Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 583

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

  1. #321
    UN reveals that Israeli Defense Forces were maintaining regular contact with ISIS members

    http://www.awdnews.com/index/un-reve...-isis-members/

    (((obviously)))

  2. #322
    Remember goy, 'diversity' means no wypipo...

    Name:  DVtHii8VwAAmjer.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  84.8 KB

  3. #323
    Going viral, hidden cam footage from a SPLC meeting. It's a proven fact, in a democracy when you have total control of news and entertainment you can control the opinion of about 95% of the population. That's why they're talking as if you don't have a say in the matter, because you don't. How fuckin arrogant and not once in the decades gone by have they second guessed themselves or backed off on this decision, umm yeah.


    Then along came the internet and a bizarre turn of events in the 2016 election and here we are.

     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: The amount of time, you spend on total BS, is mind boggling.
    The Life of an American Jew
    in Racist Marxist Israel

    Written in 1985 by JACK BERNSTEIN
    A must read for all mankind. It's a quick read, maybe 20 to 30 mins.
    He gave his life to bring you this info, he was assassinated.
    https://ia802703.us.archive.org/20/i...Israel/RMI.pdf Page 16 is playing out in Syria right now.

  4. #324
    Name:  DV68rjuVAAA-hlD.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  64.9 KB


    (((obviously)))

  5. #325
    H.R.4918 "Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018"
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-.../4918/text?r=3
    Brad Schneider is former AIPAC lobbyist:

    SEC. 2. Findings.
    Congress finds the following:
    (1) White supremacists and other right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

    This bill creates offices within DHS, DOJ, and FBI that are required to monitor "white supremacist" groups. As we know, there are virtually no restrictions on surveillance, and the idea of freedom of speech or association is a joke.

    This bill seems to be a backdoor technique to create a secret police targeting ideology for monitoring (and mandatory monitoring coupled with mission creep will inevitably mean more "domestic terrorism" prosecutions regardless of merit–just budget incentive and mission creep there).
    It looks like the language was drafted to avoid outright saying "white supremacism is illegal." That could be struck down on various First Amendment grounds, but what the bill does instead is create offices with budgets that depend on monitoring and reporting activity of anything associated with "white supremacism."

    Take the budget incentives, the inevitable mission creep, essentially no surveillance restraints anymore, this means everything remotely connected to "white supremacism" even with absolutely no sign of any terrorist intent whatsoever will be targeted and as noted above, probably subject to a lot more prosecutions regardless of merit for "domestic terrorism." That's just how budgets/bureaucracy works. This is a backdoor secret police being created.
    As if AIPAC isn't in violation of FARA, they've been popped in espionage stings and the cases just disappear. To put it bluntly, we should not of ignored the fact that century after century after century our ancestors around the world kicked these people out a whopping 109 times (or is it 300 idk). We will pay dearly for that disrespect.

    How noble of them, just form a new secret police and name them the Cheka.
    In Russia they rounded up, raped tortured and killed the smartest Russian and anyone with leadership potential.
    In the USA and most other white countries they flood them with the rejects from the third world. They may be behind all this lead in the water, they're def. behind it's censorship in the media, still unreported. ffs Trump's loosening all the clean water protections.
    The result will be the same, a world of dumb slaves under their control

    or as Winston Churchill put it " this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development"...

    We're the USSA, look at Trump's insane budget. It's the same scam, control of the media, everything. They're just waiting for the collapse and they'll privatize everything like they did in Russia. FFS Trumps toll road scam is straight out of that German 'propaganda' movie I posted a while back. hahaha
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    and the biggest joke of all, Mueller, the member who flawlessly pulled off the massive Sept 11 cover up is running the 'investigation.' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-13-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    The Life of an American Jew
    in Racist Marxist Israel

    Written in 1985 by JACK BERNSTEIN
    A must read for all mankind. It's a quick read, maybe 20 to 30 mins.
    He gave his life to bring you this info, he was assassinated.
    https://ia802703.us.archive.org/20/i...Israel/RMI.pdf Page 16 is playing out in Syria right now.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  DV68rjuVAAA-hlD.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  64.9 KB


    (((obviously)))
    Obviously.

    Ironically, if the Jews were half as smart and diabolical as you and FPS attribute them to being, they would have taken care of this shit (driving out the Arabs) 65 years ago, so they wouldn't be in this spot.

  7. #327
    Oh and the stats the AIPAC shill is using is from the SPLC and they have Elliot Rodgers as a white supremacist. Even with that it's still way less than 1% of all murders. I'm telling you the emperor is butt ass naked.

    Chicago Police Commander shot and killed!
    Now don't go running your mouths about this til we find out the race of the shooter. In the unlikely event the shooter is white run this story for weeks, swastikas, graphics and scary music, you know the works, if he's black bury it on page 10 and that's good.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-13-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    The Life of an American Jew
    in Racist Marxist Israel

    Written in 1985 by JACK BERNSTEIN
    A must read for all mankind. It's a quick read, maybe 20 to 30 mins.
    He gave his life to bring you this info, he was assassinated.
    https://ia802703.us.archive.org/20/i...Israel/RMI.pdf Page 16 is playing out in Syria right now.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Oh and the stats the AIPAC shill is using is from the SPLC and they have Elliot Rodgers as a white supremacist. Even with that it's still way less than 1% of all murders. I'm telling you the emperor is butt ass naked.

    Chicago Police Commander shot and killed!
    Now don't go running your mouths about this til we find out the race of the shooter. In the unlikely event the shooter is white run this story for weeks, swastikas, graphics and scary music, you know the works, if he's black bury it on page 10 and that's good.
    Fox News is running the story and CNN isn't. That means the shooter is black.

     
    Comments
      
      FPS_Russia: yep

  9. #329
    They are running this, because they can't show every head of intelligence, confirm Russia isn't a hoax or a witch hunt.
    So they would look like fools covering what is really happening, for once.

    Fox is literally enemies of the state, the way they lie to you. Nixon would've got past watergate if he had a hannity.

    Intel chiefs warn of Russia threat to 2018 midterms


    The testimony from Coats, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Christopher Wray and other intelligence officials affirmed heightening fears across the country that Moscow’s influence in this fall’s elections could rival its meddling in 2016.
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-2018-midterms


    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Fox News is running the story and CNN isn't. That means the shooter is black.
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    They are running this, because they can't show every head of intelligence, confirm Russia isn't a hoax or a witch hunt.
    So they would look like fools covering what is really happening, for once.

    Fox is literally enemies of the state, the way they lie to you. Nixon would've got past watergate if he had a hannity.

    Intel chiefs warn of Russia threat to 2018 midterms


    The testimony from Coats, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Christopher Wray and other intelligence officials affirmed heightening fears across the country that Moscow’s influence in this fall’s elections could rival its meddling in 2016.
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-2018-midterms


    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Fox News is running the story and CNN isn't. That means the shooter is black.

    I am not defending Fox News. They are just the ying to CNN's yang. Both news organizations skew or ignore stories that don't fit their grand narratives.

  11. #331
    As far as the Russian meddling, if they really gave a fuck about the integrity of the elections they would focus on the admitted rigging during the primary against Bernie or they would focus on that software the the Mercers used or the Israeli control of our entire MSM and donations to our candidates.

    This whole Russia thing is about the Neocon Jews trying to turn two white countries against other. I'll be god damned if I'll lift a finger against any country because of something Bill Kristol and his gaggle of traitors claim. If Jews want war then sign up your sons and daughters.

    Speaking of Jews and media I was looking into to what media outlets Haim Saban was running. Ones Univision and the other is from Germany. That explains the censorship of immigrant crime. YT search Israel purges Africans and you'll see they've done it a couple times before. Jews aren't as smart as the media claims, they're the ultimate racists and think they are far superior to everyone else and that's it's ok to fleece the Goyim and that they will rule the world. They rely on nepotism, control of the media and they have a unique talent for manipulation and deception.

    Here's the Jews selling Europe and America on immigration as they kick them out of their own country. They're so good at looking you in eye and pretending they care as they plot your extinction. Move to fuckin Africa or come up off those Shekels if you care so much. They have to be held accountable for this.
    Good watch


    Oh it looks like we killed about 100 to 200 Russians, we're risking nuclear war for these ungrateful snakes. Trump just cut fppd stamps and added iirc $400 million more towards Israel. I was reading the opinion page on haaretz and some guys shitting on Trump for not doing enough.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hters-in-syria
    https://www.haaretz.com/u-s-strikes-...onth-1.5820224
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-14-2018 at 06:49 AM.
    The Life of an American Jew
    in Racist Marxist Israel

    Written in 1985 by JACK BERNSTEIN
    A must read for all mankind. It's a quick read, maybe 20 to 30 mins.
    He gave his life to bring you this info, he was assassinated.
    https://ia802703.us.archive.org/20/i...Israel/RMI.pdf Page 16 is playing out in Syria right now.

  12. #332

  13. #333
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    689
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,720
    This is now officially the shittyest thread on PFA, I feel violated after reading just a small fraction

     
    Comments
      
      The_Lurker: I will give you a hug, and it will be all better.
    jet flyin son of a gun

  14. #334

  15. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    This is now officially the shittyest thread on PFA, I feel violated after reading just a small fraction
    Why? FPS is in his own made up world and not much we can do about that. But I think the arguments I make are well thought out and backed by actual evidence, even if you don't like them because they are not politically correct. And Devidee can sometimes make a point with his trolling too, although he is hit or miss.

    I know you live in Europe somewhere so I am not sure what your exposure to American media is. Do you disagree it is not hugely biased with a clear agenda?

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  1518625101300.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  49.4 KB
    Yeah. It is very strange how we have this grand narrative that police are biased against black people, and then even if you bring up all the violent crime going on in the black community the move is to hand waive it away and say it is just black on black crime anyways. But no statistics actually support either of these narratives at all.

    Statistics strongly indicate that police, especially white police, are not biased at all in who they are killing (although you could make the argument that police kill way too many people overall). Whereas black people are tremendously more likely per capita to kill police officers and white people than vice versa.

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    They are running this, because they can't show every head of intelligence, confirm Russia isn't a hoax or a witch hunt.
    So they would look like fools covering what is really happening, for once.

    Fox is literally enemies of the state, the way they lie to you. Nixon would've got past watergate if he had a hannity.

    Intel chiefs warn of Russia threat to 2018 midterms


    The testimony from Coats, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Christopher Wray and other intelligence officials affirmed heightening fears across the country that Moscow’s influence in this fall’s elections could rival its meddling in 2016.
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-2018-midterms


    I am not defending Fox News. They are just the ying to CNN's yang. Both news organizations skew or ignore stories that don't fit their grand narratives.
    I don't really want to read news like that. It wasn't a particularly interesting story. In a country of 300 million, a cop was shot in a random occurrence by a single individual. I don't care. Why would I want to hear about that? What is the significance again that makes it national news? Your baseline is way off due to your own biases. Listen to me, man.
    Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him.

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...473723093.html

    Mob of teenagers beats up homeless man and then resists arrest and gets in fight with police. No coverage shown and no mention of the race of these assailants, which isn't really necessary because we all know what it is. Also, good chance this was a hate crime and the main motivation for the assault was racial, but this event, and thousands of others like it happening every year, aint making the ADL hate crime list.

    But the psychotic half white half Asian kid who murdered his Asian roommates 10 years ago in Santa Barbara, that was an alt right attack. And every time some white drunk college kid gets caught on a cell phone camera using the N word, yep you guessed it. Check one more down in the hate crime attack list.

    And if you were wondering, this event did not make the front page of the NYT (or probably any other page). But if the assailants had been white and he victim not, you can guarantee it would have made the front page, and pictures would be shown, and police would be investigating it as a hate crime attack.
    I watched the video clip. The victim was taken to the hospital for minor injuries. He was homeless, so it isn't like he has to worry about a bill. Who knows if he even needed to go? I am not going to double check but I didn't see anything about perps getting in fight with the police but 2 minors were arrested.

    Then you compare that to a brutal murder of roommates to make your point. Lol. Jesus dude.
    Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him.

  19. #339
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1157
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    If you guys hate blacks then join the business world. It's not like any blacks own any Fortune 500 companies or anything. I'm sure some own a few percent here and there but with those big cocks and all the sex they have none of them are motivated to make it that far. And obv none are born into it because their parents were black too.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  20. #340
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    4557
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,513
    was there any doubt at all that this thread would rapidly devolve into rebranding good old american racism as a conspiracy by the liberal media to suppress and subvert social justice?

    #pokerfraudalert.com
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How come it's not in the news
    By thesparten in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 08:16 PM
  2. LOL @ NBC News
    By LLL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 09:25 AM
  3. LOL, Fox News
    By LLL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:28 PM
  4. LOL @ NRA news conference
    By kmksmkn in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 04:28 PM
  5. any news on ftp sale???
    By starsstolemyroll in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •