Thread: Wait, so John Carpenter is now claiming They Live isn't an allegory for Jewish control of the world?

Load Metric

Wait, so John Carpenter is now claiming They Live isn't an allegory for Jewish control of the world?

LULZ.

Ok, John.

Name:  C1TgXmZWgAEFUvv.jpg
Views: 9332
Size:  49.9 KB

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: :))

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jews don't run the world, they're a small powerless group who needs more laws implemented so they're not unfairly victimized.
    Brother Nate warns of a brewing witch hunt.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cf_1511925270
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-29-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The thing I find amusing about the FPS narrative is that Israel and Jews are supposedly covertly running the entire world, which one would assume would take a lot of guile and cunning and competence, and yet they can't figure out how to stop the Palestinians, who basically live in the Stone Age, from constantly attacking and killing them using homemade rockets.

And for all the talk about all the travesties perpetuated by Israel on Muslim Arabs living inside inside Israel, the Palestinian territories, Lebanon, etc. the populations of Muslim Arabs in and around Israel keeps growing at an astronomical pace, to the point where Israel as a Jewish state basically has no future because of this. There isn't enough Russian Jews to import to keep up.

The last time I checked genocides (which is what the narrative is) don't result in the victim population increasing at an astronomical pace.

One would think such a Machiavellian, cunning people would have figured out a way a long time ago to stop this from happening. And yet, they seem pretty powerless here.

Seriously, name one other instance in the history of the world where two groups were constantly fighting, where one side clearly had way more economic and military power, and was so unable to actually win the fight. If anything the appearance is Israel/Jews are way too soft to ensure their own survival.

It is basically the equivalent if the United States having a running war with the Sioux tribes for 75 years and was at a standstill with the Sioux still controlling large portions of the upper midwest, and the Sioux population thrived in the meantime, which we all know is not what happened.

Load Metric
    Name:  1511981153659.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  95.6 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've peeled back more layers, let me give you an update. Israel's not some great country that's just for Goy consumption. It's a safe zone for Jews and their wealth as they attempt to ensalve the world. They're not trying to win the wars in the ME, the goal of all those wars IS TO PROFIT, PUT US IN DEBT AND MANUFACTURE REFUGEES.
    $5.7 TRILLION AND WE OWE INSANE INTEREST ON THAT 5.7 TRILLION BECAUSE OF ANOTHER JEWISH SCAM, THE FEDERAL RESERVE. Just the name reveals is a deception.

Wait FPS, are the Jews really trying to enslave us? Yeah you're dumb cattle TO BE used then slaughtered.

Brother Nathanael's way ahead of the curve, maybe a update later, there's a shitload of stuff I never post. At this point I shouldn't be post restricted I should have each post stickied for 24 hours, but w/e.

Sadly, the video I've never posted before.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's a good watch, would do it again.

Thread Information