Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show Thread for 07/03/2012 --- (at least) $75 freeroll PLUS $10 contest during show!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Prank call Bobby's Room and ask about this from Doyle's twitter:

Doyle Brunson

Doyle Brunson
    Strange thing. Kid came I'n Bobby's Room looked at our game, turned to leave, then came back.
    12 minutes ago

Doyle Brunson
    Then looked me I'n the eye, said I'm gonna get a gun and left. Floor guy called security. Game broke:-)
    11 minutes ago

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tourney results:

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=79
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=36
    Start=2012-07-03 19:40:14
    Place36=Hockey_Guy (0)
    Place35=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place34=potripper (0)
    Place33=DrexesNo1Fan (0)
    Place32=Deal (0)
    Place31=Jeanriders (0)
    Place30=realchaser74 (0)
    Place29=Ricky (0)
    Place28=lee_cutter (0)
    Place27=firstime1 (0)
    Place26=Daredevil (0)
    Place25=Bootsy (0)
    Place24=TheLongRun (0)
    Place23=Jasep (0)
    Place22=icfishies (0)
    Place21=Cornbread (0)
    Place20=snowtracks (0)
    Place19=pokerprince2 (0)
    Place18=OSA (0)
    Place17=xtremepedro (0)
    Place16=anonamoose (0)
    Place15=Edward_Teach (0)
    Place14=dwai (0)
    Place13=iamdlloyd7 (0)
    Place12=Sandwich (0)
    Place11=neveragain39 (0)
    Place10=badbilly32 (0)
    Place9=bingo (0)
    Place8=Menks (0)
    Place7=PenisJuice (0)
    Place6=TUFFTURF (840)
    Place5=frontsideBus (960)
    Place4=Shizzmoney (1320)
    Place3=DrPeters (1800)
    Place2=Kevin123 (2760)
    Place1=JimmyG_415 (4320)
    Stop=2012-07-03 21:59:44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    great show, but just some advice....learn how to terminate a call, say thanks and hang up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    great show, but just some advice....learn how to terminate a call, say thanks and hang up
    great post, but just some advice...learn how to terminate your soul, say thanks and hang yourself

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    great post, but just some advice...learn how to terminate your soul, say thanks and hang yourself
    has this got anything to do with my love of cock?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

has this got anything to do with my love of cock?
    no
    just extremely bored atm

Load Metric
    Good show as usual. There were some general laugh out loud moments. I've really come around on Brandon here. The guy was born to do radio...Druff great as usual. Vwls....

The one segment obviously was out of place here. I don't think there was one person interested besides Vwls, Fluffer and LLL. I don't listen live so I could be wrong here. A segment like that needs to be done in like January when news is slow.

It's world series time....that 30 minutes could have been used for Kessler or the fucked up hand in the 50k. Neither of these stories were talked about.

Good show though.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    "The one segment obviously was out of place here. I don't think there was one person interested besides Vwls, Fluffer and LLL."

Thats going to be the next splinter faction.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Good show as usual. There were some general laugh out loud moments. I've really come around on Brandon here. The guy was born to do radio...Druff great as usual. Vwls....

The one segment obviously was out of place here. I don't think there was one person interested besides Vwls, Fluffer and LLL. I don't listen live so I could be wrong here. A segment like that needs to be done in like January when news is slow.

It's world series time....that 30 minutes could have been used for Kessler or the fucked up hand in the 50k. Neither of these stories were talked about.

Good show though.
    I disagree. This is a poker and entertainment show, I think discussing topics that make some people uncomfortable is entertaining. Also, it was interesting to hear somebody explain why something that squigs most of us out is appealing to him. I still dont get it...but I enjoyed the conversation.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    sorry pooh, but you have set of my gaydar

Load Metric
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I definitely knew that some of our listeners would be weirded out by the T-girl segment, but what I was more worried about was that it wouldn't hold the interest of the majority of listeners. So far in this thread we've got a one to one ratio, and that's good news.

I expect someone like Pooh to hate it entirely, and it's OK if one or two people feel that way... my hope is that it was good radio. I have learned over the years that good radio is radio that makes you go "wait - what the fuck?" and sit transfixed and listening, even though you are perhaps disgusted or repulsed. I obv learned this from the King of all Media himself, Howard Stern. Nevertheless, I'm very open to listener input (unlike Howard) and I appreciate you guys posting your reactions here.

There has been a general push for Vwls segments to be sex related, and I'm totally fine with that. But by all means, PM me, post here, or make your wishes known. What would you like to hear about - how would you like the show to evolve? I have done a lot of radio in my time, from being a broadcasting major in college, to guest hosting various radio programs over the years, and I'm very interested in what our user base wants. So let us have it - your thoughts and ideas. We're listening.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric

Good show though.
    obvious level

Load Metric
    I thought it was a good well balanced show. I thought the Lauren Kling segment went a little too long but, despite that, was overall an entertaining show.
    The balance between the hosts is naturally progressing & you're all, seemingly, getting more & more comfortable & finding your place in the grand scheme of the show.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I thought it was a good well balanced show. I thought the Lauren Kling segment went a little too long but, despite that, was overall an entertaining show.
    The balance between the hosts is naturally progressing & you're all, seemingly, getting more & more comfortable & finding your place in the grand scheme of the show.
    This plus Alvin Finkelstein singing along with hold music was so funny, defiantly solid gold

Was also nice that you gave a shout out to Templar I hope he will be ok!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information