Thread: Saving all my love

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Saving all my love

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You should hedge your bet a little. just in case everyone is dyslexic where we goin.

Load Metric
    I know you hate this song because she is Canadian but I don't think this is Dave's sarcastic reaction. She half man half amazing. And know annoying heartsy fartsy blah blah blah lets talk about my heart bs.

Load Metric
    Of course this song is auto selected for me after that post.

Load Metric
    Still though I think you should spend a little just in case. There is always a chance you don't know everything. Right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    has anyone been married on the webs?

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt: Great signature honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    I love this chick. I don't know if it's my love, my enemy, me, or all three and I don't care. It's as if J-Lo decided to bust out bar chords.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Gotta love this as well. Not many groups with the balls hire Mama Cass as one of their singer these days.

Load Metric
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit, SetofKs

U slackin babysitter. What happned with you and your heina anyway?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I had my first kiss standing right in front of a hotel room on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton, back in early 1989.

That ended up being the exact same hotel room where Whitney Houston died, 23 years later.

Made me feel all warm inside.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had my first kiss standing right in front of a hotel room on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton, back in early 1989.

That ended up being the exact same hotel room where Whitney Houston died, 23 years later.

Well the same drugs that fueled most of this thread are the same drugs that killed Whitney Houston... and Whitney's daughter (who died in mysteriously similar circumstances) has the same gap in her front teeth as David Letterman.

Oh and I wasn't allowed to watch R rated movies when the bodyguard came out and I sneakily watched it and got my first boner which forever fueled my love for black women.

Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-29-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Load Metric
    Limitles you need the trump the shit out of our stories and tell us how you are the one who created black women in the first place out of your rib.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Well the same drugs that fueled most of this thread are the same drugs that killed Whitney Houston... and Whitney's daughter (who died in mysteriously similar circumstances) has the same gap in her front teeth as David Letterman.

Oh and I wasn't allowed to watch R rated movies when the bodyguard came out and I sneakily watched it and got my first boner which forever fueled my love for black women.

When Whitney Houston croaked nearly 6 years ago, it made me want to Facebook message the girl I kissed in 1989 in front of that room, and remind her of the whole thing. I'm sure she has no fucking clue that she was once making out right in front of that now-infamous room.

However, the last time I talked to her was in early 1990, and it just seemed creepy to message someone after 23 years and open with something weird like that.

Oddly I am Facebook friends with her best friend at the time, who I happened to get to know later on, independently. But I felt uncomfortable even bringing this whole thing up to the former best friend when Whitney died.

Load Metric
    There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit, SetofKs

U slackin babysitter. What happned with you and your heina anyway?
    No more heina, and no more drugs. I'm a man of God now

Load Metric

When Whitney Houston croaked nearly 6 years ago, it made me want to Facebook message the girl I kissed in 1989 in front of that room, and remind her of the whole thing. I'm sure she has no fucking clue that she was once making out right in front of that now-infamous room.

However, the last time I talked to her was in early 1990, and it just seemed creepy to message someone after 23 years and open with something weird like that.

Oddly I am Facebook friends with her best friend at the time, who I happened to get to know later on, independently. But I felt uncomfortable even bringing this whole thing up to the former best friend when Whitney died.
    How do you remember the exact room number? This must be like the presidential suite of that hotel or something?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh and speaking of the best friend of that chick I kissed at the Hilton, that's another bizarre story.

So shortly after the whole Hilton thing, the girl 3-ways on her best friend on the phone and tells me she wants me to get to know her best friend, Ann. Anyway, Ann comes off as a complete cunt and I can't stand her within 5 minutes, and we already start to clash. This pisses off the Hilton girl and already starts to create friction between us, but Ann was just too obnoxious for me to even pretend to tolerate. I had no idea what Ann's last name was, nor what she looked like.

Well, fast forward like 8 months, and i'm single, and one of my friends 3-ways on his friend, Ann. This Ann is way different than the other one. Seems really cool, we get along great, and in fact we enjoyed talking so much that I got her # and started calling her by myself. We were talking for hours each night, but oddly not meeting up or trying to figure out if we knew of each other around school. (She was like a year younger than me.)

So finally after about a week we express feelings for one another and say we really need to meet up. Before we do this, we look each other up in the yearbook, and it's confirmed we didn't really know each other. Anyway there's a ton of pictures of me in the yearbook (because of the club pictures shenanigans I did), and she got to see like 17 shots of me, and told me she was very attracted to me. Sweet. I looked at her pic, and I breathed a sigh of relief that she was pretty. So this was looking great. We were planning to meet up at school soon, or perhaps just skip all of that and go out at night.

Then shortly after that we figured something out. She was the same Ann that I didn't get along with earlier in the year, and we realized that we pretty much despised each other back then. But we just laughed about that, and it just made the whole thing even more intriguing. Water under the bridge at that point.

Then I got hit with some terrible flu, one of the worst in my life (even to this day), and I was out of school. She had tried to find me there without success. Somehow she came up with my address and decided to just show up unannounced. She had no idea that I was in bed really, really sick.

So I'm lying there in bed, feeling and looking absolutely awful, and my mom comes into my room and tells me there is some girl here to see me. I should have told my mom to tell her I was sick and send her away, but I made the bad decision of stumbling downstairs and going to the door.

I could tell she was very turned off by my disheveled appearance and confused demeanor. I tried to tell her I was sick, but I don't think it really registered. She instantly lost interest. When I called her after that, she made excuses to get off the phone, and I knew the whole thing was dead, so I just quit calling her, and that was that.

I encountered her on Facebook about 8 years ago because it turned out she dated one of my junior high friends many years later (like when they were in their 20s), and they were Facebook friends. She and I ended up messaging on there, and I asked her if she remembered this whole thing. She said that she had no memory of it, and in fact didn't even remember how we knew each other, just that she remembered me from school. She also said that she had some health issues in her 30s which sapped her memory of a lot of stuff from the past.

When I told her the story again, it still didn't come back to her, but in regards to the unannounced visit and subsequent blow-off because of seeing me sick, she said, "Yeah, that sounds like something I would have done back then."

And that, my friends, is why you never answer your fucking door when you're sick.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

How do you remember the exact room number? This must be like the presidential suite of that hotel or something?
    I didn't remember the room #.

I remembered the weird configuration of the hotel. I knew we were on the 4th floor, and had walked to the extreme end of it, where we turned the corner, and there were like 1 or 2 rooms in a tiny hallway, with nothing else. So we hung out in front of that room, and made out there.

Here is a picture of it (with the room number missing, as it was removed):

We were against the wall on the left.

I supposed we could've OSAped it and gone in the stairwell, but that didn't come into my 17-year-old mind at the time.

Anyway, when it was announced that Whitney died in the Beverly Hilton, I thought, "I'm sure there's little chance of this, but it would be LOL if it was that room."

Then they announced it was the 4th floor.

Then they showed a map of the hotel and where her room was, and it was the exact same place.

Thread Information