Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I get it. You can't articulate your reasons because you don't have any. You would probably have to look it up. You are coming from a completely emotional place. You feel there is some difference in the Syrian and Palestinian situation explaining why European countries are so ready to resettle Syrian refugees, but have allowed millions of Palestinians to wallow in refugee camps for generations, but you don't know what that reason is. And you feel that Israel is uniquely culpable in crimes against humanity justifying your outrage against them in particular. But you would have to look up reasons to justify your feelings, instead of the other way around.

I am cynical and believe the Palestinian people are pawns in a geopolitical "wars" involving the entire world, and that is why they are being kept exactly where they are in horrible situations. I think the entire UN argument for "right of return" is completely fake and insincere, which is why there is no political movement for "right of return" for any other refugee population, including those that have happened in the last 70 years since the Palestinian refugee situation started.

If you are being honest with yourself you have to admit from an objective view it is pretty inconsistent that Palestinian refugees have been living in camps for generations, where so many other refugee populations, including Arab ones right next door, are being relocated. There are no UN resolutions demanding that Syria, Iran and Iraq give "right of return" to their refugees. Instead the international community is working towards relocating these millions of people. But due to geopolitics, the Palestinian peoples are uniquely being forced to live in camps and are being sacrificed for a bigger cause, with that cause being muting Israeli/US power and political influence in the Middle East.
    Arab/Jewish population in Israel 1914 - 2005
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It's hard to take you seriously when you present such rubbish as fact.
    I could perhaps understand a slight error or exaggeration, but to pull over 4,000,000 Arabs out of your arse to prove your point, clearly tells me you know very little about the situation.

You really should apologize for presenting such an egregious untruth as fact.

I was merely pointing out the error of your continued belief that Jews in Israel barely hold a majority right now.
    Ok. Fine. Jews in Israel hold a significantly more sizably majority than I represented. That doesn't change any of my arguments or observations in gross inconsistencies in the whole Palestinian refugee narrative.

Notice I am not apologizing for Israel or trying to claim they are acting in a moral manner. I am merely observing they are not acting any different than a lot of other places, and I believe most of the international outrage is more about geopolitical maneuvering than any sincere interest in the plight of Palestinian refugees, or any sincere belief refugees deserve a right of return.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lauren Simonsen exposed

Now I have this song in my head haha.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Lauren Simonsen exposed

I had to look up who she is. Never even heard of her. I guess I have to step up my Canadian alt-right game.

Is this a concern for you, that Jews are going to covertly (or even not so covertly, see Ben Shapiro in the US) take over the alt right and remove themselves from the blame for the cultural Marxism problem in the Western world?

And yes, that song is catchy.

Load Metric
    fps posted that there are no jews worth under $1,000,000 and you take him seriously? i don't think he's trolling. i think he actually believes this

thanks trump

Comments

FPS_Russia: haha using obv sarcasm to discredit me, anyways my buddy Blake is back, how about a toast...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    fps posted that there are no jews worth under $1,000,000 and you take him seriously? i don't think he's trolling. i think he actually believes this

thanks trump
    I don't think he is trolling either. That is why I take him seriously. There are a lot of people who think the way he does, and if you just call them stupid and dismiss them all you do is polarize things further.

That being said, I am a Jew (I don't actively practice Judaism, but by most people's definition of a Jew I would fall in that category, I could certainly claim right of return and emigrate and become a citizen of Israel if I wanted to) and live in Los Angeles and know a lot of Jews (including family members) and I would say the vast majority of them are worth more than $1M.

That being said, it is not like most of them are super wealthy and own media empires or banks. Rather, they are 3rd or 4th generation professionals (doctor/lawyer/accountant/dentist/professor/jeweler, whatever) who live relatively frugally and invest a lot of their income, where a lot of their wealth is inherited because their grandparents/parents invested and that was passed on to them. Hard to argue that is a bad thing.

In fact, IMO much of FPS_Russia's argument (that a lot of others share) can be boiled down to his opinion that Jews cynically promote destructive behavior in goyim they themselves don't partake in.

Load Metric
    so yall beat millions and millions of sperm to the egg only to log onto pfa and take fps_russia seriously?

Comments

The_Lurker: eighth wonder of the world
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lauren was just a warm up, stick around for the JFK redpill.

Load Metric
    Hella based slope...

Comments

Tellafriend: he's smarter than 90% of this membership

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lauren was just a warm up, stick around for the JFK redpill.
    I would want to check the Jew card in a few of Those claims (Merkel, really?), but otherwise point taken.

Why do you even resist? Seems like such a lost cause. According to you, Jews control both parties, MSM and the alt-right. Seems like the best move is to just join the tribe and enjoy the ride.

You are either already circumcised or at least ok with it, right? If you have an anteater and aren’t willing to get a trim that is probably a dealbreaker, but otherwise seems like the highest EV move.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I feel deceived, I've never heard that speech at the end.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    OF all the infamous historical figures to try to whitewash, Hitler has to be the hardest, because he was so clear in numerous writing and recorded speeches exactly what his plans were and exactly what his motives were. So it is always going to be a tough sell to spin it any other way.

Good luck

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's becoming clear Hitler and the German people are the most lied about people in history, ffs how many one sided lies have to be exposed before we halt the extortion of the German people and question everything.

Anyways after the blatant defamation of JO I feel the Jewish people should have a special obligation to the African people, the Jewish people know what it's like to be refugees.
    Uploaded minutes ago by haaretz.

facepalm, come on guys...

Blake

Look who reads my posts

Haha I better ad a JK, that guy smh
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-23-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lauren Simonsen exposed

YOU REALLY ARE A SUB HUMAN IQ HALFWIT ARENT YOU? YOU POST THIS VIDEO.....WHILE YOU POST COUNTLESS VIDEOS FROM A JEW AND CALL THEM GOSPEL. BROTHER NATHANIEL IS A JEW, MORON.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chaps I don't even know where to begin smh.
    I'm going to ignore your insults, I'm not going to try to explain my positions or attempt to prove you're the one who's clueless.

I think you need to pay attention to what's happening in your country, your boy Trudeau's steering down a dark, (no pun intended haha) well traveled path.

Oh and Chaps

A Shekel for the good Goy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jews issue warning to Poland?

likes 277
    dislikes 12,000
    Take it with a grain of salt but there's rumors on Pol that the major terror attack in England was on a Polish place.

Load Metric
    Name:  DXGAZ8YV4AEcm-X.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  140.5 KB

Load Metric
    Meanwhile in Syria...

Name:  DXZBmU2XUAIomid.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  186.0 KB
    Last edited by devidee; 03-05-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Meanwhile in Syria...

Name:  DXZBmU2XUAIomid.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  186.0 KB
    I don't get it. I am guessing that isn't Syria?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...475938843.html

If you go to Daily Mail or DrudgeReport, pretty much every day there is a video like this, and it is always a black/Puerto Rican guy beating up normally a white/Hispanic guy. Yet the American MSM will never touch a story like this. At most the local media will mention it and quickly move on. And you can guarantee that the SPLC isn't counting this on their hate crime statistic watchlist.

But if every once in a while something like this happens where it is the other way around, CNN is there on the scene stoking the racial fires, and they will even find out who the suspect is and will go through all his social media to see if he used the N word once. And if he did they are labeling it a hate crime and giving it full 24 hour coverage.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://af.reuters.com/article/afric...CN1GB23N-OZATP

In other news, the South African Parliament is in the process of passing a bill so that farm land can be taken from white farmers and redistributed to blacks with no compensation. I am not even exagerating, the redistribution is literally going to be along racial lines.

Good luck finding much coverage on this in the MSM. I obviously don't need to say how big a story this would be if it was the other way around. Anderson Cooper would be there right now and the UN would be holding emergency meetings to address the issue.

Thread Information