of US government).
    While you're checking Wikipedia, notice what happened between 1933 and 1995 when the Democrats had complete control of the Congress and the Senate for all but 2 years.....What happened?
    America created the largest most prosperous middle Class the world had every seen...inequality was at an all time low and wages were at an all time high.
    It wasn't until 1995 When the Gingrich Republicans took over congress for the first time in over 60 years (with his contract with On America) that inequality started to skyrocket and the American standard of living began to sink.
    Read more about it here: Every “Unified Republican Government” Ever Has Led to a Financial Crash
    Want to bet what 4 + years of Republican control lead by Trump is gonna bring?
    Which begs the question, why does the GOP even exist with such a shit track record? Immigration and propaganda.

So yea, it's clear that the majority of Americans agree with Trump's stance on immigration, what was up with the bizarre response to Trump's shithole comment. The entire MSM, all talk shows and MS website. It seemed as if every single person on the planet was deeply offended. Lol at Anderson Cooper on Conan saying Haiti's one of the richest countries he's ever visited and lol at sell out and Kushner supporter Cory Booker's fake outrage.
    here's what's behind it.

This is the perfect time and perhaps the last opportunity for the Dem party and the MSM to credibly switch positions on immigration and get on solid ground.

Edit: Speaking of GOP propaganda, this FISA memo they're going crazy over has the all the makings of a Benghazi caliber nothing burger.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-20-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is literally news the MSM ignores bla bla bla...

Take a guess which country?
    38 Murders In First Six Days Of 2018
    The murder tally continues to spiral as police figures show at least 38 homicides have been committed since the start of the year.

Police statistics show that for the first six days of the year, there were 38 murders, 16 shootings and 17 robberies.

This is compared with 23 murders, 18 shootings and 16 robberies over the similar period last year.
    Country X closed 2017 with 1,616 murders, one of the highest homicide figures on record.

Town X in the western section of Area X led with 335 murders, followed by Town Y with 168 and Town Z with 147.
    So this isn't a war zone or a dispute between rival gangs, it appears to be just another week in paradise.

Here's what happening in Germany. Just the facts and unreported in German and the US media.
    9:55

Cliffs: The debates over, just say no to black and/or Muslim refugees. Final answer? Yes, final answer.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Malia Obama is spotted smiling and chatting with her upper class British boyfriend who enjoys a cigarette in New York

-This is the top headline of the DailyMail this morning. Kinda speaks for itself.

I wonder how upsetting it is for the MSM and other race baiters here that the daughter of their black messiah gets fucked up rocking out to white people music and dates privileged rich white guys.

Load Metric
    Malia Obama is spotted smiling and chatting with her upper class British boyfriend who enjoys a cigarette in New York

-This is the top headline of the DailyMail this morning. Kinda speaks for itself.

I wonder how upsetting it is for the MSM and other race baiters here that the daughter of their black messiah gets fucked up rocking out to white people music and dates privileged rich white guys.

Well, she is 1/4 white.

Load Metric

MSM race baiter here; absolutely no one cares.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Remember Dr Steinlight, if not excellent video below.

Update: Anyways so what's he been up to, perhaps working for HIAS, not quite. I couldn't believe it but oddly enough supposedly he's reached the same conclusion as me. Support, esp Jewish support for all this immigration is insane. I guess the SPLC attacked him as a white supremacist, which is pretty weird to say the least. Idk what he's up to but here's a few quotes.

“African-Americans have fallen off [leftist Jews`] moral radar screen. They don`t exist anymore. The new fashion is Hispanics. Jews and blacks didn`t work out very well. So Jews ran on. Jews are always dying to dialogue and to be loved by everyone. Now they`ve gone running off to the next multicultural context….”

“I was …AJC`s [American Jewish Committee] representative at the National Immigration Forum, the chief body in this country pushing for open borders and amnesty. It`s a really bad group of people. I rarely use the word unAmerican. I was brought up in a home where that was associated with Joseph McCarthy, but I will use `unAmerican` to describe these people.

“The constituents of this body are mostly ethnic identity groups that are all separatists. They don`t believe there is any such thing as America or Americans or American cultures. It`s merely a bunch of aggrieved diaspora communities and sometimes they fall out with each other because they argue about who is more aggrieved. The only white people who were members of this were Jews…

“…These are the kind of Jews who want to be citizens of the world. They want to be cosmopolitan, and we know how cosmopolitanism ended up for Jews under Stalin. I wish these Jews would understand that even if you want to be that, they`re not going to buy it. They`re not going to take you. They`re not interested in you anymore. They hate your guts.”

“They don`t understand that this country is pretty much the only place we`ve got apart from Israel where we are not tolerated guests in somebody else`s house. Where we are home and we are equal.

“Showing love to this country is appropriate and not doing it is blind ingratitude and incredibly stupid and endangering Jewish interests.”

“My views on immigration evolved. I didn`t start out believing in lower levels of immigration or change in criteria for immigration. Jews are pathetically ignorant of their own immigration history. Jews for the most part were refugees, not immigrants.

“I started out thinking that immigration is the great American story. It was all very emotional. Then going to those meetings at the National Immigration Forum and seeing who those people were pushing for open borders… I would become sickened going to those meetings and I would leave trembling with rage. That`s rare for me.”
    I don`t think they see themselves as American. One`s fundamental sense of civic identity, how one sees oneself in relation to the polity, is the driving force in this debate.

“I am an American. My first identity is as an American. My primary identity is as an American. My first concern is the well being of my fellow citizens.

“Immigration is a zero-sum game. You have to pick sides. For me, it is simple. I pick first my countrymen. I think that those on the other side don`t care…there is an animus against this country. Their over-sympathizing with Mexicans or Central Americans is an expression of their disdain for America even though that disdain is impacting the least among us.

“God spare us all from tikkun olam Jews. The rural white poor in this country, they despise. They no longer particularly like blacks because their self-loathing love was not requited. Right now they think they can patronize hispanics.

“Jews are disproportionately involved in every kind of insanity.”
    He has some other recent and very anti immigration quotes out there, hmmm idk.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-21-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Media assessment
    Clearly immigration's the hottest issue in American politics and has been for a couple years aka the entire 2016 election.
    This forum's dominated by political discussions and most here are avid consumers of all things political from all platforms. So here's a lil self experiment you can try just to see if the media's keeping you informed on the FACTS.
    I'm going to post some charts and graphs on immigration fr 2000 - 2016 behind the spoiler tags.
    Before revealing them here's a few questions you can answer in your head just to see if you're informed.

Approximately how many immigrants, Illegal and legal settled in the US in say 2015?

If you had to guess, on average how many immigrants per year, Illegal and legal do you think settled in the US from 2000 - 2016?

What year holds the record for the most I and L immigrants in US history? Approx how many?

Are the overwhelming majority of immigrants from the same region or is it spread out somewhat evenly? Europe Africa, middle east, mexico, latin america non mexico etc.

1.8 Million Immigrants Likely Arrived in 2016, Matching Highest Level in U.S. History
    Numbers show 53 percent increase compared to low point in 2011More than one million new immigrants (legal and illegal) settled in the country in the first six months of 2016. This represents a 13 percent increase over the same period in 2015, a 21 percent increase over 2014, and a 53 percent increase over 2011, when new immigration reached a low point after the recession.
    The 1.03 million new immigrants who came in the first six months of 2016 is larger than the number of immigrants who came in all of 2011.
    Based on past patterns, it seems almost certain that when data becomes available for all of 2016 it will show 1.8 million new immigrants arrived in 2016, matching 1999 — the largest number of new immigration in a single year in American history.1 (See Figure 1.)
    The data also shows that 1.6 million new immigrants settled in the country in 2015 — the most in 15 years.2 (See Figure 1.)
    The 1.8 million immigrants who likely came in 2016 and the 1.6 million who came in 2015 are a continuation of a dramatic rebound in immigration since 2011. In 2014, 1.5 million came, in 2013 it was 1.3 million, in 2012 it was 1.2 million, and in 2011 1.1 million new immigrants settled in the country.
    Sending regions showing the most dramatic increase in new arrivals between 2011 and 2015 are Central America (up 132 percent), South America (up 114 percent), the Caribbean (up 64 percent), and the Middle East and South Asia (both up 52 percent). South Asia includes India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.3 (See Figure 2 and Table 1.)
    The dramatic increase in new immigrants settling in the United States in recent years is primarily driven by the nation’s generous legal immigration system for both long-term temporary visa holders (e.g. guestworkers and foreign students) and new permanent residents (green card holders).
    There is evidence that the arrival of new illegal immigrants may have also rebounded in the last few years. The number of new, less-educated, younger immigrants arriving each year from Latin America roughly doubled from 2011 to 2016. However, the level remains well below what it was before the recession. (See Figure 4.)
    The decision to admit large numbers of unaccompanied minors, as well as minors traveling with adults, likely accounts for some of the increase in new illegal immigration, particularly from Central America.5
    I remember that, everyone that had a relative in the US was sending their kids to live with them. There was people making trips and coming back with their relatives kids. The immigrants can bring their family and they weren't in the goy version of the official immigrant stats, dirty accounting trick.

In the Steinlight Piece they had polling that the overwhelming majority of Americans supported a 10 year total halt on immigration but it wasn't good for them and it was decided that under no circumstances should they ever allow this policy. They run alot of opinion polls to stay a step ahead. Now Steinlight's screaming from the mountain tops, halt all immigration and the SPLC doesn't know who he is, it's a disgusting deception. We save their ass in ww2, next thing you know these snakes are working behind the scenes against our will like this. That being said, he was somewhat reasonable compared to whatever Citizens United corporate sponsored shill we probably have now. These god damn corporations and their puppets will destroy the US if we allow them and it's the bottom of the 9th and we're down huge.

All the charts graphs and facts you could possibly want, this is the one and iirc only but certainly the top immigration research center in the US. founded in 1985.
    https://cis.org/Report/18-Million-Im...vel-US-History
    Note; That Dr Pierce video about Dr Steinlight's 26 page immigration paper is from this site and still available and def an interesting read. https://cis.org/Jewish-Stake-America...ing-Demography
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-22-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Confession: I was reflecting back on some of the hurtful things i've said and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Omg I'm racist, I'm antisimitic, I'm a bigot, I'm a hate filled monster! I've even caused other members to boycott.
    This is not how i was raised!

When I think about the hurtful things i've said to sonatine, Bigdick and Sanlamar I break down in tears, again. For two whole days I've been crying my eyes out, I'm literally out of tears.
    Please forgive me, so sorry
    Name:  ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  79.5 KB

To make it up to everyone (as if that's possible) I dedicate my life to supporting all the things I've hurt and despised. Mainly Israel, black and Muslim refugees. So sorry.
    Going viral on Reddit.
    Show some love for the brave El Al pilots who are refusing to deport the African refugees in Israel who just want to live in peace.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._eritrean_and/
    Much love to all the Rabbis who vow to protect African refugees from deportation the same way Ann Frank was protected from the Nazi scum.
    Please help.

Done, please sign. I love you HIAS

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This may be the most shocking post i've ever made. Damn it, Pierce is right every fucking time.
    Germany has the same immigration accounting trick as the US. For every immigrant allowed on the record their entire family can come in off the record but this journalist risked it all to tell the people and the video's blocked in Germany. Germany's almost a communist country Fucking treasonous bitch, she has this honest old lady look but in the vid when she's younger you'll see her true colors.
    Slow it down to 75% speed so you can absorb it all.
    Read all the comments.

http://www.silberjunge.de/merkel/
    Go to that YT channel and check the other videos. You'll see how far they go to hide the truth
    Fuck Merkel, I don't think I can vote democrat ever again. I'll vote for the most anti Israel candidate period.

Sweden there's talk of civil war, thank a Jew and their superiority complex
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-24-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Definition of genocide: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group.

Name:  DUUBL8OWkAAPrFC.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  198.8 KB

Load Metric
    Swedish man appears in court after killing three people...

Name:  DUZ02XXW4AATmQE.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  26.9 KB

"Swedish"

Thread Information