Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Title is self explanatory. I am going to start a running thread of all the stories that the MSM is ignoring or burying because it does not fit the narrative.

First up, as anyone who has been reading the news knows Tampa has had a serial killer that has murdered a few people and garnered quite a bit of national media intention. Anyways, apparently they have a suspect but he is black, so the story is being appropriately buried. I imagine if he was white it would be the top story of the CNN website, and the narrative would be about gun control. But as he is black, not interested. Move along, nothing to see here.

I actually found the story going through Daily Mail, where it was the second story on the page behind the daily Harry engagement stuff, which as I have said before is a good source to find US stories that our MSM buries for PC reasons.

I went through CNN and found nothing on this story. Not surprisingly, they are focusing their attentions on their running jihad against Trump.

Comments

HoodedN: Hmmm

MumblesBadly: What about a thread that has stories that Fox News avoids covering???

The_Lurker: oh ffs check your own bias

ToasterOven: you got plopped

PLOL: get plopped

Tellafriend: overdue

herbertstemple: Can PFA liberals handle the truth? Nooooooo.

jacosta24: Bleach

SrslySirius: *facepalm*

Sloppy Joe: Team Retard has its newest deputy

JimmyG_415: A thread dedicated to conspiracy theories? Good idea, I'll post "what Fox"news" doesn't tell you" on the same thread.

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

duped_samaritan: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?16148-The-news-the-MSM-ignores-because-it-does-not-fit-the-narrative&p=726686&viewfull=1#post726686

Serial Fail: You tard

Load Metric
    Funny how I just scoured Fox News' website and didn't see anything about it on there either. You have to do a Google search to find any story about it on their site.

And oh, btw...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/us/tam...son/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...llings-n824721

Neither news org avoided this story, it's just that the dipshit in charge is doing so much fucked up shit there's only so much time to report on stuff like this now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Funny how I just scoured Fox News' website and didn't see anything about it on there either. You have to do a Google search to find any story about it on their site.

And oh, btw...

Neither news org avoided this story, it's just that the dipshit in charge is doing so much fucked up shit there's only so much time to report on stuff like this now.
    Fox News is not journalism. It is news entertainment for old white people. The fact that it appears no-one can tell the difference anymore is a testament to how low real journalism has sunk IMO.

And regardless, they have their own motives for suppressing gun related homicide stories. Can we please stop it with the "better than Fox News" defense for the MSM?

Also, the news outlets know what they were doing. You had to do a google search to find that article, despite the fact you have probably been on the CNN website several times since the story came out. The media knows how people consume news on the internet and they know how to "report" stories in such a way so that it has as little impact as possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

And oh, btw...

Fox News is not journalism. It is news entertainment for old white people. The fact that it appears no-one can tell the difference anymore is a testament to how low real journalism has sunk IMO.

And regardless, they have their own motives for suppressing gun related homicide stories. Can we please stop it with the "better than Fox News" defense for the MSM?

Also, the news outlets know what they were doing. You had to do a google search to find that article, despite the fact you have probably been on the CNN website several times since the story came out. The media knows how people consume news on the internet and they know how to "report" stories in such a way so that it has as little impact as possible.
    This story was on the front page of CNN's website when it broke. I know because I saw it there. Also, I can't find screenshots of the front pages of these news orgs, but I'm sure it's out there and your theory that they are burying this can be easily debunked.

And they broke it on their Twitter feed too when he was taken down. Hardly trying to hide this shit.

Keep on fighting the "lol good" fight though.

Platinum
    Load Metric

This story was on the front page of CNN's website when it broke. I know because I saw it there. Also, I can't find screenshots of the front pages of these news orgs, but I'm sure it's out there and your theory that they are burying this can be easily debunked.

And they broke it on their Twitter feed too when he was taken down. Hardly trying to hide this shit.

So you showed me a picture of a Twitter picture of a McDonalds as "proof" the media doesn't purposefully hide details of non-white suspects? If the shooter had been white, 100% chance the twitter picture is of him and the headline is something along the lines of "white gunman who murdered 4 black victims apprehended". Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lets face it. The media has an agenda to show (mostly poor) white people in as bad a light as possible and to make non-white people be as prejudiced and bigoted against white people as they can be. Poor race relations is good for their business, so that is their goal. In this regard, Trump has been an absolute windfall and they have used him and his moronic racist tweets to make race relations as bad as they have ever been in my lifetime. And they are loving every second of it.

Load Metric

So you showed me a picture of a Twitter picture of a McDonalds as "proof" the media doesn't purposefully hide details of non-white suspects? If the shooter had been white, 100% chance the twitter picture is of him and the headline is something along the lines of "white gunman who murdered 4 black victims apprehended". Thank you for helping me prove my point.
    I guess you choose to ignore the fact that it was on their front page when the story broke.

And this was CNN's Twitter page... A fucking Tweet from them is as good as being on the front page of their website. It might even be more impactful considering it goes out to every single follower of CNN on Twitter.

You're kind of going full retard here dude.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: they dont call him vermintard for nothing

Load Metric

And oh, btw...

You do know that a Saudi Prince owns like 21% of fox news right?....... Oh that's right, you're a n-wordweed savant, I get it, you're still stuck in that false left right paradigm that is being propagated by your bubble of reality.

It's all shades of grey and fox news is not conservative just because they say they are.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Name:  alwaleed.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  338.6 KB

Where are your friends now..................Barry is still pulling for you tho...niggas get shot everyday b....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    The truth about CNN becomes the truth about verminaard, which everyone already knew.

Load Metric

Comments

ToasterOven:

sonatine: the first was white btw
    TRUMP 2024!

Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Because CNN covered this it means news has no agenda. Great lesson for the kids PFA.

Load Metric
    Everyone on this site plays the democrat/republican game specifically to annoy me. You realize based on other things that there is a zero percent chance that you can buy into this. It has been proven that even the alternative news media is just an extention of the elite but still in 2017 you guys are here arguing if Fox or CNN is the fake one. I guess being honest doesnt fit the PFA agenda.

Load Metric
    I can normally take this shit in stride but I woke up extra angry today. I'm sorry Grandma. I will do better.

Comments

varys: Grandma

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I can normally take this shit in stride but I woke up extra angry today. I'm sorry Grandma. I will do better.
    Calm down, nerd. OP specifically called out CNN for ignoring a story, and I then linked to a dozen articles from CNN about the story. And for some reason that's not a huge LOL to you?
    TRUMP 2024!

Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information