Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Load Metric
    really todge you let this thing go 10 pages yet im banned from seeing the official ur child smokes clove cigarettes thread

Load Metric
    ELEVEN PAGES

Comments

donkdowndonedied: Todd post restrict chicken hands.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Whether you agree or disagree with Verminaards's post, it was well reasoned, cogent, topical and concise.

donkdowndonedied's response is opinionated, verbose, ill-informed, and frankly unimpressive.

DDDD, this was a piss-poor effort. You're better than this so fucking be better. I'm tired of reading weak shit like this on the forum.
    Sean Hannity viewer alert.

This whole thread is opinionated, the 1st post said the "MSM" (AKA the real news) didn't cover this serial killer.
    I DVR NBC and ABC every night, and both of them not only covered it, but was a top story, so how exactly is that "well reasoned, cogent, topical and concise"?

Topical maybe, only because Trump, (the biggest liar anyone has ever met), calls any story he doesn't like, fake news.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

wrong as usual

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    There probably shouldn't be a nation of mostly European Jewish refugees in today's Middle East. But there is. Blame British Imperialism if you want, but it happened. Europeans wiped out most of their Jews, and didn't know what to do with the survivors, and some Zionists came along and gave the an easy route out of it, and they took it, and shipped their Jews off, and here we are.

And today they are fighting a very hostile enemy for control of a very small amount of lands, and no-one is offering them any right of return and they wouldn't want to if they could. Given these realities, Israel's actions are not too surprising or outrageous at all. If you think they are, then you just don't have a very good understanding of their psychology as a nation.

At the individual or societal level, most peoples actions are rationale and moral from their perspective, and if you find they aren't from your perspective, it probably means your perspective is very different than theirs.
    The idea that what the Jews do in Isreal+areas is ok because of WWII (which is about to be 100 years ago and many generations) is completely nonsensical. That line of reasoning can be used to justify endless shit. It wasn't Palestinians who had anything to do with it.

It is just your jewish biases wanting you to overlook what others find offensive for such a country. It has little to do with their security and more about people who don't have shit wanting free land. That is a problem in itself all over, but the way it is handled in Israel/Palestine is wrong. The rest of the world has passed up such behavior.

I agree the US may still attack other countries over bullshit reasons, but we haven't colonized in 100 years. Not sure of any European country either that does that sort of thing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like I said before, in addition to the basic US websites like CNN and USA Today, I go to Daily Mail, cause they will cover most US based stories more in depth and in a less biased fashion than the US media will. I don't actually go to the right wing fake news sites like Breitbart and Fox News at all, instead I rely on Sonatine to tell me what is going on there.

Came upon this interesting story in Daily Mail today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Hezbollah.html

-In case you didn't know, Daily Mail has no love for Trump or the Republican Party, and they are objectively very critical of him as there is a lot to be critical about, although not in a deranged fashion like CNN. I checked out CNN and there is nothing there about this either, not surprisingly.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    There probably shouldn't be a nation of mostly European Jewish refugees in today's Middle East. But there is. Blame British Imperialism if you want, but it happened. Europeans wiped out most of their Jews, and didn't know what to do with the survivors, and some Zionists came along and gave the an easy route out of it, and they took it, and shipped their Jews off, and here we are.

And today they are fighting a very hostile enemy for control of a very small amount of lands, and no-one is offering them any right of return and they wouldn't want to if they could. Given these realities, Israel's actions are not too surprising or outrageous at all. If you think they are, then you just don't have a very good understanding of their psychology as a nation.

At the individual or societal level, most peoples actions are rationale and moral from their perspective, and if you find they aren't from your perspective, it probably means your perspective is very different than theirs.
    The idea that what the Jews do in Isreal+areas is ok because of WWII (which is about to be 100 years ago and many generations) is completely nonsensical. That line of reasoning can be used to justify endless shit. It wasn't Palestinians who had anything to do with it.

It is just your jewish biases wanting you to overlook what others find offensive for such a country. It has little to do with their security and more about people who don't have shit wanting free land. That is a problem in itself all over, but the way it is handled in Israel/Palestine is wrong. The rest of the world has passed up such behavior.

I agree the US may still attack other countries over bullshit reasons, but we haven't colonized in 100 years. Not sure of any European country either that does that sort of thing.
    I never said it was ok. It is just reasonably given the circumstances. I also think the Jihadist position is reasonable given their goals and circumstances, but it isn't ok either. And if I think it is going to come down to them or me, I am going to choose me.

I am probably going to be done with you in this thread after this post. I don't think you even really read my posts or can dissect them with any clarity. Ten posts ago, I was a Jewish self-hater and now I have pro Jewish biases. You are fumbling and all over the place. The problem is you have checked me off in your "Jew" box in your mind and have made a lot of assumptions about what my posts are saying, without really reading them, based on that. This probably works well enough most of the time (just like I can check off the radical leftist box for Sonatine and Barry and know what he is going to say on most issues without really reading his posts), but it is failing you miserably in this instance.

Comments

varys: [x] JEW

Gold
    Load Metric

I never said it was ok. It is just reasonably given the circumstances. I also think the Jihadist position is reasonable given their goals and circumstances, but it isn't ok either. And if I think it is going to come down to them or me, I am going to choose me.

I am probably going to be done with you in this thread after this post. I don't think you even really read my posts or can dissect them with any clarity. Ten posts ago, I was a Jewish self-hater and now I have pro Jewish biases. You are fumbling and all over the place. The problem is you have checked me off in your "Jew" box in your mind and have made a lot of assumptions about what my posts are saying, without really reading them, based on that. This probably works well enough most of the time (just like I can check off the radical leftist box for Sonatine and Barry and know what he is going to say on most issues without really reading his posts), but it is failing you miserably in this instance.
    One can be a self-loathing jew and still be biased pro-Israel. There are tons of weirder things in the world. You obviously get very angry when anyone complains about Israel, yet your reasoning is sketchy to say the least. My gf is jewish and has a love/hate thing going with "her people". You're going to need to do better to demonstrate me being "all over the place".

All you've done is said everyone get their info from the media and they don't know the truth that you know. Something like that. I do read what you say. You just don't like my criticisms and don't really have a very good response except to begrudgingly agree that what Israel is doing some things wrong. All I did was take your thoughts to a logical conclusion. Glad to hear you can agree Israel isn't 100% justified in what they're continually doing. I broke it down to 3 reasons why Israel gets more shit than a place like Sudan/Syria. That was a direct response to your continued assertion that everyone is just brainwashed by the media. You didn't respond to them, because you really can't...

It is also amusing how you jump to all sorts of conclusions about how people feel about various other atrocities. In your world, no one can criticize Israel because they are somehow a hypocrite because they didn't also criticize all this other list of places. It is nonsense. Yet I don't read or understand what you say... lol ooook

Platinum
    Load Metric

The left has to adopt a policy of Ok that's enough immigration., it's the only reason the GOP wins elections.
    The GOP wins and out of spite and corruption cuts programs for minorities and working class whites and gives it to their rich donors. Which makes crime skyrocket which is the whole reason white people voted for the GOP in the first place. Then the people vote dems again and in good faith the brainwashed fembots push for unlimited non white immigration.
    Back and forth we go on this downward spiral.
    Everyone knows who's behind the subversion, actually no they don't smh.

There's been a terrible mistake, the Palestinian are Jews!
    I request that Israel and countries around the world recognize the Palestinian as Jews and to update their DNA database to include Palestinians.
    Not clickbait, watch it.

Verimard what about the kids? A kid in a wheelchair got killed yesterday, so sad.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-18-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

One can be a self-loathing jew and still be biased pro-Israel. There are tons of weirder things in the world. You obviously get very angry when anyone complains about Israel, yet your reasoning is sketchy to say the least. My gf is jewish and has a love/hate thing going with "her people". You're going to need to do better to demonstrate me being "all over the place".

All you've done is said everyone get their info from the media and they don't know the truth that you know. Something like that. I do read what you say. You just don't like my criticisms and don't really have a very good response except to begrudgingly agree that what Israel is doing some things wrong. All I did was take your thoughts to a logical conclusion. Glad to hear you can agree Israel isn't 100% justified in what they're continually doing. I broke it down to 3 reasons why Israel gets more shit than a place like Sudan/Syria. That was a direct response to your continued assertion that everyone is just brainwashed by the media. You didn't respond to them, because you really can't...

It is also amusing how you jump to all sorts of conclusions about how people feel about various other atrocities. In your world, no one can criticize Israel because they are somehow a hypocrite because they didn't also criticize all this other list of places. It is nonsense. Yet I don't read or understand what you say... lol ooook
    You are the one getting personal with all the name calling and insults. I am not calling you and names or insulting you. So sounds like you are the one getting angry. I am just trying to have a discussion, which is hard because you frankly aren't a very nice person. If this was real life, and you called me the names you called me in this thread, you would be dead to me. I give people a little more latitude with rudeness and nastiness online, but you are pushing it.

Anyways, I call it like I see it. I am not even talking about you specifically. I am talking generally everyone freaks out and has a negative opinion on Israel, but it is crickets when anything else bad happens in the world. Every other day a mosque or church is blown up somewhere in the Islamic world, with hundreds dead, and for the most part crickets. Some legless Palestinian protestor gets killed and it is blowing up Facebook, Twitter, CNN, etc for days. Clearly there is a weird obsession with Israel that goes beyond the reasons you are giving IMO. Just calling it like I see it.

Load Metric
    We don't seem to be getting enough reporting on how much this new tax bill benefits the people that are writing the bill. I've seen a few tidbits here and there, but it should be wall to wall. Corruption is a good bi-partisan story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    We don't seem to be getting enough reporting on how much this new tax bill benefits the people that are writing the bill. I've seen a few tidbits here and there, but it should be wall to wall. Corruption is a good bi-partisan story.
    ???. Where do you get your news? I see it being accurately criticized every day on every news related website online and on TV (It probably isn't criticized much on Fox News, but I don't really go there). Also, lots of (completely fair) criticism on twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms, and talk about it a lot IRL too.

I am sure there is a lot of bi-partisan corruption that isn't being discussed. But I don't think you chose a good example.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Someone told me that this bill over 4 years would save Trump and his family $3B. This is probably an exaggeration, but the point stands. I just hope the Democrats can find a legitimate candidate that will stand up to the anti-white racists and bigots in their own constituency so white people will actually vote for them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Yep, this country will resemble the Soviet Union after the oligarchs robbed aka privatized everything. The timing of this FCC thing was no coincidence imo, a welcome distraction.

With all the info available on the internet, how can these god damned Republican voters be so fucking dumb, it's shocking. Dem voters aren't much better but these right wingers are in another universe. I was just looking at all these people claiming the Cali fires are the result of some direct energy weapon, they're sincere and they really believe it. Absolutely no chance it's related to man made climate or even a totally unrelated drought and high winds. Nope it's some sort of direct energy weapon, case closed. That's probably how we ended up with all these crazy religions. smh.

Nobody's talking about Citizens United either, um yea Debbie WS, Schumer and Kamala Harris are fighting for us...
    I better stop there, everybody's already cucked into not even acknowledging these unfiltered truth bombs, hahah. That's fine, you're not used to it, this is a slow process.

Comments

splitthis: Agree

Load Metric
    Fucking Mossad.

(((again)))

https://squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/

Comments

varys: Same joke, still not funny. Get fat again maybe?

Gold
    Load Metric

You are the one getting personal with all the name calling and insults. I am not calling you and names or insulting you. So sounds like you are the one getting angry. I am just trying to have a discussion, which is hard because you frankly aren't a very nice person. If this was real life, and you called me the names you called me in this thread, you would be dead to me. I give people a little more latitude with rudeness and nastiness online, but you are pushing it.

Anyways, I call it like I see it. I am not even talking about you specifically. I am talking generally everyone freaks out and has a negative opinion on Israel, but it is crickets when anything else bad happens in the world. Every other day a mosque or church is blown up somewhere in the Islamic world, with hundreds dead, and for the most part crickets. Some legless Palestinian protestor gets killed and it is blowing up Facebook, Twitter, CNN, etc for days. Clearly there is a weird obsession with Israel that goes beyond the reasons you are giving IMO. Just calling it like I see it.
    Snowflake, what are you talking about? You've been incredibly dismissive of other views and I called you tard or whatever over it. Yes, I'm not a nice person, but I've engaged you in a sincere manner. You complain about name calling, but I didn't call you one name in the post you just responded to. I stuck with the discussion.

Ok.. I did call you a Snowflake but really, your playing the victim card is a bit silly in this context. If you want to be taken seriously, don't just blanket all views contrary to yours as nonsense.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just a verifiable fact lest one thinks I'm racist or antisemitic. I ran into this right after I wrote that piece about Jewish Mafia, Putin and America. I can't share the twitter feed @ twitter purge but Canada's probably getting fucked.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...rison-sentence

Trump issues first commuted prison sentence

other headlines
    Trump donates third quarter paycheck to battling opioid epidemic Bullshit, do a follow up and verify.

White House maintenance orders reveal cockroaches, ants and mice infestations Probably Mossad or Russian insect robots, lol maintenance workers can't figure out why they won't die

CEO says late changes to Senate tax-cut bill ‘wipes out' what Trump has done for coal
    Abortion fight threatens Collins deal, risks shutdown
    Dem appears to win recount in key Virginia House race by single vote
    Abortion fight threatens Collins deal, risks shutdown
    Dem appears to win recount in key Virginia House race by single vote
    00:0500:37
    TheHill.com
    Autoplay: On | Off
    President Trump on Wednesday issued his first commuted sentence for a federal prisoner, freeing Sholom Rubashkin, the former owner of the country’s largest kosher meat-processing plant who in 2009 was sentenced to 27 years in prison for a litany of financial crimes.

The commutation had bipartisan support from lawmakers and had become a cause among many leading voices in the legal community, petitioning the Obama and Trump administrations to draw attention to a sentence they said was wildly disproportionate to the crime that had been committed.
    Every time...

Oh yea, they own both parties, all the media and many corporations.

MSM: Hey Goy, Trump's a Nazi, a white supremacist, a member of the KKK.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-21-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gunman, 51, is shot dead by cops after shooting rampage targeting officers that began near Pennsylvania's state Capitol Building
    Ahmed Aminamin El-Mofty, 51, allegedly went on a shooting spree on Friday
    Authorities said that he specifically targeted police officers during the spree
    A state trooper was wounded during the second shooting incident
    El-Mofty was then killed during a shootout with local and state police

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz526wdk65o
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-Found this story on Daily Mail front page. No mention on CNN front page. Not surprising. Doesn't fit the preferred narrative in 10 different ways.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gunman, 51, is shot dead by cops after shooting rampage targeting officers that began near Pennsylvania's state Capitol Building

-Found this story on Daily Mail front page. No mention on CNN front page. Not surprising. Doesn't fit the preferred narrative in 10 different ways.
    The hard part is figuring out the relevance. One cop was "wounded". News is on ABC and Fox with FOX already doing multiple stories. What is the expectation on a story where no one is killed? It seems fair to suggest FOX does same thing as CNN but in opposite direction.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The hard part is figuring out the relevance. One cop was "wounded". News is on ABC and Fox with FOX already doing multiple stories. What is the expectation on a story where no one is killed? It seems fair to suggest FOX does same thing as CNN but in opposite direction.

I dont know what is more telling about the perverseness of the times we live in. That CNN won't cover a story of a Muslim immigrant going on a shooting spree after cops or that you don't think it is even a story worth reporting.

100% if this man was a white Christian male this story is the top headline of CNN and every other MSM outlet.

Also, if I am making a point about the MSM and your response has the words "Fox News" in it, then you are conceding I am right.

Gold
    Load Metric

I dont know what is more telling about the perverseness of the times we live in. That CNN won't cover a story of a Muslim immigrant going on a shooting spree after cops or that you don't think it is even a story worth reporting.

100% if this man was a white Christian male this story is the top headline of CNN and every other MSM outlet.

Also, if I am making a point about the MSM and your response has the words "Fox News" in it, then you are conceding I am right.
    From the above you think it is news-worthy because he is muslim. I'm not so sure a cop being shot at is worthy of national news and I sure don't think him being muslim makes it different.

Until there is a conspiracy, does one nut bag make it worth being on the frontpage of any news I'd want to see? Uuuuuuhhhhh , no.

Some "shooting spree". You sound like a liberal arguing for gun control lol.

Comments

Tellafriend: disingenous as fuck red rep
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 12-23-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information