Thread: Charity Tournament 12/2 at Bally's Las Vegas

Load Metric

Charity Tournament 12/2 at Bally's Las Vegas

I won a free seat into this event and will be going to Vegas next weekend to play in it. Just thought I would share in case any PFA members were in the area and interested in playing...probably not the best value for your gambling dollar, but it seems like it is helping out a good cause so if you are feeling charitable this holiday season stop by and get in on it!

I'm excited to be going to Vegas for the first time in almost two years - with two little kids at home I don't get to play much live poker anymore...so it's probably going to be three days of playing pretty much nonstop. I'm hoping to play at least a couple of other regular tournaments aside from this charity one, including the Sunday night H.O.R.S.E. tournament at The Orleans. Anyone have any suggestions for any other good low buy-in daily/weekly tournaments in Vegas where the rake isn't ridiculous? I've checked out the schedule on CardPlayer.com so I have a general idea of what is available, but recommendations are always welcome...

Name:  aifcp-ballys-2017.jpg
Views: 2187
Size:  129.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mdj1980 View Post
    I won a free seat into this event and will be going to Vegas next weekend to play in it. Just thought I would share in case any PFA members were in the area and interested in playing...probably not the best value for your gambling dollar, but it seems like it is helping out a good cause so if you are feeling charitable this holiday season stop by and get in on it!

I'm excited to be going to Vegas for the first time in almost two years - with two little kids at home I don't get to play much live poker anymore...so it's probably going to be three days of playing pretty much nonstop. I'm hoping to play at least a couple of other regular tournaments aside from this charity one, including the Sunday night H.O.R.S.E. tournament at The Orleans. Anyone have any suggestions for any other good low buy-in daily/weekly tournaments in Vegas where the rake isn't ridiculous? I've checked out the schedule on CardPlayer.com so I have a general idea of what is available, but recommendations are always welcome...

Name:  aifcp-ballys-2017.jpg
Views: 2187
Size:  129.4 KB
    Aweful lot of dead money on that poster just saying.. Montel's liable to be too blazed to pay attention and for fucks sake who was the genius who invited the biggest Donk in WSOP history to play.. Talk about Dead money.. Jaime Gold has to be at the top of the leaderboard there.. Yep.. Everybody on that poster is dead money except Qui Nguyen, and maybe Joe Cada and that's up for debate since he's really dropped off the face of the earth since his WSOP win several yrs ago

Thread Information